Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted you can only slow down time and not speed it back up.

I wish for my bane to be put on everybody including me.

I'm actually okay with that. I still get to do everything way faster than everybody else, even if I can't turn it off.

Granted. Your bane is that you compulsively shove organic matter into your mouth three times a day (if you don't you will eventually die), and also must spend roughly half of each day unconscious (otherwise you find it hard to think and eventually will pass out anyway). ;)

I wish for the ability to make the world's best hemalurgic spikes cookies.

Granted. You now have the ability to make the world's best hemalurgic spike  cookies. You must consume them yourself, and they are made of zinc.

I wish for this thread to be ended, with no way for it to be resurrected or otherwise made active again.

Edited by Car'a'carn

You shall Return as a newborn child and never age

STORM IT! I don't want no boon and I definitely don't want no Bane!. Strangely so, I can deal with big problems like the world ending but I can't deal with mosquito bites.

I guess I will have to ask for a boon....

Ummm.... I want to have a million upvotes fr every post

Granted.  Glinda the Good Witch, sparkling and glittering, rides in on a rainbow and says "Silly Drake, the power has been within you all along!"   She then disappears, and you never learn what she meant.  For your bane, you become convinced that you are a cocker spaniel that only thinks it is human.

I wish to bask eternally in sunny meadows by the shore of a wave-strewn sea.

Edited by ecohansen

Granted.  Glinda the Good Witch, sparkling and glittering, rides in on a rainbow and says "Silly Drake, the power has been within you all along!"   She then disappears, and you never learn what she meant.  For your bane, you become convinced that you are a cocker spaniel that only thinks it is human.

I wish to bask eternally in sunny meadows by the shore of a wave-strewn sea.

...lol

I was quoting Taravangian's wish.

Also fun fact the wizard of oz is actually a monetary allegory

Granted, but the meadows are swarmed with mosquitoes that carry malaria and yellow fever, and the ocean is infested with sharks.

I wish for a couple of upvotes.

Hm... actually, that may not be granted. Sharders can be fickle. Your bane is that your boon might never happen. Then again, it might, so hey.

I wish to always know which Dasani water bottle is mine.

Granted. Every Time you eat something you FEEL hungrier. Not physically btw (So u get ur nutrition and everything but just feel hungry)

Granted but you can now only type, write, and speak in that squeaky voice. You cannot get a job and starve, eventually dying from computer screen overdose.

I wish for my own room in my house.

What's the second part?

^Fixed.

Granted, but you don't know the first part.

I wish for every single curse that the Nightwatcher has ever bestowed upon a 17th Shard user.

Sure. Have fun with your curses. Also, my bane is that said curses are greatly amplified in the worst way possible (for you, that it.) You MEANT for that to happen, right?

I wish for a close encounter of the seventh kind.

Wish granted.

You've selected a plant and fungus based alien species. Their mere presence kills everything for miles, slowly and horrifically.

That was just a natural consequence though. Your actual Bane is Tin-Savant-Flaring-Tin levels of sensitivity while all of that is happening. What do you mean they aren't allowed to synergize?