Hmm. Fair enough. I mean... if she is decently educated, and already show's an interest in Epic's, her following Redlight (in an official capacity or otherwise) isn't exactly that egregious.

(If it is an unofficial type thing - less "I have a job!" and more "She stopped telling me to go away!"- that might explain not being around Reader. I mean...what security risk could a dorky genki girl with a camera possibly be?)

Any objections to a post about a hoodie wearing papparazzi hanging around outside a building to get a shot if Vapour. Snake.

A stalker session would be a-ok on my end. :ph34r:

Thought this said stalking-lesson for a moment and became concerned that Shiny had decided to pursue a career in education. :P

Voidus you are a genius. Finally I have found Shiny's calling in life. :P

Though being eternaly unlucky in pursuit like she has been until now, it's just her luck that there almost certainly won't be a meeting between these two.

Though being eternaly unlucky in pursuit like she has been until now, it's just her luck that there almost certainly won't be a meeting between these two.

Oh man. Shiny and Lyla*. That would be an...interesting, meeting.

*Yeah, going with 'Elizabeth "Lyla" Robin' as a name. Elizabeth apparently means "My God is an oath/abundance", which...sounded appropriate for a fangirl, with " Lyla" as the diminutive.

Robin means "fame", which...again. Stalker-stuff. :ph34r:

Voidus' bad ideas that end up becoming canon:

Impact getting corrupted

Neverthere getting along with Nighthound

Shiny Sparkle's Stalker School???

:P

Oh man. Shiny and Lyla*. That would be an...interesting, meeting.

*Yeah, going with 'Elizabeth "Lyla" Robin' as a name. Elizabeth apparently means "My God is an oath/abundance", which...sounded appropriate for a fangirl, with " Lyla" as the diminutive.

Robin means "fame", which...again. Stalker-stuff. :ph34r:

Well, she's still in town, so it's now or never. :ph34r:

Voidus' bad ideas that end up becoming canon:

Impact getting corrupted

Neverthere getting along with Nighthound

Shiny Sparkle's Stalker School???

:P

Alliteration says that last one is a brilliant idea. :P

Well, she's still in town, so it's now or never. :ph34r:

Alliteration says that last one is a brilliant idea. :P

Does that mean that: 'The Shiny Sparkle and Sea Strider Siblings School of Stalking' is even better?  :ph34r:

Does that mean that: 'The Shiny Sparkle and Sea Strider Siblings School of Stalking' is even better?  :ph34r:

Yes.

Now the even better variant would be: 'The Shiny Sparkle and Sea Strider Seductive Siblings Sexy School of Secretly Stalking and Successfully Scoring' :P

Edited by Edgedancer

Do you know how when someone tells you not to think of something it's all you can think of? Like if I said "Quick! Don't think about muffins!" your head would be filled with images of muffins?

Sorry about that, by the way.

And you know how Backtrack can peer into the past and see exactly what someone was thinking at any one time?

He could find out the weakness of any Epic by suddenly yelling "Hey! Don't think about your weakness! The thing that cancels out your powers! Don't think about it!"

He wouldn't survive the encounter, but he'd briefly know someone's weakness. :P

Do you know how when someone tells you not to think of something it's all you can think of? Like if I said "Quick! Don't think about muffins!" your head would be filled with images of muffins?

And you know how Backtrack can peer into the past and see exactly what someone was thinking at any one time?

He could find out the weakness of any Epic by suddenly yelling "Hey! Don't think about your weakness! The thing that cancels out your powers! Don't think about it!"

Would he, though? Or would he be too scared of seeing the scary things Epics were scared of? :ph34r::P 

Actually I was thinking about Homer Simpson drooling, while he was thinking about muffins. :mellow:

I am immune to your mind tricks. :ph34r:

Backtrack can read minds? That is pretty cool, I thought he could only see the past.

He's seen into the minds of people in the past on several occasions; notably on the first page of The Dalles thread, where he actually starts retching from retrocognitively sensing the mind of Koschei the Deathless.

The fact that he could essentially use his powers to gain flawless telepathy with a split-second lag is one of many facts that goes unexploited because Backtrack is an idiot. :P

Well, I'm off to work, so. I'll try and get Lyla's introduction post done tomorrow?

(Still figuring out how to write her in though)

Let's see, options I could come up with:

-Her being out trying to get pictures of the bus chase and Quicksilver attck.

-Her trying to get a look at Jack, now that he was released

-Her being in the clinic after getting hurt in the panda attack and now being drawn out of her sick bed by virtue of noticing Scribbler's and Shiny's presence.

So, how was my Florist post? This was the first time his personality was definitively established, and I worry that I didn't get it right. After all, he was originally Tulir's character (although he never really did anything with him). I also worry about the post interrupting the flow of the story, like an unwanted interlude.

What are your opinions on those things?

Second, does anyone know what happened to Mashadar? He hasn't logged in for almost a month now; and he was going to write for Sightline, so I'm not really sure how that's going to go down, now that he's gone. 

Sorry for all the questions, if they're aggravating to you. I understand that the wonderings of this unexperienced RPer might be frustrating, and I'll try to tone it down if you don't like all the queries. :)

For the Florist post it kind of depends if you want to do anything with the character.(and I genuinly can't remember if we talked about that.)  If you do, then it was a nice short look to get back into the character's head. If not... well then there wasn't anything bad about it but there wasn't much of a point to it either.

I have no idea what's up with Mashadar.

Go ahead and ask questions, that's what the place here is for.

Yeah activity really died down over time. I guess lots of activity is easier when it is only a few people with a few characters at a time, who can post one after the other quickly.

Very true. A couple friends and I have easily topped 200 posts in less than a month on a different forum. Though those were, on average, shorter posts.

Yeah activity really died down over time. I guess lots of activity is easier when it is only a few people with a few characters at a time, who can post one after the other quickly.

That's part of it. Although, general posting speed seems to have gone down as well.

Who was it that suggested a team of mercenaries in the Wastelands?

I was just curious because my latest Wendigo post could foreshadow their involvement, if you were willing to bring them in in a bit?

It was Bladestorm, I think.