1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Team Cap
    • Team Iron Man
    • Undecided
    • Whoever wins
    • Spidey!
    • Whichever side has a Hulk.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm scared I'm going to be so hyped up for this movie that it can't possibly fulfill my nebulous and emotional expectations. Eep.

Clip reaction: AHHH. Who's in the plane thingy? Scarlet Witch can get rid of poison gas? AHHHHHH

Edited by Delightful

Well, Civil War get's a UK release on the 29th. Right now, I'm off that day, so I'm planning on seeing the first showing.

Anyone interested in a review afterwards?

Only if you promise to label any spoilers under spoiler tags accordingly, since I'm in the US and will have to wait until at least May 6 to see it. ;)

Friday? Within a week for sure.

Edit: thurs 28th. Three days time. :D

I've seen a couple posters on buses but really not much hype.

...You get Civil War a day before us.

I mean, a local cinema is showing the entire Cap Trilogy today... but that's far too long. Also, it's all in 2D. 

(I know 3D won't make a difference, but I'm one of those people who, if I don't see it at least once in 3D, will keep wondering if i've missed something amazing.) 

I've got my tickets already to go see it next week, on Thursday at 7:30 PM, the first showing that I could find. I chose not to see it in 3-D, because we always have trouble with 3-D films, the flickering and extra layers cause some type a problem with our eyes.

jW

I'm organizing a big group of me and my friends to go see it next Saturday. I'm not a huge marvel fan, so it's mostly an excuse to hang with friends, but they're all huge fans so that makes getting them all together easy.

I'm organizing a big group of me and my friends to go see it next Saturday. I'm not a huge marvel fan, so it's mostly an excuse to hang with friends, but they're all huge fans so that makes getting them all together easy.

After Civil War you will be a fan.  :D  :D  :D