Alright, I've been appealed to, and due to your willingness to understand, Vine and Winter, I am rescinding my threat. It will come back if more votes are thrown on me. Vine and Winter, if you switch back, expect you and one member of your faction's info to be posted.

Vine is an Epic. They don't know as much as you think they do. Two Healers have been claimed. Jain is likely one of them.

Ha! I figured you'd get it wrong, which is why I decided to go ahead and vote for you. (You are, indeed, incorrect about my faction alignment.)

If the person you're suspecting is the actual SK.  ;) 

You're right. I don't know for certain. But there's a very good chance.

One compliment I have for your dictatorship is that you do keep a tight lid on things.

I hope that Isn't a threat Mailliw because its a fairly empty one at best.

Really? Care to try me?

Well it seems like I have no reason to not vote for Mailliw, as he no longer has some silly ultimatum to hold over my head. >.<

I was surprised at how quickly players were cowed into retracting votes for somebody like that, effecting bowing to a threat like that.
[Please note: When I think of terms of 'threat' or 'bully' in the case of what Mailliw is doing, I think of it in terms of in-game, his character is more or less making these offers/threats. Of course none of this should be being taken personally]