So in other words, you were the nicest and least murder-y Epic to take the name "Möbius" in history. :P

I had weird dreams too last night, though mine weren't precisely Oregon-related. I dreamed that I was reading Firefight, which started normally enough before spiralling into a bizarre crossover with Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy:wacko: 

Spoilers man! Some of us haven't dream read Firefight yet.

... Ok I actually dream read it the night after I finished Steelheart :P

So in other words, you were the nicest and least murder-y Epic to take the name "Möbius" in history. :P

I had weird dreams too last night, though mine weren't precisely Oregon-related. I dreamed that I was reading Firefight, which started normally enough before spiralling into a bizarre crossover with Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. :wacko:

In my dream, I was actually recognized as Möbius at the grocery store. I think my response was "I just want Fritos, okay?" Pretty sure I even paid for them.

Was it a funny crossover, at least? ;)

In my dream, I was actually recognized as Möbius at the grocery store. I think my response was "I just want Fritos, okay?" Pretty sure I even paid for them.

Was it a funny crossover, at least? ;)

"What has caused Möbius' strange new behavior? A change of heart, or dream-possession by an Internet writer? You be the judge!"

Not really. Mostly Thor and Loki stood around giving a tedious amount of exposition while the Guardians' ship flew in circles over their heads.  :wacko: I suppose the dream might have started making sense eventually, but I woke up as soon as the Doctor Who crossovers started to happen.

"What has caused Möbius' strange new behavior? A change of heart, or dream-possession by an Internet writer? You be the judge!"

Not really. Mostly Thor and Loki stood around giving a tedious amount of exposition while the Guardians' ship flew in circles over their heads. :wacko: I suppose the dream might have started making sense eventually, but I woke up as soon as the Doctor Who crossovers started to happen.

Oh you don't want to hear about my dream. Let's just say it involved 18-day pregnancies, magic fissure-making babies, and my aunt using said babies to take over the Catholic Church.

Kobold, what does Reader usually do, now that he's done tormenting Backtrack?

• Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Work community service by interrogating anyone the City Guard arrested (probably people ranging from Epic visitors like Backtrack to petty crooks caught trespassing on other people's property.)
  • Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Repeat.

Taking naming suggestions for PPs er... 5th? Personality.

They still all begin with "P" right? He could call himself "Personality," in that case. :P

What is this personality like? Does it identify as male or female?

• Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Work community service by interrogating anyone the City Guard arrested (probably people ranging from Epic visitors like Backtrack to petty crooks caught trespassing on other people's property.)
  • Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Repeat.

They still all begin with "P" right? He could call himself "Personality," in that case. :P

What is this personality like? Does it identify as male or female?</p>

Noted :D

Were there any survivors of the Quicksilver attack?

• Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Drink wine.
  • Be a slontze.
  • Repeat.

What is this personality like? Does it identify as male or female?</p>

Reader has quite the cushy job. Meanwhile, Autumn is forced to defuse the situations he creates and walk his gunshot victims to the infirmary. Even in a place where humans claim to be in charge, they're still oppressed.

When is Black Fist going to pay The Dalles a visit? :P

What is this personality like? Does it identify as male or female?

Interesting as it would be to give PP a gender crisis I think I'll stick to male personalities for now :P

This one will be the scientific personality, not particularly concerned with the morality of his research but not actively inflicting pain without reason either. 

Interesting as it would be to give PP a gender crisis I think I'll stick to male personalities for now :P

This one will be the scientific personality, not particularly concerned with the morality of his research but not actively inflicting pain without reason either. 

Dr. Paine?

It will take me a few minutes to gather decent suggestions.

If so, poor guy. O.o

Oh, Reader would show sympathy and be nice...

...for all of 2 seconds until Reader decided to offer him a goblet of wine, then point out the victims lack of ability to grab said goblet.

Probably not--he's a victim, not a suspect. He'd be brought to a medic, and then politely asked to recount the experience.

Oh okay then. Then what is Reader to do :P?

Edited by mail-mi

Probably not--he's a victim, not a suspect. He'd be brought to a medic, and then politely asked to recount the experience.

Autumn Glass who was not Reader was not a Slontze when she questioned the survivor.

:P A was-not within a was-not, Glass-ception ftw!

A nemesis to keep him in line with swift punches to the jaw. I mean, really. What's he going to do, blackmail his attacker out of punching him?

"Whoah whoah whoah, what are you doing? You know your arthritis acts up when you punch people--"

* punch *

"Ow! OK, so you decided it was worth the price. But really, think of the negative example you'd be sending your kid! 'Yes, Timmy, violence solves all your problems...'"

* punch *

"Agh! Good point, little Timothy isn't actually in here to watch you doing this. But really, what would your parents think of this? What would dear, departed--"

* punch * punch * punch * punch *