Yes. I have a battle skip. I'm contemplating using it on this battle, but I haven't decided.

Also, when Macen told us who he "protected" as the Surgeon, he said Meta in the first cycle. It's true he had an action against Meta. Do you think he might've been honest with us about his targets? If so, his second role-blocked target was Maill....

Well, Wilson, I'm convinced, at this point, that we're on the same side. Or maybe there's a possibility for you to be evil, but I'm just way too tired to find it. So given that, I would say that it would be preferable to have you survive the Battle than not at all. Though of course, we don't need to actually make the Gammut's guess. I do not find that likely that Macen was able to role-block Maili on the second cycle. You're going to have to take my word for it, I'm afraid.

...I'll post more when I'm less tired. I have some things to think about. Once again, thank you to whoever who bought me one more cycle of time. I'll try my best to put it to good use.

I haven't been roleblocked, so I don't know whats up with his actions, but they weren't against me.

I figured not. It was more a blind hope. I'm filling in my spreadsheet with his actions, and I saw that he'd claimed to protect you in Cycle 2. And since we still don't know who was keeping Twei company at the latrines that cycle.....But he wouldn't give up a fellow spy (and I think it's pretty much a guarantee that that second person is a spy, especially now we know there are three teams).

Well, Wilson, I'm convinced, at this point, that we're on the same side. Or maybe there's a possibility for you to be evil, but I'm just way too tired to find it. So given that, I would say that it would be preferable to have you survive the Battle than not at all. Though of course, we don't need to actually make the Gammut's guess. I do not find that likely that Macen was able to role-block Maili on the second cycle. You're going to have to take my word for it, I'm afraid.

It's about time. :P Oh really? That's interesting....I believe you.

I figured not. It was more a blind hope. I'm filling in my spreadsheet with his actions, and I saw that he'd claimed to protect you in Cycle 2. And since we still don't know who was keeping Twei company at the latrines that cycle.....But he wouldn't give up a fellow spy (and I think it's pretty much a guarantee that that second person is a spy, especially now we know there are three teams).

Storm it, Twei, would it have killed you to see who else was worshipping the latrines?! :P

There are some pretty good reasons for us to trust Wilson, Kasimir and Alvron.  There are four other experienced players who are still alive: Renegade, Aonar, Mailliw and Joe.  It's likely that at least one of them is bad.  Also, I doubt that there are more than two lighteyed spies.  So I think that either Renegade, Aonar or Mailliw is a spy.  However, this is extremely tenuous reasoning, with lots of "probably"s.  But let's just keep our eyes open.  

"Of the three of those, Renegade and Aonar have done a lot of useful analysis, so I trust them a little bit more" is what Riitiidiikiiiir of the pirate game would have said.  Newan the Invisager is just going to keep an open mind about those two.  

Also, by my count there are 7 loyal darkeyes left.  Come on, shardblade! shardblade shardblade shardblade

Last advisory before I sleep. This is how I see things, as they stand at the moment (quite an arbitrary divide):

Spy Team #1
Macen - Lighteyed Occifer
Macen's Guardsman BFF.

Spy Team #2
Darkeyes - Messenger?
Darkeyes. -May or may not be roleless.

Spy Team #3
Jain - Lighteyed Swordsman
Jain's BFF. -Darkeyes, likely has role.

I recognise that the Guardsman could really belong to any team, but if that's the case, they do likely have a Messenger connecting them. So. Presuming all the Messengers have contacted Luckat (well, at least I hope you were contacted by a number greater than 1...), then we can probably leave it to Luckat to spearhead efforts to figure out which of them is our Spy without spilling the beans and making them targets. To be fair, I can probably help out a little there. Our main task will be to try and root out Macen's BFF, or at least one more Spy, and preferably get Wilson to do a judicious block. That itself might take one kill out of circulation. Not much, but still valuable. Break these tasks into manageable pieces, I guess.

...Since we're pretty much sure Macen is a Spy, the good thing for us is that this means that we now have some idea of who all the clean Lighteyes are. This in turn, further confirms that the unknowns in the Spy Teams will all be found among the Darkeyes.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Sleepy!Kas. (Sorry, Kas. I know you're going to edit it the second you see it, but I had to document it. It was far too funny.)

I'm sorry to say, Wilson, it was deliberate. I've heard enough of my Army friends use it that I thought it was appropriate here... ;)

I vote we lynch Luckat, shady son of a gun. Can't really see much point in keeping them around. Really though, Ace is a pretty nice guy - keep him around!

The trolling! The trolling has officially begun! Yes!

Really, Kas? That's your excuse? Psh. I believe you. I'm just saddened because now it doesn't humor me nearly as much. : (

The trolling! The trolling has officially begun! Yes!

Really, Kas? That's your excuse? Psh. I believe you. I'm just saddened because now it doesn't humor me nearly as much. : (

I haven't trolled once this game... I'm a surgeon with my words. It's like crafting a masterpiece.

Don't you even think of it. Professionals have standards.

Says the man who is lucky he didn't lose his personal game. Who protects the wit, when the shardholder is exposed becuase the spy officer is going to block the surgeon? Seems silly. And lucky.

Says the man who is lucky he didn't lose his personal game. Who protects the wit, when the shardholder is exposed becuase the spy officer is going to block the surgeon? Seems silly. And lucky.

Your BFF should've told you--tell him I said hi, by the way, rather enlightening conversation, there--I'm a professional. I don't put the village below my personal goals. That would be utter folly and selfishness. You may have heard of this wonderful implementation of classical logic, also known as the conditional, represented by the hook.