You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

4 hours ago, Tesh said:

Nothing to do with Sanderson, but has to do with books. And it is so true.

I got distracted and spent the video to see what books are on his shelf. So far I've got the Hunger Games and the Lunar Chronicles in the large top (highest with entire spine visible) shelf, the Infernal Devices and the Mortal Instruments in the large middle shelf, Divergent in the large bottom shelf, and the Archivist series by Victoria Schwab and the Legend series by Marie Wu on the smaller upper shelf. I also highly suspect the large very top shelf to be made almost entirely of Rick Riordan books. The spine colors seem to match his work. 

Yes, I am judging him for his book choices. 

42 minutes ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

I got distracted and spent the video to see what books are on his shelf. So far I've got the Hunger Games and the Lunar Chronicles in the large top (highest with entire spine visible) shelf, the Infernal Devices and the Mortal Instruments in the large middle shelf, Divergent in the large bottom shelf, and the Archivist series by Victoria Schwab and the Legend series by Marie Wu on the smaller upper shelf. I also highly suspect the large very top shelf to be made almost entirely of Rick Riordan books. The spine colors seem to match his work. 

Yes, I am judging him for his book choices. 

He has The Rithmatist somewhere...

And I would suggest reading some of his other videos.

36 minutes ago, Tesh said:

He has The Rithmatist somewhere...

And I would suggest reading some of his other videos.

Do you mean watching some of his other videos, or are you an elephant?

21 minutes ago, HelloMyNameIsDrBloodborne said:

When, at a random point in the day, completely unprompted you think to yourself, "When are we going to learn more about Vax?"

Vax like in the Mystery Project thread?

10 hours ago, podman36 said:

Do you mean watching some of his other videos, or are you an elephant?

Um, yes.

When you have a dream about seals, sand/snow caves, hot tubs, a baby in a cup of root beer, Everblaze, Voldimort, (I spelled that wrong.) Death Eaters, a demonic baby wielding a shardblade, and Hermione. Who has a shardblade. I got a one eventually, I think...

It was a really weird dream.

For the record, when I ask you if you’re an elephant I mean it in the context of, “I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant’s faithful one hundred percent.”. In case that wasn’t obvious. :wacko:

When you're taking a shower and you think, "I've got to make a pun that includes the line, 'Don't make me Rayse my voice!'".

And when your doodles look like this:

EEB1B1A8-060A-40A7-8C39-6CA29398DC3C.jpeg

Edited by podman36
More things.

1 hour ago, SilverTiger said:

When you hear a reference to spiked drinks and immediately think of Hemalurgy. And then wonder how you could conceal a hemalurgic spike in a clear glass. Unfortunately, it actually happened.

It actually happened? Someone Hemalurgicly spiked a drink?! How is that unfortunate!? Teach me your ways!

12 minutes ago, podman36 said:

It actually happened? Someone Hemalurgicly spiked a drink?! How is that unfortunate!? Teach me your ways!

No, I mean that I actually had that train of thought. Anyway, a Hemalurgic spike ingested via drink doesn't sound very plausible (although, I'm not part of that weird Hemalurgy research group, so my knowledge is limited).

When you see an ad for a book named "Shadowborn" and you think "Did Sanderson surprise-write a book again?" and then you realize that other authors are also allowed to use words such as "shadow" and "born" in their titles.

It looked like Vin on the cover, okay?

8 hours ago, Penumbra said:

When you see an ad for a book named "Shadowborn" and you think "Did Sanderson surprise-write a book again?" and then you realize that other authors are also allowed to use words such as "shadow" and "born" in their titles.

It looked like Vin on the cover, okay?

I looked it up! That looks freakishly like Vin!