All night actions happen simultaneously. This means that someone converted doesn't even know they were converted until the end of the night. Unfortunately, this also means that if the Seeker scans someone on a night that someone is converted, they were not converted at the time of the scan. I may give the Seeker a 50% chance at it though, considering that they would've been technically watching their target throughout the night. This is a situation that is very unlikely to come up though and if it does, that's the type of situations that GMs are here for! 

Edit: This has nothing to do with this game, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. This is the OP for the game I'm playing in on the other forum I frequent. Technically, sign ups are still open if anyone wants to give it a shot, but I just thought you guys might enjoy seeing how much more complicated things can get. Heck, even some of our players are amazed! 

Edited by Metacognition

I am going to add this to the "don't kill anyone" vote: If we start killing random people, it improves the chances of badface hitting a misting at the night, assuming he's going to just keep on attacking every night.  If instead we leave people alive, it makes it less likely that he will hit a misting in a random attack.

Wilson, thank you.  I guess I should cast the vote officially, but at that point it wasn't official.

Okay, this isn't working.  Help, please?

Edited by little wilson
fixed colors

Cessie, you're gonna need to make that vote in red for it to count. If you don't know how to do that (or if your text editor isn't working (like mine isn't)), I can go in there and edit it for you. :)

I'm also updating the list to include this vote. As I have been doing for all votes thus far.

Edit: This has nothing to do with this game, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. This is the OP for the game I'm playing in on the other forum I frequent. Technically, sign ups are still open if anyone wants to give it a shot, but I just thought you guys might enjoy seeing how much more complicated things can get. Heck, even some of our players are amazed! 

:blink:  :o  :wacko:

After listening to Herwynbe and looking back over the last couple days, I have to say that Shimble is definitely the most suspicious. I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain the deadlock, especially once the Soothers and Rioters come out, so I may as well vote for someone who's actually done something suspicious.

Ill go with Wes this time, despite not quite liking it.

I would heavily suggest, unless peng got proof he shouldent, to hit Shimbles(while he´s sounding like the Tineye too slightly), Gamon, or possibly Kukri and bartbug. To killhappy. (Thou I vote for Wes too, those two just seem to murderous.

Mind you, when I say "to hit" that may mean seeking aswell as killing.

Ok, it's 2:30am here so it might just be my sleep addled brain. But a nasty thought crossed my mind. Meta you stated that the inquisitior has access to ALL their powers each cycle. Does that mean that they can coinshot/seek someone during the day as well as night?

Edit: spelling and grammar.

Edited by Alvron

Here's another list, ala Aether's lists from last game:

Suspicions expressed:

Dyring for Shimble and Gamon

Kukri for Dyring

Herwynbe for Kukri and Shimble

Gamon for Shimble (heavily)

Aonar for Shimble

Opinions voiced:

Hero wants to support Peng, but wants discussion amongst everyone first.

Maxill is leaning toward trusting Peng, but wants his reasons for voting for Wes first.

Ridge says Peng doesn't have any better idea than the rest of us, and we should all vote with our gut.

Actual votes:

Peng for Wes

Barty for Wes

Aspren for no one

Vron for Quillion

Kukri for Wes

Wes for Kukri (retracted)

Wilson for no one (retracted)

Maxill for Quillion

Aonar for Quillion (retracted)

Ollivier for Wes

Wilson for Quillion

Shimble for Wes (retracted)

Wes for Quillion

Seran for no one

Aonar for no one (retracted)

Herwynbe for no one (retracted)

Gamon for Wes

Herwynbe for Shimble

Lucy for Wes

Cessie for no one

Aonar for Shimble

Roban for Herwynbe

Not yet voted: Windy, Digits, Shimble, Ridge, Aether, Matheiu, Dyring, Eddy, Shiv, Grave

Sorry about all the color. I was trying to code each vote and stuff. Might've made it too crazy. Probably also doesn't help that I'm just running off a basic bbcode color code chart, but...whatever.

EDIT: to add Gamon's vote and suspicions

Edit 2: To keep from double posting, but I want to address this bit from Gamon

I could be wrong about this, but I think the Inquisitor probably has a limited amount of time after a person dies before they can Spike someone. Probably just a night. And he's already killed Weiry, so he's already got a Spike prepped for Spiking tonight. I doubt he can do two in one night. And I'll bet that if we do kill a Misting, he can't use that tomorrow. Correct me if I'm wrong about that, Meta.

EDIT 3: Added Aonar's suspicions

EDIT 4: Added Hero's vote change (dangit. Now I need to go find a new color!) and Lucy's vote

EDIT 5: Added Cessie's vote

EDIT 6: Changed Aonar's vote and added Roban's

I approve of this list! I have to admit, though, that I feel slightly sad that you've gotten almost more reputation from this one try than I have gotten from all of mine put together ! ='(

Sorry guys, I've had a lot of work to do and haven't been able to join back in before now. I am not too happy voting for Wes, but that has more to do with out-of-game reasons. And especially since this is his first game, I think we should give him at least one more day.

So, to review the votes:

• Wes (5) - Gamon, Peng, Barty, Kukri, Olliver, Shimble, Lucy, Ridge,
  • Quillion (1) - Vron, Maxill, Aonar, Wilson, Wes
  • Kukri (0) - Wes
  • Shimble (9) - Herwynbe, Aonar, Aspren, Quillion, Vron, Eddy, WilsonMaxill, Aether,
  • No one (2) - Aspren, Wilson, Seran, Aonar, Herwynbe, Cessie, Aether

• Currently not voting (7) - Digits, Mathieu, Roban, Shiv, Grave, Dyring, Windy

I might have missed one or two, as I haven't gone through our actions as thoroughly as I've done in the past (seriously, I logged on to 5 more pages!). I must admit I am rather torn. I do note really want to force (or help creating) a tie, but I do not want to vote for Wes either (again, for out-of-game reasons). I am just going to go ahead and officially vote for no one, but that will change if the majority shifts. May the survivor guide our decision!

EDIT: Updated the List.

EDIT 2: Updated with corrections.

EDIT 3: Updated.

Edited by Aether

Sorry Aether but the title of List Master goes to Little Wilson. You made three strikes. Gamon somehow voted for Wes and didn't vote. And you cut out Dyring and Windy. (poor windy, left off the list again) and Shimble retraced his vote but new vote wasn't entered

(just kidding Aether.  You've had a busy day so its understandable if any mistakes are made)

Edited by Alvron

"Ahh dammit ya taklin iz urting ma head." Eddy exclaimed. "Zo given that I didn´t get ma speek for great resoning, I´m just gonna do what za Whiskey tells me and say we punch Shamble... Sample... Shimble Leice. Anyway tiz is getting to gloomy, so how about another drinking rund, I like those and Beng, or waz it Peng, iz paying."

Since our mistborn still hasn't explained his choice to kill Wes. I hear by change my vote to Shimble in the hope of creating a deadlock allowing more time before we are forced to kill someone. Unfortunately the rioter/soothers will make that hard to do.

I find it discouraging that, despite the time extension, our Mistborn, on whom we are staking so much, hasn't yet logged back in. It's been over 16 hours. :\

Yeah. Hopefully he'll get on in the next little while.

Aether, just so you know, Roban voted for Hero. I'm betting the second Gamon should actually be Dyring, who also voted for Wes)

Um. So 3 main people being voted on. Lovely. I don't actually think Quillion/Ollivier is bad, and I definitely don't think Wes is. Which leaves Shimble. Who has acted a little suspicious in the past day (which I don't feel is enough to want to lynch him, but it's better than what I've got on Ollivier). As much as I would like to deadlock it, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we had at least one emotional allomancer messing with the vote, so the outcome's almost impossible to predict. And if someone's gotta die, it's better if it's the suspicious one than if it's someone who I'm certain is innocent. Sorry Shimble.

I'll be on for the next hour, so hopefully if you're actually telling the truth about being something useful that we don't want to kill and Peng believes you, Peng will tell us so we can adjust.

Just so everyone knows, I've been keeping the Master List updated for all changes. So it's still current on votes.

The count is Shimble - 7, Wes - 7, Hero - 1, No one - 3 (Aether's list is mostly updated with who's voting where...with most of Quillion's votes moved to Shimble)

Not voted: Windy, Ridge, Grave, Shiv, Matheiu, Shimble, and Digits

I totally just punched the air. I'm not even kidding. Have an upvote. :)

You did a great job with that list, Wilson, so I begrudgingly gave you an up-vote for it too. I still have a longer history of List making, though, so I am not yet ready to give up my self-proclaimed Master of Lists title!

I'm pretty sure you've got Gamon twice on that list there, Aether. ;)

Where?

Also, List updated with new developments.

EDIT: Dang, Wilson, you beat me to the updates too!

Edited by little wilson
language

Just for everyone's benefit, I have made a list of all those who are making lists of the voters. The current list of listmakers is as follows:

AonarFaileas (not updated)

Little Wilson

Aether

Metacognition (not updated)

Edited by Herowannabe

Just for everyone's benefit, I have made a list of all those who are making lists of the voters. The current list of listmakers is as follows:

AonarFaileas (not updated)

Little Wilson

Aether

Metacognition (not updated)

Even I would have gone quite as far.  :P