Random Stuff II

Hey, here's a cool thing.

My troop is doing the color guard for the Washington Nationals game on Sunday (tomorrow) at approximately 1:30ish P.M. EST.

If anyone plans to watch the game, I will be holding the U.S. flag.

Awesome! :D

Remember how we proved Google Translate unreliable at the beginning of this thread, but it sullenly refused to be hilarious for us?

Well, I just found "Google Translate Sings" songs. :lol:

I laughed so hard my face hurts now. :lol:

Mine too.

I completely lost it at "Hi, I had to cut poverty in the school gymnasium." :D

They have a whole channel full of these, if you're interested. Just listened to "Google Translate Sings Let it Go" a minute ago. :lol:

Edited by Kobold King

In other news, Kobold King has allowed (or told :o) his subjects to invade a small village. For shame.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Peaceful existence my baby dragon leather boots! The village of Ommlet is a military installation, equipped with enchantments of mass destruction capable of decimating the kobold border in seconds.

My brave kobold infantrymen have been giving their lives in the defense of their country, fighting a grueling battle for weeks to defeat these overly masculine invaders. What you see here is nothing but propaganda spread to discredit these courageous soldiers. For shame, spreading such lies!

Peaceful existence my baby dragon leather boots! The village of Ommlet is a military installation, equipped with enchantments of mass destruction capable of decimating the kobold border in seconds.

My brave kobold infantrymen have been giving their lives in the defense of their country, fighting a grueling battle for weeks to defeat these overly masculine invaders. What you see here is nothing but propaganda spread to discredit these courageous soldiers. For shame, spreading such lies!

I am sad to say that this isn't his first raid. I have repelled a multitude of kobold raids from Ommlet and even managed to track Kobold King to his lair only to have him escape after killing his guards and soldiers. (I played card hunter a bit too. I wish they had a way to earn pizza slices without having to buy them.)

Google translates problem is that it doesn't modify the grammar only the words

Edited by TCshard

In other news, Kobold King has allowed (or told :o) his subjects to invade a small village. For shame.

How'd they end up overwhelming a small village anyway? In my experience, all it takes to kill an army of Kobolds is a dwarven peasant.

Dwarf_vs_Kobold_by_MK01-modified1.jpg

Forgotten Beasts, burning-catapult riots, and sock shortages are another matter entirely...

Edited by Mckeedee123

I am sad to say that this isn't his first raid. I have repelled a multitude of kobold raids from Ommlet and even managed to track Kobold King to his lair only to have him escape after killing his guards and soldiers.

I just want you to know that each of those kobold guards had lives and families. Igir, the one with the spear? He was the only one who watered the cave-shrooms back in our planning room. Nevith, the one with the slingshot? His daughter was waiting on him to patch up her stuffed unicorn.

You're the real monster.

How'd they end up overwhelming a small village anyway? In my experience, all it takes to kill an army of Kobolds is a dwarven peasant.

Dwarf_vs_Kobold_by_MK01-modified1.jpg

Forgotten Beasts, burning-catapult riots, and sock shortages are another matter entirely

And how did humans come to dominate the land, in a world full of dragons and giants? Size and strength matter not; resourcefulness is all that matters. 

I just want you to know that each of those kobold guards had lives and families. Igir, the one with the spear? He was the only one who watered the cave-shrooms back in our planning room. Nevith, the one with the slingshot? His daughter was waiting on him to patch up her stuffed unicorn.

You're the real monster.

I don't know much about kobolds, but if they're nice to my pugs and don't leave empty beer bottles scattered all over the park, they're good in my book. :ph34r: 

And how did humans come to dominate the land, in a world full of dragons and giants? Size and strength matter not; resourcefulness is all that matters. 

Who knew there was so much Dwarf Fortress Fanart?

Kobold_commando.jpg

(This is a kobold, apparently. I guess they don't look like lowercase k's after all.)

Edited by Mckeedee123

I finished Dr. Who season two yesterday. . .

Spoiler tag for if you don't want to hear my ranting:

WHYYYYYY? Rose :( It was the most wonderful horrible thing. I loved it. It was awful. And he never even got to say "I love you". :( :( How can something be so good and so bad at the same time???? *lie down. Try not to cry. Cry alot.* :( :( :(

Edited by The Honor Spren

I finished Dr. Who season two yesterday. . .

Spoiler tag for if you don't want to hear my ranting:

WHYYYYYY? Rose :( It was the most wonderful horrible thing. I loved it. It was awful. And he never even got to say "I love you". :( :( How can something be so good and so bad at the same time???? *lie down. Try not to cry. Cry alot.* :( :( :(

Ah. Just finished Doomsday, eh?

5cfc5f7c6c7ea41f2e112c2b32c9ee55.jpg

Army of Ghosts and Doomsday were the first episodes I ever saw, but even not knowing Rose that scene still broke my heart. :(

And the worst part is, you haven't even seen the worst yet. :ph34r:

You'll enjoy them almost as much as she does--we guarantee it! :P

You could milk an entire franchise out of this. :ph34r:

Mollie™ brand foods, Mollie™ brand frozen TV dinners, Mollie™ brand restaurant chains, Mollie™ brand collectibles, Mollie™ plushies, a Mollie™ movie where she joins a pro basketball team and saves Christmas... the opportunities are unlimited!

Ah. Just finished Doomsday, eh?

5cfc5f7c6c7ea41f2e112c2b32c9ee55.jpg

Army of Ghosts and Doomsday were the first episodes I ever saw, but even not knowing Rose that scene still broke my heart. :(

And the worst part is, you haven't even seen the worst yet. :ph34r:

hm doomsday is p much the worst tho