Add a Goat, Ruin a Quote

"When life gives you goats, don't make goat milk. Make life take the goats back! Get mad! I don't want your damn goats, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson goats! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the goats! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible goat that burns your house down!"

3 hours ago, Slowswift said:

"When life gives you goats, don't make goat milk. Make life take the goats back! Get mad! I don't want your damn goats, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson goats! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the goats! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible goat that burns your house down!"

Yes! That is one of my favorite Portal 2 quotes! 

4 hours ago, Slowswift said:

"Burning goats! He says what we're all thinking!"

6 hours ago, Slowswift said:

:P 

That one's been done before. I was there for it. But things get repeated all the time.

23 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

:P 

That one's been done before. I was there for it. But things get repeated all the time.

I thought it might've been, but I wasn't gonna go through 35 pages to find out. :P And besides, now people get to see it again, when they might not have!

"I've got a goat in my boot."

"You are a sad, strange little goat, and you have my pity. Farewell!"

"You are a goat! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear, you're, you're an action goat!" - (My least favorite one of the three. Thought it would be funnier, but it was not.)

Edited by Lord Gregorio

The Way of Goats

Goats of Radiance

Oathgoater

Goat of War

Mistborn: The Goat Empire

The Goat of Ascension

The Hero of Goats

Alloy of Goat

Shadows of Goat

The Goats of Mourning

The Lost Goat