The Official Thread of Relationships

10 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

You know, it seems like everything people talk about on this page is romantic relationships. Why don't we talk about our family relationships or our relationships with our friends? I say that tomorrow, instead of feeling bad about the lack of a romantic relationship (unlesss you do have a significant other), we celebrate our other relationships and tell our friends and family that we love them. 

Then I realized the tags on this topic are dating and love....

My point still stands though.

We often do actually! Probably romance does dominate but there have definitely been friend questions before. 

6 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well twi, porhub premium is free today XD

Spoilered cos adult content

I'm sure we were all dying to know that. 

21 minutes ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

We often do actually! Probably romance does dominate but there have definitely been friend questions before. 

I'm sure we were all dying to know that. 

Not that long ago I put up a question on friends and friend groups, and I'm seconding Delightful's sarcasm on the second point...

But yeah, we do definitely talk about other kinds of relationships, it's just a smaller proportion of the topic. 

2 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

Is this breaking some rules or not (I haven't read them, truth be told)? Can you go all Ruin on such posts or not?

Ehhh.  I think it's bending them at the very least, but as a Moderator my role is not really heavily on the rules enforcement side. The sort answer to the second question is:  I don't know.  I've hidden posts before to avoid what was a highly probable breakdown into vitriol, but there was precedent for that spiraling into problems and I still kind of felt like I was walking pretty close to the line.

9 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

There are plenty of venues in which I would have found that interjection humorous.  The Shard, however, is not one of them.

Yea my rule of thumb is to post within the bounds of what the author/movies themselves brings to the table content wise. Do they curse, have massive sex scenes etc? If yes then it's a different environment usually, if they don't then use common sense lol.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Commense.

When was the last time I heard that word.

Yeah I know I'm sorry, No not autistic. I think I'm just spontaneous. Yeah. let's leave it at that.

Bah.

Don't let them get to you too much,  I think you bring a good dose of variety to our society ^^ even if you step on some borders from time to time you just make our beloved mods more vigilant ;)

Anyway, back to relationships... I have nothing to say :P I have some problems in mine,  but nothing that can be shared here :P

5 hours ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

Just don't annoy Kaymyth too much or she might send I don't know skulls or scary house guardians after you :P  

I see my reputation as being the board's token pagan has taken on a life of its own. :lol:

2 hours ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

I was trying not to be stereotypical offensive. :l 

......if there's even such thing as a pagan stereotype. Hmmm. 

It was the home intruder conversation that nailed it really. :)

There was no offense!  I am well aware that I'm an outlier, and it really doesn't bother me.  I'm generally in a position to be "out" as pagan both online and in the real world, and consider it my duty to sort of normalize and desensitize people to the concept to help out the people who are too nervous to go public as of yet.

There are some stereotypes, and most of them amuse me.  Few of them actually fit me.

8 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

There was no offense!  I am well aware that I'm an outlier, and it really doesn't bother me.  I'm generally in a position to be "out" as pagan both online and in the real world, and consider it my duty to sort of normalize and desensitize people to the concept to help out the people who are too nervous to go public as of yet.

There are some stereotypes, and most of them amuse me.  Few of them actually fit me.

I imagine few stereotypes of anything actually fit you. :)

9 hours ago, bleeder said:

My sister and her boyfriend are getting engaged in July! It's super exciting, an imam is going to preside over the small semi-religious ceremony, and there's gonna be a party afterwards. I'm so excited for them! 

I'm still single. 

*sigh*

Your family or his family is Muslim? 

*hugs* it's ok. Your perfect person is out there somewhere. And meanwhile we're here for you. 

5 minutes ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

Your family or his family is Muslim? 

*hugs* it's ok. Your perfect person is out there somewhere. And meanwhile we're here for you. 

His family, not mine. He personally is an atheist, but this is a, well, special occasion. They're celebrating an engagement like this because my sister is still in college with one year left, so it'll be a long engagement. But I'm really happy for them. And I'm getting a brother in the process. So it's pretty great.