You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

YKYASF when you check the iron content on Nutrition Facts labels to see how much you could be burning.

29 minutes ago, AonEne said:

It's not. I tried it not long ago. It's disgusting, and even ignoring that it's just not that good. I couldn't finish. I normally try to see the good side of books, so trust me when I say this one has very few redeeming qualities - none of which I can pull to mind now.

I read his book in the same world for YA. It wasn't that great and the plot was predictable from the first chapter. A friend of mine is in the middle of Game of Thrones. He seems to regard it as crem de la crem fantasy, but then again, he's yet to read Sanderson (pushing it off indefinitely until he finally finishes Game of Thrones). 

10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

When your brother is talking about how anything entertains him and he says, “I get excited by rocks.” and you think of Tien.

That makes me both sad and happy! Is this possible???

Also, you know you're a Sanderfan when you learn how to say "I am a Stick" in french. (It's Je Suis une Baton) (or Je suis un Baton for the guys) 

When you are watching the trailer for the new Stars Wars game and it says “there are three simple rules” and you immediately list off:

1. Do not spill the blood of another.

2. Do not light any fires.

3. Do not move quickly during the night.

When you’re trying stick welding for the first time in Metals and you can’t get the electrode stick thing to light. You are tempted to yell at your stick to be fire and suddenly know how Shallan feels in WoR.

Seriously though, it took me a good half hour to light it then keep it burning for more than a second.

Also, YKYASW when you start drawing connections between Legend of Zelda and the Cosmere. I mean, Hyrule has three "goddesses" that literally have the attributes of Wisdom, Courage, and Power, so they're kinda Shards. Not to mention that the Triforce is like their godmetals, and the three springs found in Skyward Sword could be their liquid investiture... and all those reoccurring characters could be world hoppers!! I've probably been thinking about this too much:P

15 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Also, YKYASW when you start drawing connections between Legend of Zelda and the Cosmere. I mean, Hyrule has three "goddesses" that literally have the attributes of Wisdom, Courage, and Power, so they're kinda Shards. Not to mention that the Triforce is like their godmetals, and the three springs found in Skyward Sword could be their liquid investiture... and all those reoccurring characters could be world hoppers!! I've probably been thinking about this too much:P

Same here. I've been doing the same for Avatar TLA, Thunderbolt Fantasy and others. I even considered making a thread for trying to apply cosmere rules to other stories.