How Often Do You Accidentally Swear Like An Alethi?

natc

It's been happening more to me lately. The other books don't do that to me, but something about those storming Vorin curse words just rolls off the tongue better than the rest.

Part of it is probably because censor filters in internet forums (and real people) don't normally recognize Alethi I guess.

I swear purely for the reaction. So using Alethi curse words would ruin that ( Lol Ruin ).

Well, I meant that more for those occasions where it'd be pretty bad to be caught swearing. . . though perhaps Vorin swear words in a church would be pretty ironic.

Well, I meant that more for those occasions where it'd be pretty bad to be caught swearing. . . though perhaps Vorin swear words in a church would be pretty ironic.

Oh, well if I'm around kids then I just say whatever I happen to see. Like if I stub my toe I'll just start yelling things like 'Oh towel feces' or 'Ow you stupid chair on a highway.'

Oh, well if I'm around kids then I just say whatever I happen to see. Like if I stub my toe I'll just start yelling things like 'Oh towel feces' or 'Ow you stupid chair on a highway.'

You swear as strangely as David's metaphors sound.

Never... SA curses are too soft and when I swear is because I need to do it to avoid breaking something (the "stupid table on a highway" SmurfAquamarineBodies mentioned early would get a kick to the real highway if I don't swear).

In this I go more with Malazan Book of the Fallen curses... they have some kind of strange strenght in them "Hood balls on an anvil" being my fav.

Never... SA curses are too soft and when I swear is because I need to do it to avoid breaking something (the "stupid table on a highway" SmurfAquamarineBodies mentioned early would get a kick to the real highway if I don't swear).

In this I go more with Malazan Book of the Fallen curses... they have some kind of strange strenght in them "Hood balls on an anvil" being my fav.

I always really liked 'Hood's balls on a skillet.' They seem to really like refrencing the God of deaths manhood in their curses. Malazan has some great curses throughout.

Back to the Cosmere, I always kinda liked the Mistborn curse words more. Rust and ruins, always a nice one to say when your not actually mad but rather frustrated and in the presence of someone who would not appreciate 'f**king c**t.' Which is pretty much anyone with ears.