Random Stuff II

Let it be known that I have decided to decorate my bathroom with a Harry Potter theme. I will buy towels in House colors and will attempt to find a good HP themed shower curtain.

I already have blue things for my kitchen, so I'm thinking that'll be easy to work into a Doctor Who theme. :ph34r:

the most responsible adult

I aspire to do this

And have a snake but doing this would be great

the most responsible adult

I aspire to do this

And have a snake but doing this would be great

The first result on Amazon was a TARDIS spatula. Further down the page were things like sonic screwdriver pizza cutters and Who-quotes dish towels.

I think I made the right choice. :ph34r:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I passed 20, 000 upvotes in my sleep.

People keep sending me messages to congratulate me on it--which is awesome!

I still feel like this, though. :P

63709b7b096a020d835b657a17cc646c.png

I had no idea upvotes were an integral enough component of Equestrian magic to warrant an Upvote Princess....or that you made such a good one. :P

(Though I do think you need the flowing mane thing. :ph34r:)

I had no idea upvotes were an integral enough component of Equestrian magic to warrant an Upvote Princess....or that you made such a good one. :P

(Though I do think you need the flowing mane thing. :ph34r:)

Wat.

9ce67eb3eda3baebd3c2fe07a90416ef.png

(I like your fandom-inspired house ideas, by the way. :ph34r::D)

Sadly, no. They're more Asian-inspired. The closest connection I can think of is Mulan, though I'm not sure how I'd pull that one off. It's possible, but I'm not sure how I'd do it.

Do Sel. You can have those Asian flowers in one part of the room for Soulstamping and stuff, and then have another part of the room painted with Aons.

this is bad i cANT PLAY THE MUSIC

Don't worry...

I haven't practiced my flute outside of school for two years and I'm fine. How far until you have to play it? If the music is short and you practice like 5 min a day before class you should be fine. (Note: I am not a role model you should be following therefore I claim no responsibility for any advice I give. :P)

Edit: in other news, a brave adventuring party funded by TCshard incorporated recently launched an attack on a Kobold encampment

post-15092-0-26317000-1439350365_thumb.j

Edited by TCshard

Edit: in other news, a brave adventuring party funded by TCshard incorporated recently launched an attack on a Kobold encampment

image.jpg

All of these incidents have occurred near Ommlet. I sense a pattern, and I think I know what it is:

The kobolds are hungry.

Not just hungry for anything; they have a craving for omelets. They converged upon the village of Ommlet, hoping to find delicious omelet restaurants--because if that's what you name your village, that's what visitors expect. Finding no omelets in Ommlet, the hungry, disappointed kobolds demanded to know why they were subjected to such a terrible bait and switch; sadly, the xenophobia of the villagers prevented them from calmly settling things like civilized people, and they called upon an adventuring party.

Send your troops to me, King of the Kobolds. I will make them the omelets they so clearly crave. -_-

Let it be known that I have decided to decorate my bathroom with a Harry Potter theme. I will buy towels in House colors and will attempt to find a good HP themed shower curtain.

I already have blue things for my kitchen, so I'm thinking that'll be easy to work into a Doctor Who theme. :ph34r:

ThinkGeek has stuff like a TARDIS cookie jar and the like.