Random Stuff II

Ok. Parents I need your help. My nephew decided he needed $50 out of my wallet for reasons. He hid it somewhere and I have no idea where, where has your child hidden money?

i took apart his room as that was the location he was headed when last seen with the cash, but I found nothing. I tried all the draws he usually plays in in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Nothing. His Mum's room, nothing. My room, nothing. Lounge, dining room and hallway, nothing. 

I can't find it.

Ok. Parents I need your help. My nephew decided he needed $50 out of my wallet for reasons. He hid it somewhere and I have no idea where, where has your child hidden money?

i took apart his room as that was the location he was headed when last seen with the cash, but I found nothing. I tried all the draws he usually plays in in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Nothing. His Mum's room, nothing. My room, nothing. Lounge, dining room and hallway, nothing. 

I can't find it.

Maybe he spent it? Did you try asking him?

Sorry, I don't really know your nephew, so I can't be of much help. :unsure:

Today, my brain decided to panic about my last job interview. "It'll have been FOUR weeks tomorrow!" my brain said. "They haven't called you yet so they're probably not planning to! You were so bad that they're just going to pretend they never interviewed you!"

To confirm this panic, I went to my calendar. There I discovered something.

Tomorrow it will have been THREE weeks. Not four.

Today, my brain decided to panic about my last job interview. "It'll have been FOUR weeks tomorrow!" my brain said. "They haven't called you yet so they're probably not planning to! You were so bad that they're just going to pretend they never interviewed you!"

To confirm this panic, I went to my calendar. There I discovered something.

Tomorrow it will have been THREE weeks. Not four.

I'm torn between complimenting your awesome brain that anyone would love to hire, and calling it dumb for worrying you over nothing. ;):)

Random Harry Potter pun on a popular meme I just thought of.

And should probably be ashamed of. :P

cbe8cfb678f9781fc2cfcaea260cd29e.jpg

I would have started Cosmere years ago if it was not for the menace called... HARRY POTTER.

I have literally, no exaggeration, read the series 29 times. It was all I read for two entire years.

But then...then Mistborn dragged me out of the Pit of Endless Reading...

and into the gigantic pit of the Cosmere.

Instead of seven books, Brandon has the audacity to plan out writing OVER 45 AMAZING BOOKS. He will stop at nothing to make us read his books for eternity.

Edited by WayneSpren

I ate a Feta Cheese & Spinach calzone for lunch today. It was the thing that dreams are made out of. The world should know.

g1380729488540213602.jpg

Cheese + spinach + any kind of pastry = pure unadulterated divinity.

Case in point I ate like 30 ravioli the other day