That's what I was getting at--he's too powerful for arena fights, if a good match is what people are looking for. Watching one Epic walk in and curbstomp every opponent isn't exciting, and it would make other Epics less likely to compete.

*rereads Showstopper and fire guy(great memory skills) fight* Yup curbstomping realllllly bores people.

Work is frustrating, at least so far as trying to find RP time.

Question; would the medical centre have a radio? Wondering about having Lyla react to Quicksilver's speech...

Edited by Quiver

Work is frustrating, at least so far as trying to find RP time.

Question; would the medical centre have a radio? Wondering about having Lyla react to Quicksilver's speech...

Arsenal hands out equipment to Dalles facilities like candy, especially if that equipment would allow him greater coordination and control from the command center. The medical center having a radio or two is practically a given.

Tegarding Abbadon- "Showstopper cannot remove this power" isn't a thing, I think.

Yeah I'm going to nix that part, you can't just make one part of your power invulnerable without reason. Given how powerful Abbadon is I could see something like Showstopper having to concentrate a bit more but not just straight up immunity.

On keeping Arena fights interesting: Common practice is for Soulcaster to either nullify or at least severely reduce most PIs, watching Steelheart and Prof endlessly beat on each other with neither coming even slightly close to death would not be interesting.

My first wastelands post is up!

Also, are we still waiting on a vandal post to move to the next day?

Wooo! Wastelands is officially back! :D (Some of my favorite characters are there, I missed them.)

I believe so, though it'll likely be more than a single post :P

Hmm. I was gonna delete my post and re-type it (looking at it, it feel's kinda rushed), but I already got upvoted on it. Changing it now feels like cheating.  :mellow:

Well you could just edit it :P

Well you could just edit it :P

But people who already upvoted it can't upvote me again that way!

Hmm, fair point! Gonan go do that.

(As an aside, if I am writign Lyla or the Dalle's wrong.. someone tell me. Please. I always freak out when I'm the last person to post in a topic, sicne I start running with "OH GOD, I KILLED THE TOPIC" thoughts.)

But people who already upvoted it can't upvote me again that way!

Hmm, fair point! Gonan go do that.

(As an aside, if I am writign Lyla or the Dalle's wrong.. someone tell me. Please. I always freak out when I'm the last person to post in a topic, sicne I start running with "OH GOD, I KILLED THE TOPIC" thoughts.)

Well I think I'm currently up in the Dalles and I can assure you it's not something that's preventing me from writing, I just have RL stuff that's been annoying the last week so it's been a bit harder for me to get my writing grove on.  <_< 

My only comment on it is that is the medical center supposed to be the same thing as Doctor Games' clinic?

EDIT: I have a confession to make here, given that mod powers allow for editting my posts without leaving an 'edited' line I often take advantage of that when making silly typos. This time when I did so I felt strangely guilty and am now reverting it back.

So I got my grove on, not my groove.

Edited by Voidus

Well, kinda? Not sure if that was the only medical place. My guess was that, after an invasion, there might be all sorts of makeshift hospitals, or things converted quickly to take care of any...er...collateral damage... but I was tyring to keep things vague in case I was wrong. 

Well, kinda? Not sure if that was the only medical place. My guess was that, after an invasion, there might be all sorts of makeshift hospitals, or things converted quickly to take care of any...er...collateral damage... but I was tyring to keep things vague in case I was wrong. 

I'm sure there are, that's why I was checking so I didn't include a sneaking Lyla trying to escape while Scribbler accepts her new squid :P

But yeah, I think that'll be fine.

I'm sure there are, that's why I was checking so I didn't include a sneaking Lyla trying to escape while Scribbler accepts her new squid :P

But yeah, I think that'll be fine.

Well. Edited.

Surprised I didn't realize Lyla would start becoming a Quicksilver fan earlier, but whatever. 

She is... already starting to trend towards the really creepy epics, isn't she? Koschei, Quicksilver...

Anyone wanna bet she writes Nighthounds name with little hearts?

Well. Edited.

Surprised I didn't realize Lyla would start becoming a Quicksilver fan earlier, but whatever. 

She is... already starting to trend towards the really creepy epics, isn't she? Koschei, Quicksilver...

Anyone wanna bet she writes Nighthounds name with little hearts?

It's not possible, one of Moral Guardians many passive abilities is to instantly incinerate anything that is written on in such a fashion.  :ph34r:

It's not possible, one of Moral Guardians many passive abilities is to instantly incinerate anything that is written on in such a fashion.  :ph34r:

Moral Guardian is an epic. And therefore, is cool.

Moral Guardian stops fans worshipping appreciating Nighthound. And therefore, is not cool.

I think the paradox would make Lyla's head explode.