Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

So in short, the only place I can ever make my Edgedancing work is in the Philippines. Hahahahaha! Thank you Nightwatcher for your gift - because I happen to live in the Philippines. I have managed to cheat the system .  :ph34r: Now to start hunting for some balut...

Hah! Good luck to you then! Have you tried Balut? Is it any good?

I wish Bane was a decent person.

He was a decent person. 

Until the horrors of Peña Duro broke him. 

I wish to have enough breath to have the second Heightening.

Hah! Good luck to you then! Have you tried Balut? Is it any good?

Balut is fine enough, unless the vendor gives you an egg that's begun developing bones. I have never quite forgotten the feeling of eating the newly formed skull of a baby chick.. still gives me nightmares. *shivers*

I wish to have enough breath to have the second Heightening.

Granted - but in addition to receiving about 200 souls worth of Biochromatic Breath, you have also received 200 souls worth of Literal Breath. From now on, you must brush your teeth 200 times everyday just to stave off bad breath, and that's only in the mornings... If you don't brush your teeth, your Breath becomes a weapon of mass destruction.

It is my most sincere wish to have a pet barracuda.

Granted. The barracuda is everything you've always dreamed. You have a nice place for it to live. It's even alive and likes you.

You can now only speak in little-kid mumbles. Nobody but your pet barracuda can understand you, but unfortunately, the barracuda is not shaped for human speech. Your writing suffers the same ailment, which means that you lose the ability to type without chicken-pecking and you lose your train of thought easily.

I wish for a hundred Hershey's kisses. 

Hershey is starting to get creepy... are you sure you want a hundred? He hasn't shaved in a while.

Your bane is that you can't run away from someone who means you no harm. So you're stuck with Hershey while he kisses you a hundred times.

I wish to know exactly what time it is at all times of the day.

Granted. You have an intrinsic and automatic understanding of what time it is.

As your bane, every time you see a clock that is even slightly off (even by seconds) you freak out until it's been corrected.

I wish for the ability to understand any concept that anyone even tries to explain to me (especially in lectures).

You now understand everything! (Provided it's explained to you first.) Concepts are very easy for you to grasp. Know, though, that this doesn't mean you can solve the world's problems magically. You just get things quickly.

However, your imagination is worthless now and every explanation needs very clear graphics. Also, it is near-impossible for you to write anything original or speak without quoting every sentence from another source.

I wish that multiple Disneylands (CA) existed: one for each year the park has been open, with corresponding developments in its history, and all are available for me and other people to visit.

Granted, but now entire country (or at least the area surrounding CA) is completely covered in Disneylands, and, since there is not nearly enough people living there to run them all, they all fall into disrepair and California is forever known as the 'deserted state of the haunted amusement parks'

Don't you just love when the boon is the bane? :D

I wish to be effortlessly fluent in any language I desire, at any time, even dead languages, and that my bane won't restrict me somehow from speaking or sharing knowledge.

Done. 

As your bane, you have surpassed all desire. As you desire nothing, you know no languages. 

You might be popular amongst Buddhist monks though. 

If you wanted to be....

I wish to be a bronze compounder (with full knowledge and ability to use/etc.)

Granted. You are a bronze compunder, but from today on, you'll see everything in shades of brown, and every drink, alcoholic or not, will taste like really awful chocolate to you. 

I wish for an ability to make puns that are both brilliant and understandable to others - without losing the ability to speak without using puns.

Granted.

Your curse is that you cannot see sunlight. Other light, however, you can see.

I wish to be a Windrunner.

Granted. You are now a sibling to Alleria, Sylvanas, and Vereesa Windrunner of the World of Warcraft universe. You are now also magically female.

I wish to become an Epic capable of separating himself into three fully functional clones with differing personalities.

Granted. You are now a sibling to Alleria, Sylvanas, and Vereesa Windrunner of the World of Warcraft universe. You are now also magically female.

I wish to become an Epic capable of separating himself into three fully functional clones with differing personalities.

Awesome! Though, what makes you think I'm not female?

What's my bane?

Granted. The Only Joe. Your bane is that you can't eat wood chips.

I wish to be a hamster.

Edited by Random Observations R Me

Awesome! Though, what makes you think I'm not female?

What's my bane?

Granted. The Only Joe. Your bane is that you can't eat wood chips.

I wish to be a hamster.

Oops. Your past bane has been rendered moot by your pre-existing feminity - that or I may have inadvertently doubled it (sorry, headphone wearing dogs are horrifyingly bad at distinguishing people's genders). You are now twice the woman you were before - not that it matters anyway since you just wished yourself into becoming a hamster.

Boon: Congratulations! You are now a hamster from the Hamtaro-verse! You are revealed to be some foreign relative of the irresistibly cute Oxnard. (P.S. It seems to me that you're doing quite an awful lot of world-hopping.)

Bane: From now on till infinity, you can no longer eat instant noodles without suffering from instantaneous death.

@The Only Joe - Because of your wish, by extension, you are now also a hamster. Don't worry - you can still eat Chinese take-out though.

I wish for an indestructible pair of cool headphones that works perfectly and can never be stolen from me.

Edited by Mr. Staccato

Oops. Your past bane has been rendered moot by your pre-existing feminity - that or I may have inadvertently doubled it (sorry, headphone wearing dogs are horrifyingly bad at distinguishing people's genders). You are now twice the woman you were before - not that it matters anyway since you just wished yourself into becoming a hamster.

I'm actually just messing with you. I'm not female in real life. Though, I am curious what made you assume a female gender.

Are you saing hamsters don't have organs that distinguish them as physically male or female? :huh:

Edited by Random Observations R Me

However, your ears cease to exist, so there is no point to even having headphones

I wish for an army of hyper-intelligent penguin servants

Welcome to the forum?

Your wish is granted. You have an army of hyper-intelligent penguin servants. 

While they are your servants, they are an army first, and you are now at war with the hyper-intelligent Orca army. 

As your bane, you get uncontrollable, violent shudders for 30 seconds whenever you come across anything fish related. Fish, fish breath, fried fish, fish fertilizer, anything. 

I wish that I were a Bendalloy misting (having Snapped, with full knowledge/ability to use powers).

Granted. Your bane is you are allergic to Cadmium and alloys of that metal. It basically causes an itchy rash when you touch it.

I wish to know what two plots to have in my next story. I want to do a plural plot system, like Sanderson almost always does, but I can't think of a good second plot.