Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

16 minutes ago, WannabeWorldhopper said:

Granted. The only way you move around is floating 300 feet above ground.

I wish for school to end.

Sure. Schools close down all over the world. Now we're faced with the issue of mass illiteracy. 

I wish my dog wasn't so cute. Then I could discipline him without feeling the wrath of his Bambi-eyed stare.

Granted. Your life is converted to a video game type style, where every injury takes off health and you have a certain amount. However, you also now have to go and defeat the all powerful villain, who also has unlimited health. You've already entered the lair and can not escape. Have fun.

I wish everything was awesome.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, Kidpen said:

I wish everything was awesome.

Granted. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Your bane is that this song is now stuck in your head FOREVER.
...Also, Lord Business now rules the world, but compared to the song-stuck-in-your-head thing that seems like a minor inconvenience.

I wish for infinite Batmans.

Edited by Zath
Grammar

Granted, but Zen kills you. On the bright side, before she kills you - and it's a painless, quick death - she looks you in the eye and tells you you're Batman.

I wish to have a spren bond with Kelsier, where he is my spren and I am his Radiant, and I gain two Surges of my choosing. (Last time, for those of you not around then, I just asked for a spren bond with Kelsier. I got a very nice story where I was the spren. It was hilarious, but not what I was trying to get. :P)

On 3/2/2019 at 11:03 AM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but since it is so far away, even after it's dead, light still comes our way. The explosion does nothing whatsoever until 2060.

Um... the sun is only eight light minutes away, but okay!

Granted, you get a Reese’s chocolate. It’s the best and most amazing Reese’s chocolate you’ve ever seen. The smooth chocolate over the creamy peanut butter.  You can’t eat it.

I wish for a really cool cloak.

On 2/28/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kidpen said:

I'm OK with both of these. 

Check back in a year and if you're still okay with that song stuck in your head, the Nightwatcher will officially be impressed.

4 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for the ability to breath underwater.

Granted!  You are now a barreleye fish.  Image result for barrel fish deep sea

Not only can you breathe underwater, you can look straight up through the top of your skull!  Neat!  Weird, but neat! 

Your bane is that you are now a barreleye fish, confined to life in the depths of the Rosharan oceans (or Earth's oceans, your pick).  And life in the deep sea is mind-numbing boredom interrupted by brief episodes of extreme terror ('cause the predators down there are downright freaky).  As a consolation prize, you sometimes hear David Attenborough's voice in your head, narrating your life.

...No, the Nightwatcher does not watch too many BBC Earth documentaries.  Why would you say such a thing?

I wish for a plate of infinite mashed potatoes that I could spoon-catapult at my enemies, and they'd be all like, "Agh, what is this?  If you're not going to take me seriously, I'll be someone else's archenemesis, someone who will appreciate my enmity," and they'll storm off in a huff and I'll be like, "Yeah, that's right," and smugly take a bite of that creamy mashed potato goodness.

1 minute ago, Zath said:

Check back in a year and if you're still okay with that song stuck in your head, the Nightwatcher will officially be impressed.

Granted!  You are now a barreleye fish.  Image result for barrel fish deep sea

Not only can you breathe underwater, you can look straight up through the top of your skull!  Neat!  Weird, but neat! 

Your bane is that you are now a barreleye fish, confined to life in the depths of the Rosharan oceans (or Earth's oceans, your pick).  And life in the deep sea is mind-numbing boredom interrupted by brief episodes of extreme terror ('cause the predators down there are downright freaky).  As a consolation prize, you sometimes hear David Attenborough's voice in your head, narrating your life.

...No, the Nightwatcher does not watch too many BBC Earth documentaries.  Why would you say such a thing?

I wish for a plate of infinite mashed potatoes that I could spoon-catapult at my enemies, and they'd be all like, "Agh, what is this?  If you're not going to take me seriously, I'll be someone else's archenemesis, someone who will appreciate my enmity," and they'll storm off in a huff and I'll be like, "Yeah, that's right," and smugly take a bite of that creamy mashed potato goodness.

I actually love marine bioligy, and want it to be my career, so I already new all that, and I also LOVE David Attenborough's voice, so thats a pretty good bane.

Granted, but everytime you take a bite potatoes, you shart for one minute straight. 

(Great boon, by the way! ^_^)