The only one I ever used tasted like chalk dust mixed with water.

I know for a fact that the Sydney Theatre Company uses a sugary paste that's extremely sweet. At least, it was when I last tried it.

I did a tour of the Sydney Theatre Company once...

I know for a fact that the Sydney Theatre Company uses a sugary paste that's extremely sweet. At least, it was when I last tried it.

I did a tour of the Sydney Theatre Company once...

Ah, well I was in a small town theatre production so they didn't exactly have the same budget or status as the sydney theater company :P

Welcome to A Peek Inside Twi's Brain. Bringing you exactly what the title says. On today's edition:

You know what really drove home the fact that I'm not in Kansas anymore? Best Foods mayonaisse is called Hellman's. :mellow:

This has been A Peek Inside Twi's Brain. Join us next time for more thoughts on random topics yiu never asked to hear.

The only one I ever used tasted like chalk dust mixed with water.

The only one I ever tasted tasted like iron... oh... wait...

Welcome to A Peek Inside Twi's Brain. Bringing you exactly what the title says. On today's edition:

You know what really drove home the fact that I'm not in Kansas anymore? Best Foods mayonaisse is called Hellman's. :mellow:

This has been A Peek Inside Twi's Brain. Join us next time for more thoughts on random topics yiu never asked to hear.

Embrace Satan, Satan loves you. So much that he makes really good mayonnaise, apparently.

The only one I ever tasted tasted like iron... oh... wait...

Embrace Satan, Satan loves you. So much that he makes really good mayonnaise, apparently.

Well, I grew up with Best Foods, and on the jar, it'd always say in small print "Called Hellman's east of the Mississippi." Now I'm in a place where it's called Hellman's. 

Well, I grew up with Best Foods, and on the jar, it'd always say in small print "Called Hellman's east of the Mississippi." Now I'm in a place where it's called Hellman's. 

... geography isnt my thing Twi. I barely know what the towns around me are called.

How do I change my profile pic by importing a url?

This is how I would do it, though I haven't used an online pic for a while, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Find your image. Right-click and choose "Copy Image Adress". Paste in the box and crop to your desire. 

I don't care what US law says, mead isn't a wine!... It's much better...

Sooooo tasty. 

Isn't the process more complicated with mead?

I don't think so.  I have several friends who make it for fun.  Point of fact, I had one of those friends make up a batch for my wedding.

See, what gets me about this is that you never were in Kansas.  If you had been, then we would have hung out. :P

Wait, New Orleans counts as east of the Mississippi?  It's it sort of...embedded in the end of the Mississippi?

I don't think so.  I have several friends who make it for fun.  Point of fact, I had one of those friends make up a batch for my wedding.

Then one day I shall make it ^_^  But first, I have to figure out how to do champagne and not end up with bottles exploding (this happened to our regular wine which turned out not to be done with the fermentation. Still, the bottles which survived had some very good bubble wine inside...)