Cycle 5 - You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!

They set up camp that evening in a little ravine tucked into the side of the mountain. “Killua. Lucy. Meardih. Naurvessa,” Tindome ordered. “Climb to that rock up there and set up a tent for Alendi. I want him away from everyone else tonight.”

They nodded and went up.

A while later, after everything was set up and Tindomë was warming her hands at the campfire, she heard a thud.

She turned, and there was Naurvessa, twitching on the ground. Tindomë hurried over, but was only in time to catch her last words. “I didn’t kill her...”

Then a there was a second thump. And a third.

Meardih and Killua fell to the ground. Tindomë didn’t bother to check them. They were too still to be alive.

She stared up at the peak. Where’s Lucy? “Jonly! With me!”

Without looking back, she started climbing, drawing her dagger as she did so.

She heard Jonly following. Then there was a grunt. She looked back quickly to see Jonly sprawled over a boulder.

“Go on without me!” he called. “I twisted my ankle, I think. I’ll go back down to camp and send someone else up to help while I find my goldminds.”

She nodded and continued on, until she reached the boulder where she’d told them to set up camp. The ground was cleared, and the tent was lying on the ground, but it certainly wasn’t set up, and there was no sign of Lucy.

Then she heard a faint whimpering.

Lucy groaned, looking around. She hadn’t fallen to the bottom of the cliff, surprisingly. She had no idea how the others were faring, but she was in bad shape. She was lying on her stomach, and couldn’t seem to get up.

She heard footsteps. “Hello? Can someone help me?”

The footsteps drew nearer. Then she heard a voice. “Well, hello, Lucy. I see that you survived the fall.”

Then agonizing pain shot through her left leg. She gasped in pain, but couldn’t draw enough breath to scream. “What are you doing?”

“I’m so sorry, I really am. You seem like a perfectly nice, well mannered, beautiful person. But you can’t be let live.” Pain in her right leg. “You know, it’s funny. I never thought I’d be doing anything like this. But sometimes the right thing has to be done, right? Even if it’s for the wrong reasons.”

She frowned, trying to parse that logic, then gave up. Her legs hurt too much.

“I don’t want to be doing this, believe me. But the Deepness has to end, and Alendi can’t do that.”

“He’s literally the Hero of Ages,” she managed to gasp.

“Yeah, but he can’t save us. He’ll just... kill us all, I think? I wasn’t paying that much attention, honestly. But he has to be stopped. And if that means killing people like you, I have to do it, don’t I?”

“No...” she muttered.

“But I do! Do I have a choice in the matter?” Pain in her left leg again.

“Well, yes.”

“Well, but- That’s not the point!” Sharper pain. “I have to kill you.”

Finally, she was fed up. “Then kill me! Don’t just monologue to me while breaking my legs! Shut up and do the deed!”

A sigh. “Fine. I suppose...”

And the world went black.

Burnt was lynched! She was a Loyal Terriswoman!
Luckat was killed! She was a Loyal Terriswoman!
Deathclutch was killed! He was a Loyal Terrisman!
Yafeshan was killed! He was a Loyal Terrisman!
Clanky has died of inactivity! He was a Loyal Terrisman!

Cycle 5 has begun. You have (less than, sorry about that) 48 hours to decide on a lynch and send in actions.

Player List

1. Master Elodin - Alfred - Loyal Terrisman
2. Kynedath - Zinjuli (Zin) Grey
3. Burnt Spaghetti - Naurvessa Ghetti - Loyal Terriswoman
4. Yafeshan - Meardih - Loyal Terrisman
5. Mark - Michek - Companion
6. Mailliw73 - Misan - Loyal Terrisman
7. Phattemer - Dyfwyl
8. ThatTinyStrawMan - Germinating Mushroom (shortened to GM for obvious reasons)
9. Deathclutch - Killua Zoldyk - Loyal Terrisman
10. Trelagist - Trelagist
11. Macen - Malcen
12. Arrenae - Asmode - Companion
13. Bugsy6912 - Kholwa
14. Paranoid King - Kajundi
15. IrulelikeSTINK
16. Lopen - Talion
17. The Only Joe - Jonly
18. Clanky - Loyal Terrisman
19. Luckat - Lucy - Loyal Terriswoman

blu_1461898800.png

Edited by Alvron

So, Luckat, Yafeshan and Deathclutch were all killed. 

Mark IV had a lot of information when he died. He passed it all on to Luckat and Burnt Spaghetti with the passcode  'have you seen any green flowers on the mountain side'. They were to use that code to confirm their identities to eachother. 

I contacted Burnt Spaghetti 2 hours before the end of the cycle, because I couldn't decide whether or not she should be lynched. I talked to her to try and get a read on her, and came to trust her. She passed on Mark's info, including the Pewter List.

Luckat was on the list, but she's dead. The other three were Lopen, Macen, and Trelagist. Two of you are presumably responsible for two of the deaths. I would hear an accounting of your various actions last night.

There are three players who refused to tell Mark their stores. I want to know why, as Mark was a confirmed villager. You can tell me via PM's, or in the thread.

Once Lopen, Macen and Trelagist have given an accounting of their actions last night, or if they haven't by the 24 hour mark, I will be releasing the rest of the information, as well as additional information about Burnt and Mark's suspicions.

Hiding information has so far not worked in favor of the village. We need to find an eliminator this cycle.

Oh man, I helped this massacre happen.  :( Burnt, so sorry about that. I'll do some RP tomorrow(when it's not so late and I'm not so tired) to try and atone for what I've done.

Also apologies to Yafeshan, for I killed him with my 2 charges of Pewter. His voting patterns were, imo, very suspicious, and the fact that he'd stored Zinc twice(he told me so about a Cycle ago) didn't make much sense from a villagers point of view. I felt like he may have been saving his Actions to do evil stuff, like kill players. I just don't understand why you need to store Zinc as a villager? (Plus I thought I might be killed this Cycle, so I didn't want my Pewter to go to waste).

So, yeah, really sorry about all of that. 

I am very interested in hearing who killed Luckat/DeathClutch though. I figure one of them was the eliminator kill(probably Luckat, because she held information).

I've been storing some tin, and I suggest that everyone who had that stored tap it. If we can block one of their kills we'll get an extra lynch to find one.

Right now there are 10 people left.

If there are 3 eliminators(I think this is most likely because they can store/tap pewter)

It is 7-3 now.

If we mislynch and they get two kills off:

4-3 and now we have to lynch unanimously.

If they get one kill

5-3 not as bad, but still mylo.

If there are 4, however...

It's 6-4. Assuming someone dies from the kill, we have to not lynch a villager. A no-lynch would be fine, but I don't think we should do it because the traitors could have more charges of pewter.

So my recommendation is that we lynch someone this cycle. I'm going to reread when I'm off mobile and list my suspicions then.

Good idea, Phattemer. I second. People should tap tin this cycle.

I'm calling out TinyStrawMan. He blamed inactivity in cycle 2, staying inactive while a villager was being lynched in cycle 3, but then stepping up when there was a close vote in cycle 4, trying to keep a tie from happening.

Spent an hour typing out all my thoughts, as well as Burnt's notes, then accidentally closed tab rather than minimizing. Rust my metalminds.

Ugh. Here's the Short version. Macen, Trelagist and Lopen have all given accounts of where their pewter went/is. Their stories were all corrobated by evidence from Mark/Burnt and their own actions. That means someone else lied.

Kynedath, Stink and Strawman were the three to not tell Mark their actions/Stores. Kynedath has been literally incapable of taking an action since Cycle1, so it's not him. So either Strawman or Stink is an eliminator. Most Everyone else has been open with their actions, so I can soft-confirm them.

I'll be giving a list of all current metal stores to two players 1 minute before the end of the cycle. I'm not saying who these players are, nor do they know. but they have a passcode they can use to find eachother.

Heh, have fun. TinyStrawMan.

Is this a reveal? Strawman.

--------------

As Talion had watched the Germinating Mushroom somehow force Naurvessa off the cliff face, he had a sinking feeling he'd made a huge mistake in accusing her. Looking over the edge to see where she'd fallen, he could see her body twitch slightly, then go still down below. Eventually, he forced himself to go to his Aunt Tindome and ask after her. Not looking at the bodies being moved aside from the path, Talion neared Tindome.

"Death can be a horrible thing," Tindome said as Talion approached. "I didn't know Naurvessa very well, but even as she was dying, even as she was in so much pain, she claimed innocence to me with her final words."

"Maybe she's found peace now," Talion spoke softly, as if to himself rather than Tindome. "Until Alendi safely reaches the Well, I doubt we'll have any peace ourselves. Safely. That's the trick isn't it?" he mumbled as he turned away.

Deep in his own thoughts, Talion began to wander aimlessly around the camp, the image of Naurvessa's disfigured body haunting his thoughts. I have to push on. Even now, with the little of us that are left, all we can do is push on.

I don't like this bandwagon.

I really don't like this bandwagon.

For reasons that don't seem all that compelling to me, Strawman has accrued 5 votes.

I'll vote for Macen. In my experience, the second vote is usually an Eliminator (hi Wilson) and Macen seems like he's trying to justify adding more weight to that accusation with his reasoning.

I don't like the bandwagon on strawman, either. Strawman's contribution to his own death makes me feel like he's just a bored villager. I feel like Macen can give us just as much info. In addition:

Is this a reveal? Strawman.

Lopen? Really? I thought you were against bandwagons. There isn't that much evidence against strawman, and I don't feel like you're helping discussion much by joining the lynch train.

I don't like the bandwagon on strawman, either. Strawman's contribution to his own death makes me feel like he's just a bored villager. I feel like Macen can give us just as much info. In addition:

First of all, a second vote is not a bandwagon - I was just as suspicious of him before you voted for him. You just voted before I did. 

First of all, a second vote is not a bandwagon - I was just as suspicious of him before you voted for him. You just voted before I did. 

Oops, didn't make myself clear. I'm choosing to not vote on strawman because there's a bandwagon, and I think eliminators might be involved.

I'm voting on you because I suspected you before.

Oops, didn't make myself clear. I'm choosing to not vote on strawman because there's a bandwagon, and I think eliminators might be involved.

I'm voting on you because I suspected you before.

Fair enough, I can understand that. I don't really have any defense for myself. I was super inactive the first 3 cycles (almost froze to death) and gave Luckat and Joe a full accounting of what I've done.

At this point, i've been given a full accounting from every one sans stink. I can't corroborate all the stories, because .ark/burnt didn't know everything I've learned, and barely anyone has used bronze. But I'm inclined to trust macen. I told him a good part of my plan, and he pointed out some flaws that would have helped the eliminators had we gone through with it.

PK, I'm leaving my vote on Strawman specifically because he's acting like a bored villager. Either he's an eliminator, which I find most likely due to the evidence you put forward, or he really is just a bored village, in which case we can't count on him to later vote in the near-tie that could follow a potential mislynch. I see him as a much more likely and much less risky target than Macen.