Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

...I think that wish came with the bane included, buuuut....

Granted. You can only see the bad things that will happen in the future, however. In a few years, you will be the subject of a hit song.

I wish to be able to summon protagonists from my favorite books into reality, with all of their power intact.

Granted, but you can only change peoples minds to the opposite of what you truly believe. Ie if you believe deep in your heart that the earth is round, you can only change peoples minds to believe that it is flat.

I wish people would go back to written tutorials with diagrams when posting tutorials online instead of youtube or facebook like videos.

Thus, I return. It's been a while.

On 9/13/2022 at 10:36 AM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Granted. You are now stuck in the cosmere

I wish to smack Lucinda

Who is Lucinda?

Granted, you may smack Lucinda. However when you do, the offending appendage will fall off, come to life, and start smacking you.

My wish is that my friends will actually like and understand the books I read... *cries*

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. You now look like a Minecraft skin IRL.

I wish to be able to slow and accelerate time. Like speed bubbles in Mistborn but in both ways and without needing tons of rare and unfindable metals.

Edited by Just a Silvereye
"The speed bubbles in SA" seriously?

34 minutes ago, Just a Silvereye said:

I wish to be able to slow and accelerate time. Like speed bubbles in SA, but in both ways and without needing tons of rare and unfindable metals.

Granted, it is in time skips. Your bane is that you have to drink hydro cloric acid instead of water.

I wish to be able to fully function while asleep.