But, what if the interview happened at Stormgate? With Vondra watching over them?

Sounds like a bit more effort than would be reasonable to muster through the attack, especially given that they can't use communication to set everything up right now. Actually, would there even be a point to the meeting right now? I mean Reader only could get them information and they already know that Arsenal needs to cool some down right now, a reading would only be interesting to see if he actually did cool down or is only pretending.

Yeah, imagine Nighthound crossed with Shiny Sparkle and then give them the ability to alter womens bodies on command.  :unsure:

That's one way to describe it. :unsure:

Look at it. It's so small, compared to the other list. -_-

Well the ATTD does get inflated by people getting multiple entries. Actually, did you add Remington to the list? :ph34r:

Although actually it may not be as rare as we thought, there were four in canon and that's only of the major characters, so four out of roughly twenty or so isn't bad odds.

Meh, I'd say that major characters make for a terrible statistic. For example by that line of thought one out of ten Epics would be as strong as Steelheart.

Sounds like a bit more effort than would be reasonable to muster through the attack, especially given that they can't use communication to set everything up right now. Actually, would there even be a point to the meeting right now? I mean Reader only could get them information and they already know that Arsenal needs to cool some down right now, a reading would only be interesting to see if he actually did cool down or is only pretending.

That's one way to describe it. :unsure:

Well the ATTD does get inflated by people getting multiple entries. Actually, did you add Remington to the list? :ph34r:

Meh, I'd say that major characters make for a terrible statistic. For example by that line of thought one out of ten Epics would be as strong as Steelheart.

No but two of those had it as part of their character, unrelated to plot. One of which was completely unneeded for story. So while I wouldn't say that one in five Epics is redeemed I'd say that it's not impossible for a few to be. Considering that we already play a bit loose with probability in terms of Epic and High Epic numbers.

No but two of those had it as part of their character, unrelated to plot. One of which was completely unneeded for story. So while I wouldn't say that one in five Epics is redeemed I'd say that it's not impossible for a few to be. Considering that we already play a bit loose with probability in terms of Epic and High Epic numbers.

Not necessarily impossible but not exactly something that should be thrown around just for the sake of it either. Plus looking at what we do have,

Megan: Required circumstances limiting the use of her powers for a while and to be honest had a weakness that's fairly simple to confront.

Edmund: Had the use of his power limited by slavery and had hightened chances to get into the right circumstances by virtue of Steelheart forcing him to get in touch with it.

Prof: People that actually knew about the connection had to put effort into getting him redeemed and even then I don't think it would have worked unless Larcener got involved, something that wouldn't happen under normal circumstances.

Obliteration: Cheated the system by being insane... and even then I'm honestly not sure if that part makes sense.

Seeing those above, we'd still need some backstory justification and most of the ones we could recreate don't match well with traveling characters, which would be the only ones we would introduce right now.

Not necessarily impossible but not exactly something that should be thrown around just for the sake of it either. Plus looking at what we do have,

Megan: Required circumstances limiting the use of her powers for a while and to be honest had a weakness that's fairly simple to confront.

Edmund: Had the use of his power limited by slavery and had hightened chances to get into the right circumstances by virtue of Steelheart forcing him to get in touch with it.

Prof: People that actually knew about the connection had to put effort into getting him redeemed and even then I don't think it would have worked unless Larcener got involved, something that wouldn't happen under normal circumstances.

Obliteration: Cheated the system by being insane... and even then I'm honestly not sure if that part makes sense.

Seeing those above, we'd still need some backstory justification and most of the ones we could recreate don't match well with traveling characters, which would be the only ones we would introduce right now.

I actually forgot about Prof, I was counting David. :P

Yeah it'd certainly be difficult to recreate but not impossible. My point was that while we shouldn't exactly encourage people to create redeemed Epics, if someone wanted to write one, personally I wouldn't completely rule it out either.

I actually forgot about Prof, I was counting David. :P

Yeah it'd certainly be difficult to recreate but not impossible. My point was that while we shouldn't exactly encourage people to create redeemed Epics, if someone wanted to write one, personally I wouldn't completely rule it out either.

That one was less David redeeming himself and more Calamity messing up when choosing his weakness. :mellow:

That I can agree with.

Where do I need to post atm? Might be a while before I actually feel like writing something but we've had some good momentum lately so I don't want to hold it up. :P

I think (and the spreadsheet agrees) that would be

Seastrider

Scribbler

Neverthere

and the respons in the museum conversation (Although, that might also be Ms. Voidus)

@BrealingAmber: a question or two about Abaddon.

-Is his pain creation at range ir touch? Or combination based on how powerful if an effect he is trying to achieve?

-Does it affect epics at all, or just less than normal?

-incorporeal- is he incorporeal all the time, or does he turn it on and off?

-if all the time, then temperature immunity and sleep invulnerability are superfluous. I'd recommend removing those powers anyway, too many powers makes characters boring. Same with the pocket dimension- too many powers. Its a cool idea but just have him carry it normally.

@BrealingAmber: a question or two about Abaddon.

-Is his pain creation at range ir touch? Or combination based on how powerful if an effect he is trying to achieve?

-Does it affect epics at all, or just less than normal?

-incorporeal- is he incorporeal all the time, or does he turn it on and off?

-if all the time, then temperature immunity and sleep invulnerability are superfluous. I'd recommend removing those powers anyway, too many powers makes characters boring. Same with the pocket dimension- too many powers. Its a cool idea but just have him carry it normally.

Well, being intangible all the time means he couldn't eat, so that's probably not the case. :ph34r:

Well, being intangible all the time means he couldn't eat, so that's probably not the case. :ph34r:

Well intangibles can wear clothes still so I assume they can take certain things with them :P

Well intangibles can wear clothes still so I assume they can take certain things with them :P

But that's stuff they have with them when turning intangible, afterwards they can't even make an exception for the ground and Nightwielder had to handle stuff using his shadow stuff, so one would still need to turn tangible to pick up new food at the very least. (Plus, being intangible makes using a sword or actually killing people at all pretty impossible when your only offensive power is a mental one.)

Well Nightwielder didn't starve to death and the implication is that he never tangible-ized, so maybe he doesn't NEED to eat?

but then powers can't do that I think, like with ageing

Or he only turned shortly tangible when no one was looking, quickly ate a couple of bites and no one ever noticed. :ph34r:

Voidus, if I may make a request, I'd prefer if you channeled your energy towards a response in the museum conversation first. I'm itching for Clarence to be able to do something again. :ph34r:

I'm aiming for a double post with a Neverthere reaction in it too so I'm just aiming for some word back in PMs on how to proceed but I'll get on it asap. :)

No worries, I'm usually more than happy to be pressured into writing faster :P
Just had a bit of RL stuff annoying me and stressing me out lately so not been my most productive week of all time.

Well if it helps you with your character and you feel more comfortable doing that, then I think it is ok to retcon it.

I play Pathfinder sometimes and the principle tat you can change your characters within the first few sessions is a good one in our campaigns- takes time to find a good character.

Well if it helps you with your character and you feel more comfortable doing that, then I think it is ok to retcon it.

I play Pathfinder sometimes and the principle tat you can change your characters within the first few sessions is a good one in our campaigns- takes time to find a good character.

A cetain mercy period, if you will. Although, the mental image of the character shapeshifting to fit the changes is an amusing one. :P

Guys, I feel like Iconoclast just doesn't make sense currently, you know? I would be much more comfortable writing him if he was a mexican man named Hose Martinez.

Slaughterine: So what is our next move?

Iconoclast: Well, first we need to.... to... *morphs into a mexican man*

Iconoclast: Hola

So, I'm guessing Emma was not intending this, but wouldn't Deathwish getting hit by a missile hurt Arsenal, not Quicksilver?  I guess she doesn't necessarily need to have made that distinction, and she might not know Arsenal is behind the missiles.  

Or, I guess it is equally possible that Emma has it out for Arsenal.  

Should I do a Taylor post next, or wait for Frostfire?