Wonderful. Extra shout out to this line

and bonus point for PP being Voidus' character. ;)

I also took the liberty of updating the spreadsheet. :ph34r:

It was not me at my most subtle. :P

Should we maybe add a link to the spreadsheet on one of the pinned threads? For easy access?

Speaking of the spreadsheet, what exactly is the "Museum" plotline in Portland and is Candyflame involved?

It's a conversation between a couple of characters that are currently inside the museum. The one Kobold just posted for as Backtrack. Candyflame is not involved as of yet, although she could be, if you want her to and Kobold and Voidus agree, given that she's close by.

Edited by Edgedancer

Is there anyone else involved in Rowena, or is it pretty much open for Panda to steamroll over?

That's actually an interesting question. It is wide open, theoretically, but we might be able to make an Epic from Rowena part of Freq's recruiting spree, then have a little interaction.

Then again, if we're aiming for moving the story along as quickly as possible, maybe that isn't such a good idea.

Sorry, between spring break and not having any email notifications when Q18 ended, i was absent.

My idea to retcon the Fates was to make it so the conjoined two had identical powersets but specialized, and that they have a spinal (someone who knows medical stuff better than I, jump in) disorder/abnormality that causes intense pain regularly, so they are used to it/ can bear it. Also, the unconjoined Fate, Lachesis, doesn't require her sisters to use her power, it is more of a symbolic thing.

Wastelands post being worked on, I'm trying to combine infrastructure remodeling, response to the Immortal, and a innitiative toward alliance with Blackhoof (specifically Quakezone) in one post with a couple of POV's, so it's slow, but it is coming.

Salem: Voidus, what do you think as far as still having the Switch/Paradox fight going on, or is it just the bar fight need "today" and we'll do the actual fight next gameday?

Corvallis: Jumpdrive post upcoming. It will be his assistant's funeral, at which he will awkwardly try to convey his emotions. This one will be both amusing and somber, so it's really fun. This one will probably be done over the weekend. Also, Comatose, if you want to have Phoenix kidnapped/recruited by Insight, that can bring him back into the plot.

Edit: Argh, Quota strikes again!

Edited by 18th Shard

Sorry, between spring break and not having any email notifications when Q18 ended, i was absent.

My idea to retcon the Fates was to make it so the conjoined two had identical powersets but specialized, and that they have a spinal (someone who knows medical stuff better than I, jump in) disorder/abnormality that causes intense pain regularly, so they are used to it/ can bear it. Also, the unconjoined Fate, Lachesis, doesn't require her sisters to use her power, it is more of a symbolic thing.

Wastelands post being worked on, I'm trying to combine infrastructure remodeling, response to the Immortal, and a innitiative toward alliance with Blackhoof (specifically Quakezone) in one post with a couple of POV's, so it's slow, but it is coming.

Giving them a condition that makes them used to the pain is meaningless, because the rending would wipe away any kind of self control they usually have.

I think you mean Atropos. Anyway, so she can just kill anyone, whenever with no risk to her own person and barely any more effort than a thought on top of a prime invincibility?

So... is that just the impression I'm getting or does everyone want an alliance with the Triumvirate? Maybe a change of plan is in order on my end. :ph34r:

Deathwish and Vondra posts up.

It's hard to compete with Lord Dupin becoming official Oregon canon, but I've been wanting to do a scene like this with Arsenal for a long time now. Hopefully I managed to pull it off at least passably well.

Deathwish and Vondra posts up.

It's hard to compete with Lord Dupin becoming official Oregon canon, but I've been wanting to do a scene like this with Arsenal for a long time now. Hopefully I managed to pull it off at least passably well.

An awesome action, wonderful writing, and classy characterization. Alliteratively amazing as always. Kudos Kobold!

And now phase II of the Sliver's plan is almost ready.

Business, and wanting to slowly go out of the RP instead of leaving all of a sudden when I go on my mission. That's my reason, at least.

Same.

Edit:

Sparks, Kobold, that Mormon line was hilarious!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Also, what are the plans for the Deathwish/Frostfire/Edgerunner/Taylor scene now?

Edited by Mailliw73

An awesome action, wonderful writing, and classy characterization. Alliteratively amazing as always. Kudos Kobold!

Nice one, Kobold…  :ph34r:

More seriously, those were some absolutely fantastic posts! 

"I only regret, that I have but one upvote to lose for Kobold's post."  :P

Edit:

Sparks, Kobold, that Mormon line was hilarious!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks, guys! :D

Also, what are the plans for the Deathwish/Frostfire/Edgerunner/Taylor scene now?

P4U1dma.jpg

Or try to, at least. :P

Corvallis: Jumpdrive post upcoming. It will be his assistant's funeral, at which he will awkwardly try to convey his emotions. This one will be both amusing and somber, so it's really fun. This one will probably be done over the weekend. Also, Comatose, if you want to have Phoenix kidnapped/recruited by Insight, that can bring him back into the plot.

I think Kenshin is being kidnapped/recruited tonight (care to confirm Edge?), but Phoenix could as well.  There's no reason Insight can't be busy today.  

Thanks, guys! :D

P4U1dma.jpg

Or try to, at least. :P

On that note, I updated my Taylor post based on some clarifications form Mailliw.  I think your Deathwish post still works, so no worries.  I'll get a Taylor post together ASAP.  

Hey, just lemme know when ThunderSpear can join in the action in Corvallis. Right now he's wandering, but I can have him crash whatever party you want.

Not sure I have any parties he can join at the moment.  Based on the trouble he's causing, I'd assume he needs a visit from one of Buttercup's agents (since Buttercup is busy with Argon at the moment).  Does anyone have suggestions for who can accost ThunderSpear?

Not sure I have any parties he can join at the moment.  Based on the trouble he's causing, I'd assume he needs a visit from one of Buttercup's agents (since Buttercup is busy with Argon at the moment).  Does anyone have suggestions for who can accost ThunderSpear?

"Does anyone have any suggestions for who can accost ThunderSpear?"

Now that is why I love this forum XD.

Salem: Voidus, what do you think as far as still having the Switch/Paradox fight going on, or is it just the bar fight need "today" and we'll do the actual fight next gameday?

Edit: Argh, Quota strikes again!

Yeah I share some of Edge's concerns, could you perhaps repost a profile for them so we can see how it'd look with the new alterations?

Salem: Yeah I think it'll need to be the next gameday, although I think all that's really needed is for the Vandal scene to happen then we can probably skip.

Yeah I share some of Edge's concerns, could you perhaps repost a profile for them so we can see how it'd look with the new alterations?

Salem: Yeah I think it'll need to be the next gameday, although I think all that's really needed is for the Vandal scene to happen then we can probably skip.

I was planning to do a thing this in-game night.