Round Six: Mind over Matter

“Al Vron here folks bringing you all the action live from the arena.

Fafa and Restless have become the latest victims of the building collapse phenomenon that has killed many others before him.  How many more buildings shall fall and will anyone else be caught in the crush?

Bortholemew has fallen.  Literally.  He fell off a building, or rather he was pushed.  Who pushed him and why?  What possible motive could there be for pushing someone off a six story building?  Especially one that could collapse at anytime.

Round Six is brought to you by Imperial Rememberers, if you need something old remember Imperial Rememberers.”

Newan is reeling.  After gathering support to attack someone he deemed a threat, it seemed everything was going as planned until some of his allies turned on him.  Now they are stringing him up in the middle of what remains of the city park.

Round Six has begun.

Vote Tally:
Newan: 6
Wilson: 3

3 items in the lottery this time.
Secret Item: Void Sphere:  This item allow the holder to enter a void space which protects from all actions and votes for the cycle it is used on. (Removes name from lynching poll causing the next highest voted player to be lynched instead.)  Users vote is also cancelled.  Can only be used on holder.
Hemalurgicly Charged Spike:  This spike contains one charge of Allomantic Pewter allowing the one it’s impaled in to survive one attack or lynching.
Reviver:  This handy device can bring back one player from Deaths Door.  In order for this device to work the player targeted must have died during the prior cycle.  Any longer than that and they would’ve passed through to the other side.

Deaths:
Bortholemew (Bort) Rithmatic
New One the Toddler (Newan) Librarian
Lil' Meester Fafa (Splinter) Epic
Restless (Renegade) Independent

Edited by Alvron

Wait, does this mean Bort will stop his list posts? 

Dangit...

If you want a list post...

Alive:

Vin Yard Awg/Vya (Vineyarddawg)

Tristal (Tuilr)

Dow (Dowanx)

Cleo and Kae (Winter Cloud)

Keira (Little Wilson)

Arall (Araris Valerian)

Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)

Count Piffula (Lord Pifferdoo)

Tammy Kingswright (A Smart Guy)

Todd Smith (Twelfthrootoftwo)

Figgldygrak (Gamma Fiend)

Ferrin (Feligon)

Lu (Luckat)

Dead:

Epics:

Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

Atreides Agamemnon (Ostrichofevil)

Lil' Meester Fafa (Splinter)

Keldre (KalaDellexe)

Librarians:

Malcom (Mailliw73)

Eol (Eolhondras)

New One the Toddler (Newan)

Samhain (Seonid)

Cosmere:

Joe (The Only Joe)

Ash (Ashiok)

Naran (Aonar Faileas)

The Shard (ShardbearerFanatic2014)

Rithmatists:

Ank (Clanky)

Bortholemew (Bort)

Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa (Phattemer)

Independent:

Restless (Renegade)

Well, I'm going to toss out a vote for Tulir, since he voted for Newan after having claimed to be on his team, not to mention that he did it in the last 10 minutes of the cycle. I don't think any of us want a traitorous player like that hanging around. At least Wilson is honestish with her info and what she plans to do with it.

Edited by Araris Valerian

alright, back from vacation and I'm still alive.  That's good.

Ferrin had taken two very large naps, both of them almost killing him for some reason.  Cripes, is that Lu with Bortholemew's list?  Did he die?  Yep, Bort be ded.  I'm going to see if I can kill Downax.  

Y'know Winter, your team isn't large enough to control the vote. (Cause 3-5 is less than half of the rest of us) Which mean that you are a) trolling, B) have enough people that agreed to vote with you that you don't need an explanation, c) don't care who is lynched, or d) looking for info from somebody that you can't get from a PM. I think most people probably know lots of alignments and so forth with Wilson and everyone that got killed for knowing things. But really, if you want to kill somebody, voting like that isn't a very good strategy, and beyond that I'm a little fed up with single word posts like yours. Expect my vote to change to you at some point today.

Everyone: This game is going to get boring for us and for spectators if we don't DO things in the thread. I propose a lynch of Winter to spice things up again.

Edited by Araris Valerian

The spectators let out a collective yawn, showing their lack of enthusiasm and frenzy as the battlefield fell mostly silent, save for the occasional squawk or yelp of surprise and pain that would pierce the quiet night.

Figgldygrak woke up to the chirping or birds, and an annoying poking sensation down in it's sides. It rolled over with a grunt, causing the stick being used to poke it snap under it's massive weight. One cold, black, lifeless eye peeked open, looking at whomever so rudely awoke it.

There were two large spikes peering back at Figgldygrak.

.....The Spike-Eyed one..... The thoughts were slow to form in Figgldygrak's mind, as if the gears were coated in molasses. It knew that the Spike-Eyed one wouldn't be far from the other one.... the one that was in charge.

"Grak!" Figgldygrak cursed in annoyance, swatting at Cleo in retaliation, trying to roll back over to sleep.

Gamma.

*sigh*

Her reason, Araris, is that the Rithmatists are the most powerful team at the moment, so she's picked one to go after. Why Gamma, I have no idea, especially since I've been trying to tell her that Luckat is a far better target. She has a habit of being ignored through the game and then taking control at the end.

Anyone else want to take the strongest faction down a notch?

Nice, twelve.  <_<

On those voting for me, I'm confused. Why me? To make things interesting? Or is that because Gamma should be the target of the lynch. Twelve, isn't all of those reaction votes on me because of my vote for him proof that we should vote for him? For the same reason you in fact mentioned!

EDIT: Added smiley. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

*sigh*

Her reason, Araris, is that the Rithmatists are the most powerful team at the moment, so she's picked one to go after. Why Gamma, I have no idea, especially since I've been trying to tell her that Luckat is a far better target. She has a habit of being ignored through the game and then taking control at the end.

Anyone else want to take the strongest faction down a notch?

Great point.  Luckat is a most dangerous late-game player.

Keira pulled the ragged blanket around her as she curled up under a collapsed bridge. She’d been lucky to find the blanket, and while she longed for the protection four walls would give, she’d seen too many of the buildings collapse. Best if she stuck to something that couldn’t collapse any further. She was hidden between two medium-high blocks of concrete, so it was unlikely anyone would find her if they weren’t actively searching for her.

She was exhausted, after all the running around she’d done the last few days. Trying to form alliances only to have them broken two seconds later. She wasn’t even sure why she’d bothered, since most of the people hadn’t trusted her to begin with, so it wasn’t any skin off their nose when they tried to kill her.

She sat up as she heard a dull noise nearby and then a sniffing. Eyes narrowed, she stood up, still crouched so her head didn’t rise over the concrete block beside her. Ready to pull her knife out at the first sight of danger, she relaxed when she saw the shepherd poke his head around the corner and come up to her. She smiled and went down to her knees so they were the same height, and then she started scratching him behind the ears.

She’d watched the two dogs and their owner from afar a few times, and while she’d only heard the man call their names once or twice, she was pretty sure this one was Finn, and the wolfhound was Aora. She’d also seen enough to know that Finn was by far the nicer of the two. She looked around, trying to see where Aora was hiding, but Finn brought her attention back to him by licking her face from jaw to eye. She laughed, wiping the slobber off with the back of her hand and then settling back down.

A shadow fell across her, and she looked up, startled as she noticed the wolfhound staring down at her from the top of the concrete block. Keira gulped, certain that the dog could rip her throat out in a matter of seconds, and then it wouldn’t matter how fast Keira could heal.

She forced the fear out of her face, and leaned against the wall behind her, absently petting Finn, who laid down next to her, and kept eye contact with Aora. Finally, the wolfhound seemed to accept her as an equal and leaped down to stand guard at the opening between the two concrete blocks.

Keira let her eyes drift closed as she realized these dogs would be good. Aora would easily be able to alert her of danger, and Finn was incredibly warm. With his body heat right next to her, she didn’t even need the ragged blanket--not that it was really providing much in the way of warmth anyway.

Feeling safer than she had in days, she dozed off, letting herself catch a bit of much-needed sleep. She had a feeling she’d want to be as rested as possible for what was coming. She only hoped she’d live through it.

Happy, Aonar?

My vote is going on Luckat. My sources tell me she's the brains behind the Rithmatist organization and as Newan pointed out a couple cycles ago, she's also the most powerful protection role, since she can protect from multiple attacks.

Also, Gamma, have you forgotten Phatt? You can't claim he wasn't a Rithmatist, since we all know he was. :P And if we want to be technical, it's actually the Cosmeres that haven't had a player flaunt their knowledge.