Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, PrinceGenocide said:

My wish is to kill Rayse and splinter Odium

Granted Odium lays shattered and then cultivation picked him up, she becomes Destruction and kills everyone and destroys the whole planet. Congratulations..  

I wish for SA4 to have an actual visit to Aimia

25 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Granted Odium lays shattered and then cultivation picked him up, she becomes Destruction and kills everyone and destroys the whole planet. Congratulations..  

I wish for SA4 to have an actual visit to Aimia

Granted. 

Kaladin , shallan , Dalinar , everyone you love will visit aimia but get murdered anticlimactically by the sleepless.

I wish for Tlr to be Returned from the beyond with all his Fullborn powers and become the ruler of the New Final Empire spanning all the shard worlds. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

13 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I wish that I would stop procrastinating. 

Granted you now have a hemalurgic spike granting you electrum feruchemy. Everytime you tap into it, you are determined to not procrastinate and work in an almost manic state!! But the time you spend storing in it, you are even worse at procrastinating..

I wish for Gold compounding

16 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Granted you now have a hemalurgic spike granting you electrum feruchemy. Everytime you tap into it, you are determined to not procrastinate and work in an almost manic state!! But the time you spend storing in it, you are even worse at procrastinating..

I wish for Gold compounding

Ok but you will be made a slave for Nazis for thier depraved bloody experiments.

I wish I were a good Epic ruling over the long lived and stable prosperous republic of Saptarathnashraya in former India.

37 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Ok but you will be made a slave for Nazis for thier depraved bloody experiments.

I wish I were a good Epic ruling over the long lived and stable prosperous republic of Saptarathnashraya in former India.

Granted but your republic is empty, just you alone in there. But it is very prosperous nevertheless.

I wish to be Mistborn.

18 minutes ago, Yvainnie said:

Granted but your republic is empty, just you alone in there. But it is very prosperous nevertheless.

I wish to be Mistborn.

Granted.

But you live on a planet devoid of all the allomantic metals except aluminum , chromium , copper and gold . Silver is also absent. 

I wish for the extinction of humanity. 

1 minute ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Granted.

But you live on a planet devoid of all the allomantic metals except aluminum , chromium , copper and gold . Silver is also absent. 

I wish for the extinction of humanity. 

granted but you go first and rest of humanity has million years before they go extinct.

I wish for all Shards to be reunited.

Just now, Yvainnie said:

granted but you go first and rest of humanity has million years before they go extinct.

I wish for all Shards to be reunited.

Granted. 

But the new Adonalsium decides humans , dragons , etc are all existential threats and wipes out all life . Looks like I got my wish after all.:P

I wish for forgiveness

9 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Granted. 

But the new Adonalsium decides humans , dragons , etc are all existential threats and wipes out all life . Looks like I got my wish after all.:P

I wish for forgiveness

Granted but nevertheless, you suffer a fate far worse than death.

I wish for forgiveness too.

7 hours ago, Yvainnie said:

I wish for forgiveness too.

Um.... what is forgiveness? how can I give it to you? Okay, I got it, I will make you so pitiable that everyone who sees you will forgive you of any wrongs that you do/did. you will lose all motor functions, will go blind and deaf, will be in a constant state of agony, unable to taste or feel anything but pain. you will also be unable to become a Knight radiant, so no redemption arc for you.

Granted, it will learn to communicate, but will promptly discover minecraft, which will cause it to invent a time machine, wear a human disguise, and start a youtube channel serveral years ago.

I wish that my library would carry the white sands books.

Granted 

But you will also get a drive to invent something new and will never be able to as with your great intellectual you can only discover independently ,what others have discovered before . Hence your drive will never be fulfilled and you will face great pain.

I wish for the ability to invent novel and significant things .

8 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Granted. You receive all of Kaladin’s remaining happiness. You monster. Also, as a bane your fingers are constantly decomposing and regrowing.

I wish for great intellect!

Such cruelty! You monster! 

6 hours ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Granted 

But you will also get a drive to invent something new and will never be able to as with your great intellectual you can only discover independently ,what others have discovered before . Hence your drive will never be fulfilled and you will face great pain.

I wish for the ability to invent novel and significant things .

May I recommend giving Worm a read? It's a freely available serialised web novel. You'll love it, I think.

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I wish for a tablecloth. 

Granted. It is alive and it wants to strangle you. It is also made of human skin and certain acquaintances of yours have gone missing recently... 

I wish for cloud manipulation powers

Edited by Honorless

33 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I wish for cloud manipulation powers

Granted you can manipulate the size of the clouds in one place but it has an opposite reaction in some other place. You make them vanish then cause floods in other place. 

I wish for the ability to access internet anytime anywhere without the use of any devices.

3 hours ago, The traveller said:

Granted you can manipulate the size of the clouds in one place but it has an opposite reaction in some other place. You make them vanish then cause floods in other place. 

I wish for the ability to access internet anytime anywhere without the use of any devices.

Granted. But the internet moves to the spiritual realm and cannot be accessed by anyone anymore , with the exception of you. 

So you will have no one to talk with online and have to hope no organization discovers your power . Lest they capture you , get rid of your consiousness and use your vegetable body to access the internet. 

I wish my first kiss didn't suck.