So, it looks like Cultivation used her special vote then. Joe, you said Shards that invest at night count as having Invested the night before. Does that mean Cultivation invested in someone else or that she just counts as invested?

Why would Cultivation do that?  I don't understand. I thought we all agreed on no lynch tonight...

Cultivation is the only one who can open up PMs. Maybe he got suspicious because of something that came up in one of them.

EDIT: If Dominion was involved there would be a name with the vote right?

Edited by Clanky

Eshei worried… worried about everything… everything in the Cosmere…  She had made a full recovery… recovered from her state… state of prophecy… state of hate… state of Odium.

Lady Ostrisce opened her Eyes.  Not her Physical eyes, but her Cognitive ones.  She hovered above an ocean of dark Spheres, roiling and shifting under the light of the black sun.  After spending so much time in Shadesmar, she had become attuned to the thoughts of the Spheres, so she could feel their impressions even from up here.  Table.  Lamp.  Tower.  She ignored these impressions as she let herself slowly fall into the Ocean.

"Careful… Dangerous…" whispered Eshei, now much larger than she had been in the Physical realm.

"Why are you so worried?" replied Ostrisce.  "I've been to Shadesmar countless times."  Hitting the ocean of Spheres, Ostrisce now made ready to travel to her destination.  The process was still hard, even though it was her 423rd time using the Surge of Transportation.

Braize.  Braize.  Braize.  Ostrisce envisioned her intended destination.  Braize.  Braize.  Braize.

SHE WAS THERE.

--

For PM purposes, I'm still on Roshar.
Edited by ostrichofevil

Can I suggest we don't go much further with the analysis of Cultivation's vote? I've said before that the identities of the Shardholders are sensitive info, and I don't think we should actively try to identify Cultivation unless we're going for a full reveal.

Cultivation hasn't been online, so s/he may not have been paying much attention to the happenings anyway.

Eesh. I don't know if that will work unless Endowment somehow gets ahold of one us and reveals Odium. Of course, I have no idea what has already happened in the PMs.

Edit: Hi, "guest" lurker.

Edit 2: The only issue I have is that it effectively sidelines the rest of us. The only people that do anything in that plan are Honor and Ruin. If they manage to lockdown Odium, none of the Shards will be at risk at all, which, as vineyarddawg said earlier, just doesn't seem as fun. Those of us who have no special powers will be lambs before the slaughter while the big guys open up with the big guns.

Edited by Snoopy