Random Stuff VII: The Admins Awaken

Young Bard

I mean... this one was kind of obviously, but we're screwed if we don't get an episode 8 title in time :P

It's also vaguely relevant. Today's the first day in a very long time that I top the Today's Top Poster thing. That means I am basically Rey.

I'll take my paycheck now.

I was thinking about this at the tail end of the last thread.

Random Stuff 7.5: Rogue Admin (just because the title for SW8 hasn't been announced yet.)

Also, note to Twi: J.J. Abrams isn't directing SW8. Rian Johnson is.

Edited by The Young Bard

I was thinking about this at the tail end of the last thread.

Also, note to Twi: J.J. Abrams isn't directing SW8. Rian Johnson is.

Man, I hope we remember this on the next thread.

Also amusingly: you guys are going to flip when I change the "posts per topic page" on the forum and the old ones don't go up to 100 pages anymore ;)

Let's get the random started! 1292725000558109.jpeg

Edit: Ha! And I'm the first person to follow the topic! :P *looks down on everybody*

Second!

*looks up to Honor and down on everyone else*

If we are retroactively renaming random stuff threads, how about.

1. The Admin Menace

2. Attack of the Admins

3. Admins of the Sith

4. A New Admin

*hums imperial March*

I have the Bands of Mourning! (and my temporary credit card for whenever Secret History makes it to Amazon.)

100% spoiler free opinions of just the prologue:

Interesting contrast. Makes me wonder what the Lost Metal prologue will show.

Edited by The Young Bard

Sooo I live in a city but a ton of book shops have closed down in the last few years :( meaning it's a little bit of a trek for me to find one that has bands of mourning. I'll wait a couple days and wander back into the nearby shop. It's a cute place anyway.

And I'm not sure about paperback or hardcover but the $47 was us cover and the Aussie cover was like $25.

And re mistrunner: Chris Hemsworth is an Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Edited by Delightful

Oh, man, the edit on Twi's final post on the last thread had me giggling like a madwoman.

I mean... this one was kind of obviously, but we're screwed if we don't get an episode 8 title in time :P

It's also vaguely relevant. Today's the first day in a very long time that I top the Today's Top Poster thing. That means I am basically Rey.

I'll take my paycheck now.

The way we blitz through these threads?  Even changing the posts-per-page count like you're saying you will, I'd be willing to bet we'll be up to Random Stuff 20 before we ever get an Episode 8 title.

Oh, man, the edit on Twi's final post on the last thread had me giggling like a madwoman.

The way we blitz through these threads?  Even changing the posts-per-page count like you're saying you will, I'd be willing to bet we'll be up to Random Stuff 20 before we ever get an Episode 8 title.

Random stuff XX, Return of the Admin related titles. :P

I somehow ended up in Gothenburg again, gothenburg means more books :mellow: Even if I hopefully get Bands tomorrow.

I got Dead Beat, The Wise Mans Fear and Perdido Street Station (All on your recommendation Orlion, if I don't like it I'll blame you. Jokes aside it seems like something Im going to enjoy.)

I somehow ended up in Gothenburg again, gothenburg means more books

Misread that as 'Gothamburg'. Suburbia Batman would be funny.

Anyway, I might drop this site for a while. Still haven't got a copy of Bands, much less read it.

Whelp, the Pottermore article on Draco seems clear that he's not a werewolf, though it could be a surprise twist for when the series recap reaches book 7.

I'm keeping the werewolf version as my headcanon no matter what. It just makes so much sense. Besides, the wording was ambiguous enough that it could be possible. :ph34r:

Whelp, the Pottermore article on Draco seems clear that he's not a werewolf, though it could be a surprise twist for when the series recap reaches book 7.

I'm keeping the werewolf version as my headcanon no matter what. It just makes so much sense. Besides, the wording was ambiguous enough that it could be possible. :ph34r:

I usually don't consider extra-literary sources canon unless I like the ideas they present better than my own headcanons. (Brandon Sanderson being the only major exception.)