Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Well, @Shadeshadow227, I guess you get them.

Your feet now cannot stand any sort of shoes except for sandals. No boots, no tennis shoes. It's not that bad but your feet sure look funny in the winter when you have to wear socks.

If you had not remembered to ask for a boon, you would have gotten all the banes up until this point. Since @I_am_NOT_fire saved you, they get that curse instead. SEE WHAT BEING NICE DOES TO YOU, PEOPLE OF THE SHARD?! *ahem* 

That being said, I wish I could have a continually updating planner that works perfectly for my needs.

Granted...that planner is a 400lb, 39 year old man named waldo who farts ALL THE TIME, is always chuckling to himself about something on his phone, has tons of food allergies, and gets around on one of those hover board things...you cannot go anywhere without him...he is however incredibly organized an effecient and works tirelessly to maintain your calendar.

I wish for the rights to a sitcom about your relationship with him.

4 hours ago, Brightness Enna said:

Your feet now cannot stand any sort of shoes except for sandals. No boots, no tennis shoes. It's not that bad but your feet sure look funny in the winter when you have to wear socks.

I can just burn Pewter. Ham walks around in a vest throughout winter, and he's fine. So, the bane really doesn't matter. Thank you for free Allomancy.

Edited by Shadeshadow227

2 hours ago, hoidhunter said:

Granted...that planner is a 400lb, 39 year old man named waldo who farts ALL THE TIME, is always chuckling to himself about something on his phone, has tons of food allergies, and gets around on one of those hover board things...you cannot go anywhere without him...he is however incredibly organized an effecient and works tirelessly to maintain your calendar.

Granted. But your armpits are now so odorous that you might not be able to find a production crew.

I wish for a classy car that will never break down.

18 hours ago, hoidhunter said:

Granted. But you cannot watch it, as, every time you view an episode, you'll go blind until you look away, or the episode ends.

I wish for all Feruchemical abilities.

Edited by Shadeshadow227

15 hours ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. But you cannot watch it, as, every time you view an episode, you'll go blind until you look away, or the episode ends.

I wish for all Feruchemical abilities.

Granted, but you can only use your abilities for 30 mins per year. Haha take that!

I wish to have control over time

1 hour ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Granted, but you can only use your abilities for 30 mins per year. Haha take that!

I wish to have control over time

Granted, but you have no control over space. You are left to guard the Nightwatcher as a kind of living statue.

I wish for a better US presidential candidate. :P

3 hours ago, Elenion said:

Granted, but you have no control over space. You are left to guard the Nightwatcher as a kind of living statue.

I wish for a better US presidential candidate. :P

Sure, You get Helen Clarke, actually pretty good. 

But.

Donald Trump Takes over Russia (somehow) and starts a nuclear apocalypse.

I wish for the ability to transform into a dragon

Edited by I_am_NOT_fire

1 minute ago, KnightRadiant said:

Granted, you now have created a new magic system. Your bane is that your magic system involves "multi-tentacled space goats". Because I just listened to that episode of Writing Excuses...

I wish I could have signed copies of all of Brandon's books.

Alright. 

Be prepared for a rather... Interesting bane.

So you have your signed books (Including secret history and the ones that he published only on Kindle.) But you also have a friend who becomes suddenly obsessed with his books. They borrow all of them from you in one sweep and take them on a holiday to Tonga. Have fun getting your soaked sun-bleached copies back.

I wish I had the power to change other people's personalities.

48 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Granted, you now have created a new magic system. Your bane is that your magic system involves "multi-tentacled space goats". Because I just listened to that episode of Writing Excuses...

I wish I could have signed copies of all of Brandon's books.

Granted, but all of the words have been replaced with the phrase "multi-tentacled space goats" written over and over again. (Seriously, you could have made the bane unrelated to the magic system. Where am I even gonna find multi-tentacled space goats...wait...summoning magic...I think I may have found a loophole. Yay.)

I wish to become a new shard: Inspiration!

Edited by Shadeshadow227

Oh wow. I get two boons and banes. Ninja alert.

4 minutes ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted, but all of the words have been replaced with the phrase "multi-tentacled space goats" written over and over again. (Seriously man, you could have made the bane unrelated to the magic system. Where am I even gonna find multi-tentacled space goats...wait...summoning magic...I think I may have found a loophole. Yay.)

I wish to become a new shard: Inspiration!

(I'm female) I'm just commenting on this one and not asking for anything, so that @I_am_NOT_fire can have their wish.

You become the new shard. And now Odium wants to Shatter you to stop you from stopping him. He's now hunting you.

Granted, though the amount of Inspiration you exude is directly proportional to the amount of Perspiration you exude. :wacko:

I wish my life was like the movie "Groundhog Day," where I repeat certain days over and over again, except that I have full control over which days repeat and when and how often. 

1 hour ago, hoidhunter said:

Granted...you now survive on methane.

I wish for a free porterhouse steak.

Granted. On your next visit to your favorite steak house, the server offers you a free porterhouse steak. You accept and eat with relish. The steak has a pungent yet not unpleasant taste. You comment on that to the server, who explains it's origin: the dog had stolen the steak from the grill and taken it to the dungheap to eat, but the cook could save it at the last moment and return it to the grill. (Why did you think it was free?)

I wish my toothache were gone.

14 hours ago, I_am_NOT_fire said:

Alright. 

Be prepared for a rather... Interesting bane.

So you have your signed books (Including secret history and the ones that he published only on Kindle.) But you also have a friend who becomes suddenly obsessed with his books. They borrow all of them from you in one sweep and take them on a holiday to Tonga. Have fun getting your soaked sun-bleached copies back.

I wish I had the power to change other people's personalities.

Granted. But you have no power over what you actually change them into, e.g. you try and make them nicer but they end up feeling like a space walrus.

On that note, I wish for a space walrus.

40 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Granted. But you have no power over what you actually change them into, e.g. you try and make them nicer but they end up feeling like a space walrus.

On that note, I wish for a space walrus.

I think you looked on the wrong page.

Granted, you get a space walrus, but, when you bring it into the earth's atmosphere, it becomes a tiny space walrus, due to pressure change, (This is just a natural consequence, not a bane).

Your bane is that your space walrus liked space, and is now mad at you. However, it is tiny, and you are constantly getting pricked with tiny horns at inopportune times.

I wish to have an Elantris leatherbound edition, purchased in a legal way that does not get me in trouble.