Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

31 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted. Instead of your first kiss sucking on you, you did all the sucking. (That sounds even worse than it did in my head.)

Anyway, I wish for more Nightwatchers to grant boons and banes to everybody.

Granted. But this leads to a seditious increase in the number of bondsmiths on roshar. And odium loses the war.

However , he makes you the object of his hatred and decides to capture and torture you in ways sub-Shardic  beings can't even imagine. 

Also your boon and bane to me kinda makes no sense. Sounds dirty tho :P

I wish for Kaladin to marry syl and for then to have half human , half Spren children who can easily hop between the physical and cognitive realms and have access to gravitation , adhesion and transportation.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

1 hour ago, PrinceGenocide said:

I wish for Kaladin to marry syl and for then to have half human , half Spren children who can easily hop between the physical and cognitive realms and have access to gravitation , adhesion and transportation.

Ummmm.

All right. Somehow, Kaladin and Syl have children. They phase in and out of the cognitive realm and completely marge the physical and cognitive by creating perpendicularity wherever they go. So then, everybody gets eaten by angerspren.

Also, try not to double post. if you need, you can use the edit button at the bottom of your post. (I learned this from experience...)

I wish that I could materialize objects of my choice at will.

1 hour ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Granted. But this leads to a seditious increase in the number of bondsmiths on roshar. And odium loses the war.

However , he makes you the object of his hatred and decides to capture and torture you in ways sub-Shardic  beings can't even imagine. 

Granted. Syl is still tiny. Your bane is to witness the biology and physics defying act.

I wish for internet connection manipulation powers

Edited by Honorless
Edit: ninja'ed

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Granted. Syl is still tiny. Your bane is to witness the biology and physics defying act.

I wish for internet connection manipulation powers

Granted but they don't work on any person you know anything about.

I wish I could make speed bubbles.

1 hour ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish that I could materialize objects of my choice at will.

Granted. However, you also summon a giant version of that object on top of a city, you are rendered incapable of registering this fact, and so end up massacring a lot of people every time you materialize something (in addition to giving everyone a peek onto your more embarrassing summons)

5 hours ago, ChickenLiberty said:

wish for my bane to be that the rest of the Cosmere books will be released tonight.

Granted you have been sent In to the future 15 years from today, tonight for you, you will get all the books in one go. Enjoy reading them knowing you lost your 15yrs of life as a price to read them.. 

I wish for Urithiru to come alive in the next book SA4

18 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Granted you have been sent In to the future 15 years from today, tonight for you, you will get all the books in one go. Enjoy reading them knowing you lost your 15yrs of life as a price to read them.. 

I wish for Urithiru to come alive in the next book SA4

Pagerunner (iirc) did the math on this, and it will actually take Brandon about 50 years to write the cosmere. Even better :D 

Granted! It murders everyone inside it. 

I wish for a small chunk of charcoal. Idk why. I just want some. 

15 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish for a small chunk of charcoal.

Charcoal eh.. How can I deny such a simple wish.. Granted. But now you will always find a piece of charcoal in your hand even when you least expect it. Especially when you will wear an especially favourite dress of yours. Your dress will be smeared with charcoal marks all the time, not to mention your hands and how can I forget your nose. 

I wish to become an elderling and live in Kelsingra..

Edited by The traveller

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 AM, Llstml said:

Granted, but whenever you create one, a slow bubble appears too, and they perfectly cancel each other out.

I wish all the new mario kart games, including 8 deluxe would have inside drift.

Granted, however Mario dies in this installment. Permanently.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:30 AM, The traveller said:

Charcoal eh.. How can I deny such a simple wish.. Granted. But now you will always find a piece of charcoal in your hand even when you least expect it. Especially when you will wear an especially favourite dress of yours. Your dress will be smeared with charcoal marks all the time, not to mention your hands and how can I forget your nose. 

I wish to become an elderling and live in Kelsingra..

Granted, as the Nightwatcher, I am very pleased that you would ask for a boon that itself carries a bane. Enjoy your partial transmogrification into Dragon kin.

I wish for the power to create a realm of existence over which I may reign supreme

37 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Enjoy your partial transmogrification into Dragon kin

Huffs.. only a mere spren like you might think turning into an elderling to a bane.. your limited existence can not grasp the beauty that will be bestowed upon me by the beautiful wondrous glorious beings such as my queen dragon..

neverthless, in your ignorance you have granted me what I most desire! I shall grant you your boom but you have also wroth my queen, for that you shall get what befits your stupidity

hahaha

granted you are now the sole human who can summon the warren of magic of chaos, but at the first summoning you shall enter it and wonder in it for all eternity losing your mental coherence unable to ever find the exit.. you shall weep and ask yourself why did you ever wanted such an existence in the first place..

I wish for a pet dinosaur who will also protect me from others of his kind and shall be forever loyal to me..

5 hours ago, The traveller said:

I wish for a pet dinosaur who will also protect me from others of his kind and shall be forever loyal to me..

Well ok then.

Enjoy having a Compsognathus as a pet. It's the small , vicious one from Jurassic Park 2.

Unfortunately , Compsognathii live in herds of a few dozen to a hundred.

So your single Compsognathus can't really protect you against them all.

Enjoy being eaten to death by small ,tiny bites. 

I wish for great capacity and my normal level of empathy.

15 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

I wish for great capacity and my normal level of empathy.

Granted, your stomach will hold 10 times as much food as you normally would, but you will still feel sick after eating more than you originally could.

I wish for an infinity blade.

5 hours ago, Llstml said:

Granted, your stomach will hold 10 times as much food as you normally would, but you will still feel sick after eating more than you originally could.

I wish for an infinity blade.

I don't have an infinity blade but I do have a blade that bleeds darkness and cannot be defeated. It is yours.

I wish for the power to summon unlimited food and drinks

1 hour ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

I wish that whoever reads this has a good day.

Granted. My day, as well as anyone who read this before me, gets significantly better (Thanks :D!). The nightwatcher is so touched by your wish that she doesn't want to give you a bane for it, and instead grants you a completely different wish, thus eliciting a bane and restoring balance. You can now wiggle your ears indefinitely. However, you're allergic to money.

I wish that I was a master carpenter. 

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

Granted. You are given a battery, a rock, a light bulb, a spiked cookie, and a watch, all of which obey your every command. Your bane is that an angry immortal chicken follows you around as well, and it really doesn't like you.

I wish that people would stop celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving. Preferably after December 1st.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.