I have :ph34r: I love the foreshadowing they are doing there.

So what is your favorite Part 4 Stand?

The best way they could have done it.

That's a though one, if only part 4 has some of my favourite stands. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Crazy Diamond, just for how versatile and useful it would be in day-to-day life.

What's yours?

Edited by Edgedancer

The best way they could have done it.

That's a though one, if only part 4 has some of my favourite stands. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Crazy Diamond, just for how versatile and useful it would be in day-to-day life.

What's yours?

I agree. I really love the scene as well. I was thinking that they added a morning routine scene for Josuke or something, but it was better.

Crazy Diamond is really cool, but I think I prefer Echoes, Killer Queen is great because of how insanely powerful it is and I really like how different Bad Company is. Too bad there are no more of those Stands, I really liked that and Harvest.

I agree. I really love the scene as well. I was thinking that they added a morning routine scene for Josuke or something, but it was better.

Crazy Diamond is really cool, but I think I prefer Echoes, Killer Queen is great because of how insanely powerful it is and I really like how different Bad Company is. Too bad there are no more of those Stands, I really liked that and Harvest.

Oh yeah, Echoes is fun, although the last Act was kind of meh compared to the wide range of stuff 1&2 could do. Then again, those two aren't gone. :ph34r:

Yeah, a pitty multi-Stands never picked on. Some like Sex Pistols and Metallica are kind of similair but not quite the same. Then again, with Killer Queen not only introducing combined Stands but also the prototype automatic Stand, part four did a lot to build on the concept of Stands.

Conversation I just had:

Coworker:  "Hey, Rosemary, why does this form say [thing] when the other form says [other thing]?"

Me:  "...because I wrote it down wrong and I sometimes make mistakes because am not a robot."

Coworker:  "How dare you not be a robot."

Me:  "I know.  I'm just terrible with my non-roboticness."

Oh yeah, Echoes is fun, although the last Act was kind of meh compared to the wide range of stuff 1&2 could do. Then again, those two aren't gone. :ph34r:

Yeah, a pitty multi-Stands never picked on. Some like Sex Pistols and Metallica are kind of similair but not quite the same. Then again, with Killer Queen not only introducing combined Stands but also the prototype automatic Stand, part four did a lot to build on the concept of Stands.

I agree, Act 2 was the coolest. It kind of did return In A Silent Way :ph34r:

I guess Sex Pistols is similar, but I dunno about Metallica. Im pretty sure Killer Queen was cheating. It can just do so much XD

Part 5 and 6 have the best Stands by the way, you cant convince me otherwise :ph34r:

(I guess everyone's very confused now So I shall add that we are talking about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure so everyone can be less confused)

Conversation I just had:

Coworker:  "Hey, Rosemary, why does this form say [thing] when the other form says [other thing]?"

Me:  "...because I wrote it down wrong and I sometimes make mistakes because am not a robot."

Coworker:  "How dare you not be a robot."

Me:  "I know.  I'm just terrible with my non-roboticness."

What you need is a robotic upgrade. MechaKaymyth! She shall protect us from the alien threat! You can have lasers and missiles and stuff. I have no idea how that would help you in your day to day life, but it would be awesome!

I agree, Act 2 was the coolest. It kind of did return In A Silent Way :ph34r:

I guess Sex Pistols is similar, but I dunno about Metallica. Im pretty sure Killer Queen was cheating. It can just do so much XD

Part 5 and 6 have the best Stands by the way, you cant convince me otherwise :ph34r:

(I guess everyone's very confused now So I shall add that we are talking about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure so everyone can be less confused)

What you need is a robotic upgrade. MechaKaymyth! She shall protect us from the alien threat! You can have lasers and missiles and stuff. I have no idea how that would help you in your day to day life, but it would be awesome!

Being mounted on mini dinosaurs didn't hurt either. :P

Well, Metallica was a lot of small Stands, it just didn't really matter, because all of them were in Risotto's body.

Geez, I wouldn't want to make the choice between any part as to which has the best Stands.

(Should we mention the time everyone was turned into snails or do you think that would just confuse them more?)

The question here is not "How would it help her in her everyday life?" but rather "How could it NOT?" :ph34r:

Well Crazy D could do everything for you, ranging from the obvious fixing broken items, to restoring the ingredients of a failed meal, letting you break down doors when you're missing your keys and letting you fix spelling errors made when writing. (Plus you know healing people... other than yourself)

Being mounted on mini dinosaurs didn't hurt either. :P

Well, Metallica was a lot of small Stands, it just didn't really matter, because all of them were in Risotto's body.

Geez, I wouldn't want to make the choice between any part as to which has the best Stands.

(Should we mention the time everyone was turned into snails or do you think that would just confuse them more?)

Well Crazy D could do everything for you, ranging from the obvious fixing broken items, to restoring the ingredients of a failed meal, letting you break down doors when you're missing your keys and letting you fix spelling errors made when writing. (Plus you know healing people... other than yourself)

No, it really didnt XD Dinosaurs makes everything better.

(By rainbows? Or that one time all fictional characters came alive? I think that will just confuse people more.)

The question here is not "How would it help her in her everyday life?" but rather "How could it NOT?" :ph34r:

I would be a bit concerned about how a bunch of lasers and missiles would affect the more intimate aspects of my relationship with my husband. :P

I would be a bit concerned about how a bunch of lasers and missiles would affect the more intimate aspects of my relationship with my husband. :P

Im sure it would have that praying mantis effect. Sexy, but scary, thus even sexier.