Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. Suddenly, everything is right in the world, and people learn to live in peace. Christmas doesn’t become a capitalist sham, but a holiday full of real meaning, and almost magically, world hunger is solved.

Your bane is that the Thanksgiving mascot becomes a reindeer with a glowing red nose.

I wish for Mr. T’s mental boon and to also become a zinc compounder, thus ensuring that I become the smartest man to ever live!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

15 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for Mr. T’s mental boon and to also become a zinc compounder, thus ensuring that I become the smartest man to ever live!

Granted, but you lose the ability to communicate, not to talk, but to communicate, you speak and think in a language that is complete gibberish, and not even translators lenses can translate it.

Just now, PrinceGenocide said:

Wth is a spiked cookie ? 

You’ve opened the floodgates now :ph34r: 

A spiked cookie is a cookie with one or more Hemalurgic spikes inserted, intended to steal something from or give something to the consumer. They are used most often by a group or guild on the 17th Shard called the Dark Alley, which resides primarily in the Alleyverse, a giant written roleplay universe. They used to give out these cookies mostly in the intro threads, but then something happened (I’ve written a description of this and can provide it if you wish) to make them stop. 

There are other groups called guilds, who bake nonspiked cookies or do various other things in the Alleyverse. It’s an incredibly fun place with a fantastic community, and I’d be happy to answer any questions about it. I’ve been around for a good bit. If you want to join, we’ll welcome you with open arms! Some of us will probably also welcome you with spiked cookies, but don’t worry about them. 

So yeah, in other words they’re just something you’ll see around the forums. :D 

1 minute ago, PrinceGenocide said:

@AonEne oh wow ok , I never knew online sites were this much fun. 

Thanks for inviting me to RP , Ene. But I'm afraid I will have to decline. I have trouble enough keeping up with the theory forums. But thanks nonetheless.

Nor did I! And that’s fair enough. The Alleyverse goes fast. You’re welcome ^_^ 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:01 AM, Honorless said:

I wish for the power to create a realm of existence over which I may reign supreme

Granted, but you live the life of the Little Prince. Your only friend is a rose. And... (see pic)

I wish for a faster reading speed to finish all of the books.

asteroid.png

8 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

I’ll get the wishing started again,

I wish for 17th Shard Moderator powers, at least equivalent to Chaos.

Granted, you now have the knowledge on how to moderate forums as well as Chaos does

18 minutes ago, GoWibble said:

Granted, but you live the life of the Little Prince. Your only friend is a rose. And... (see pic)

I wish for a faster reading speed to finish all of the books.

asteroid.png

*narrows eyes*

Faster reading speed, huh? Granted

I give you the power to memorise a whole book by glancing at it

I take away your ability to comprehend any visual output that isn't written language

I wish for a certain someone to stop axing their own theories simply because they don't like me and I took an extract or WoB to support their theory

*rolls eyes* good luck with making this happen

Edited by Honorless
Mystery

4 hours ago, Llstml said:

Granted, whoever "someone" is will die a slow, painful death, along with all of their friends and family members. I give you the curse of guilt, which will lead to crushing depression.

I wish for the surge of gravitation.

Granted, in fact here, have all of them! Just swallow this gem and Yelig-Nar will grant you your wish!

Hmm... I wish for the power to have multiple autonomous bodies.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted, but Althea is eating it :ph34r:

I wish for chocolate cake that no one else is eating and that won't harm me.

Granted but you can not eat it either because it is not edible at all. 

I wish for end to all wars on earth and poverty and hunger and global warming

8 hours ago, The traveller said:

Granted but you can not eat it either because it is not edible at all. 

I wish for end to all wars on earth and poverty and hunger and global warming

Granted. We enter another ice age.

I wish for some french toast sticks, the kind you buy at Walmart

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Aww shucks, I was kinda secretly hoping for some advice there... I've been on forums before, some really wild ones too... but that was still an entirely new experience

wish for some french toast sticks, the kind you buy at Walmart

Granted, have THE STICK

And access to a Soulcaster for a few hours

Enjoy trying to Soulcast it into French toast :D

I wish for a cat with good attitude

Edited by Honorless

8 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I wish for a cat with good attitude

Granted you meet a big cat, in fact a jungle cat. It has very good attitude, as in, it does not eat you after it killed you. 

I wish for rhythm of war SA4 to be delivered to me tonight, full final published version. 

Granted. They are the most beautiful, stunning things your teacher has ever seen in her entire life. However, they have nothing to do with words and english at all, so she usually gives you an F. Your bane is that you can never look directly at a screen of any sort.

I wish I had a huge aquarium in my backyard where I grew and raised alien flora and fauna. The fauna all act like normal fish mind you, but they just look cool. And I'm also going to specify that the flora are mostly normal as well, so no one gets any ideas. :ph34r:

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

39 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish I could take actual, live data of allomancy being used.

Granted, you can take live data of a coinshot killing you with a hemalurgic spike.

I wish to be a true fullborn, with sandmastery with unlimited water, allomancy, feruchemy, infinite breaths, yolen lightweaving, and all ten surges, Without hemalurgy, Yelig-nar, or being consumed/controlled by a shard.