Well I'll tell you all that I Know for a fact that Lopen stored Pewter. Im telling you this because all information should be shared in my opinion, how else are we supposed to win? Also the fact that lopen is kinda passively trying to get Luckat to keep the info seems kinda sus.

Edited by DeathClutch19

Well I'll tell you all that I Know for a fact that Lopen stored Pewter. Im telling you this because all information should be shared in my opinion, how else are we supposed to win? Also the fact that lopen is kinda passively trying to get Luckat to keep the info seems kinda sus.

All information should be shared? In the thread? Or just shared in one way or another? Because it sounds like you're saying it should be in the thread, which I don't agree with. If a player is going to be lynched or there's information that might lead to a player being lynched, then yes, reveal it, because it's important that players know so they can better decide about that player, but if it's information that could get a player killed if the eliminators knew about it, then I don't think that player would appreciate having their sensitive information revealed to everyone.

There was already 3 players that knew I have Pewter that I know of. You(scanned me), Luckat(I'd told Mark, who apparently told her) and Burnt(I told her I'd started with it, but not that I'd stored it). Well, now everyone knows it. But anyways, I didn't really see any reason for Luckat to reveal that in the thread, given a couple players already knew about me, and I figure if Luckat has someone or more than just one player she trusts, the info will be in capable enough hands.

It might be a good idea to say who has 2 charges of Pewter, just so we're aware of who has that power.

I have a slight suspicion on Burnt. It's mostly gut. She just seems evil to me.

Anybody else gonna vote? It's already about halfway through this Cycle, so we should probably get on with it.  :P

I never got around to asking this, but Luckat, why did you say Green flowers? DC and Luckat, and also Lopen I suppose. Does Lopen have two pewter stored? And did he store both, start with both, or have one of each?

I think that most villagers who started with one pewter would be likely to store one more, just in case. But if he stored twice that's more suspicious.

Lopen, having plenty of votes floating around d isn't as necessary in this game, since there's no vote manipulating roles. We don't need to vote unless we actually suspect someone, or want to poke an inactive into talking.

I started with 1 Pewter and stored 1 since.

I think having a good amount of players voting is necessary regardless of whether there's vote manipulation roles/items or not. Otherwise the lynch doesn't have as much power behind it, because it's decided very late into a Cycle, and not many players comment on it. That doesn't mean we have to pile onto one player. Just that we need more opinions on more players.

Alright then. I'm not inclined to think storing an extra pewter to have the capability to kill makes him any more suspicious. It doesn't make him less suspicious though, hust neutral, like most of the players so far.

And I suppose you're right about votes.. [colour=red]Trelagist, I haven't seen a post from you this cycle, and don't know your playstyle. Any thoughts?

Alright then. I'm not inclined to think storing an extra pewter to have the capability to kill makes him any more suspicious. It doesn't make him less suspicious though, hust neutral, like most of the players so far.

And I suppose you're right about votes.. [colour=red]Trelagist, I haven't seen a post from you this cycle, and don't know your playstyle. Any thoughts?

Are you seriously gonna do that every time you colour your text?  :rolleyes:

Sorry I haven't been active yet this cycle, I had to do my Comp Book for my math class

I'd most definitely suggest sharing the list if you haven't already, luckat. Information is our only ally in catching the eliminators, and itf it were lost, severe negative consequences and even a village loss could be the result. That said, make sure you share it only with a player you trust, it'll hurt more than help in the wrong hands.

In my opinion, village kill roles are one of the worst tools for us. Anyone who stores pewter immediately becomes more suspicious to me. With that in mind, I think perhaps the list should be shared, if only so that we can examine their previous actions from that perspective.

I would say to share the list with one or two people you trust most and work with them to figure out who you think likely suspects are, then go from there. Giving the list out to the public isn't going to do much except give the eliminators more information.

Deathclutch, since you insist on a lynch, I will admit that I have a gut feeling about you. Sorry.

I'd say DC is probably clean. He was probably getting a lot of info from Maill, so if he was an eliminator it wouldn't make much sense to kill his info source. Suppose it could be a double bluff, but it seems a bit obscure for that

I'd say DC is probably clean. He was probably getting a lot of info from Maill, so if he was an eliminator it wouldn't make much sense to kill his info source. Suppose it could be a double bluff, but it seems a bit obscure for that

I'm not sure I really agree with that. I understand what you're saying, but because him and Mailliw know each other in RL, I'm not sure he wouldn't kill him even if he was getting information from him, simply because Mailliw might be able to spot him if he was an eliminator. Maybe that's not the case here, but I wouldn't say he's cleared because Mailliw as killed.

Strawman, why bandwagon? That's not very helpful.

strawman unless that's a poke vote (cause I have been quiet, but that's not exactly unusual for me) I don't approve of random votes. And the fact that you don't seem to care who dies, provided someone dies is starting to sound eliminatorish to me. Sure, making sure the eliminators don't control the lynch is good, but how do we know you aren't an eliminator trying to control the lynch?

and how am I meant to defend against either of the votes on me? one is a gut feeling, so no logic to correct, and the other is just cause. Gah.

(disclaimer- I just woke up. might be cranky)

edit: hadn't seen trelagists vote. see, he at least gives me something to work with.... gives me a reason. thank you. that's a vote I won't frown at. though, would still prefer more reasons so I can at least have a chance to defend myself....

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Burnt, I'm sorry I can't really explain it very well, but I'll try a little more. From reading over your posts and my PM with you, your wording just seems shady. You haven't posted a lot, not too unusual for you, I'll admit that, but even after I'd voted for you, you didn't respond in the thread, but PM'd me about it. And that response just seemed like you were trying to laugh it off. I guess I feel like you're trying to fly under the radar as much as possible.

I don't like Strawman's vote very much, but I'm gonna stick with my gut on this one. (Plus, I hate trying to make decisions last minute(or at least, very late in the Cycle))

hrmph fine. I just don't like being lynched without much obvious reasom but fine.

I didn't comment on your vote in thread because there wasnt much to comment on. you had a gut feeling. thats fair enough. nothing to defend against. I achnoledged the vote in the pm and left it at that. I didn't ask you to remove it, merely accepted it and moved on. I dont have an issue with your vote. I have an issue with strawman making the lynch fatal just cause. I would have just been left behind before hand. he made the lynch fatal, claiming that he didn't want the eliminators to control the lynch. that, I find infuriating. He is sitting at about 62% in my list currently.