Voidus

Alright. I think I'm gonna keep storm. If you end up restarting, I like him. If it's a new 'update', then I'd love to see him freakout at having to figure out a new system. :)

@Sherlock Holmes

@Dr. Dapper

@Blessing of Potency

@Ark1002

You guys interested in this? :)

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

Just now, AonEne said:

This looks so fun...and so rusting complicated...

The complicated part is what I'm trying to minimize this time :P

Basically I can give people specifics of what I had planned if they want to but don't get too hung up on details and don't worry about specifics of numbers anymore.

4 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Can I do a fallen angel?

Of course

2 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Awesome! What do fallen angels do? I just skimmed the names...

On 9/7/2016 at 4:37 PM, Voidus said:

-Fallen Angel:  Dark alignment, (passive) Negate fall damage, (passive) Light and Dark magic +X% effectiveness, (passive) unable to use recovery magic, (passive) Unable to be healed by recovery magic, (active) Darklight, negative energy healing (Can heal otherwise unhealable targets like undead)

Basically they can use their wings to avoid fall damage, bonus to damage from light and dark element spells, they can't use or be healed by standard recovery spells, they get 2 racial spells, one is a mix of dark and light damage, the other is a healing ability that works on things that usually can't be healed.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Is there a character sheet somewhere? Or a list of updated options or ground rules, or is this just anything-goes?

I might make a character sheet but basically the important things are racial choice and starting skills. (Can choose 5 from the list)

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

So I had this super cool character for another RP a while back. Can I use him? He was an angel with the ability to create weapons out of holy fire.

Could create a character with that kind of a template.
Race: Angel
Skills: Magic, Bladed Weapons, Enchantment (Plus 2 others)

Wouldn't be able to make fire blades right from the get go but it's possible to get there pretty quickly.

15 minutes ago, Voidus said:

I might make a character sheet but basically the important things are racial choice and starting skills. (Can choose 5 from the list)

Human, writing, farsight, cooking, thrown, blunt weapons.

I'll keep Storm. :)

Just now, Emperor Stick said:

Ooh, how about something like minor future sight, like in the first Xenoblade Chronicles? 

I'll bet that that requires magic and an item. :)

Storm's profile:

Spoiler

Name: Stormclove

Core personality: loyal, Protector, self sacrifice, supporter.

Appearance: chestnut brown, light tan skin, almost white, long dirty blonde hair. Muscular, hairless below the eyebrows until the horse body. A few scars from fights.

Stats:
Primary Attributes:
Endurance: 5
Strength: 5
Charisma: 5
Dexterity: 5
Magic: 5

Secondary attributes:
Health:  100
Mana: 100
Stamina:  150
Physical damage: 5
Magical damage: 5
Speed: 10

Modifiers:

Skills:
Magic(lvl 1),
Writing(lvl 1),
Fletching(lvl 1),
Bladed weapons(lvl 1),
Cooking(lvl 1),
Archery (lvl 1),
Smithing (lvl 1),

Equipment:
You have been given Starters equipment- Hunting bow, Wooden arrows (x100),Adventurers Shirt, Adventurers Trousers, Knife, Small bronze hatchet, Skinning knife, cooking pot. 1x smiths hammer, 1x bronze pickaxe, 1x portable forge 

Abilities: You have unlocked...

-Snipe- Fire an arrow with 100% accuracy for 150% damage, 5 second cooldown

-rapid fire-

-Chop tree- Gather wood from wood collection points as long as you have a hatchet with you.

-Fletch- Turn gathered wood into arrows and other items as long as you have a knife with you.

-Arrow master- Due to obtaining both fletching and archery you manage to retrieve more arrows that you have fired at enemies after defeating them.
You will unlock more abilities as you level your skills and acquire new ones.

-Prepare food- Turn ingredients into edible food based on recipes or experimentation.

-Second Slash- Deals  50% extra damage if used immediately after combat begins but not as the first attack.

Mine- Gather ore and other materials from mining collection points, as long as you have a pickaxe with you.

-Repair metal equipment- If you have raw materials or a repair kit you can repair damaged metal weapons and armour

-Smelt- You can currently smelt the following ores into bars: Tin, copper

-Smithing- You can currently create tin and bronze ranked weapons and armour.

Recipes:
You have learned how to craft the following:

Unstrung oak bow: You can craft a basic bow made of oak, you will need to find some string before you can use it though.
Wooden arrow shafts: You can turn any type of wood into a stack of arrow shafts. You'll need feather them to use them with a bow.

Wooden arrow: You can attach a feather to an arrow shaft to create a fully fletched wooden arrow. Now if only it had a stronger tip...

Rabbit stew: Add water, rabbit meat x2, wild vegetables x5 to create a rabbit stew, restores HP on consumption, +1 strength for 1 hour.

Tin bar: Smelt 1 tin ore to create a tin bar (Current success rate: 80%)

Bronze bar: Smelt 1 tin and 1 copper ore to create a bronze bar (Current success rate: 30%)

Basic Dagger: Use 1 bar on a smithy or anvil to create a dagger of that metal quality.

New skills!
You have unlocked the following skills, spend Skill Points to acquire:
Critical target -2SP (Increase critical chance, acquire abilities to cripple enemies)

You are a level 1 Centaur
The speed of a centaur is nothing to be sneezed at, you have nearly double the speed of most other races. Your body also has superior stamina in keeping with your races speed, enabling you to run swifter and for long than almost any species.

Unfortunately armorers are not well equipped to outfit a centaur, while you are capable of wearing most torso armours you are unable to equip any leg-armour unless it specifically is suited for centaurs.

You are Nature Aligned ( 3)
Your alignment causes creatures, beasts and Nature aligned characters to be less hostile to you. Human aligned characters are slightly wary of you.

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

It would be cool to have a Monado, although just the visions would be cool, I'm thinking of making a happy and self sacrificing character who slowly becomes more depressed and cynical because of their being unable to save people from the horrible futures that happen to them