20 minutes ago, Stick. said:

I have a feeling Drake’s in a doc with Archer lol 

maybe i am :ph34r: would that make you more or less likely to vote for Archer

18 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

btw it is not pro village to tunnel yesterday's failed exe.

im not pro village, i just village for fun

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

stick

@Stick.

Do you have any thoughts on the last cycle?

11 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

again, this isnt pro-village

I want them to contribute 

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

maybe i am :ph34r: would that make you more or less likely to vote for Archer

probably likelier lol

That wasn't cool, I could have died! 

Kneel seems like a goldilock villager

I'll reiterate my village vibes from JNV for playing lowkey 

I feel like V!Stick is comfortable being the target of RBM's vote, seeing that that achieved the goal of getting them to do something. Moving toward suspicion of Stick here. Why didn't you vote RBM yesterday? (He asks, selfishly) 

I kinda feel like Drake is making the same meta game play I am by voting me (likely candidate for evil), and I respect it. Caveated by the fact that their biggest enemy just got NKed. Thoughts on that, Drake? 

Aman asking if I'd make it on for EOD was an olive branch they didn't need to extend. Free village cred for that

I have one Sart tell and they triggered the village part of it. Plus they were unaware enough to vote me for bad reasoning, so seems villag

So clearly it's Fae, Raven, Stick/RBM

that can't be right 

Willing to swap Drake in instead 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

I kinda feel like Drake is making the same meta game play I am by voting me (likely candidate for evil), and I respect it. Caveated by the fact that their biggest enemy just got NKed. Thoughts on that, Drake?

im sorry but i don't actually know what this means

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Kneel seems like a goldilock villager

I'll reiterate my village vibes from JNV for playing lowkey 

again, how much do you really think this about JNV after MR67? also why am i villager im wofl

Just now, Stick. said:

Royal bee is probably a villager, but I want them to play lol

okay yeah but also can u ask them to play in a more constructive manner :P.

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

I feel like V!Stick is comfortable being the target of RBM's vote, seeing that that achieved the goal of getting them to do something. Moving toward suspicion of Stick here. Why didn't you vote RBM yesterday? (He asks, selfishly) 

You’re asking me why I didn’t stay on a vanity wagon? :P 

Drake and Archer stop bussing each other wow 

6 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Royal bee is probably a villager, but I want them to play lol

i am tring to play but the mind games and the sheer number of posts gets overwelmbing

8 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

okay well can u ask them in a way that matters? @RoyalBeeMage do u have any reads? did u ever respond to my post to u last cycle (ive been busy mattress shopping all day)

sorry no i did not reply to any posts last cycle. i think all i did was counter vote. 

11 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Do you have any thoughts on the last cycle?

I want them to contribute 

probably likelier lol

yeah sorry i was buissy all of last cycle hosing some guest over at my house that my parents had invited. 

oh and. i should probably not be a hypocrite @Faerie Braids hey can i see where your heads at? whats your reads looking like atm? whats your take of the c1 wagons and my interactions with you (esp after last game xD) and also sart  haiiiii ❤️

edit: @RoyalBeeMage could you go look at and respond to it ^^

Edited by neil the beguiled

3 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

what about my bus on JNV smh

JNV

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I am tring to play but the mind games and the sheer number of posts gets overwelmbing

Ah, maybe you could try live interaction and form reads off that. Do you think I’m an elim? 

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

JNV

Ah, maybe you could try live interaction and form reads off that. Do you think I’m an elim? 

what actions did you do last cycle. could try and base any reasoning of from that. 

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

what actions did you do last cycle. could try and base any reasoning of from that. 

A quick way to form a read on me is to look at my posts from my profile —> activity (I don’t post outside the SE subforum). All of my recent posts are from the C1 thread. Let me know what you think after a quick skim of my posts. 

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

what have the two of them been doing?

JNV has been doing nothing and Archer has been doing questionable things like having a bad poe :P 

Just now, Stick. said:

activity (I don’t post outside the SE subforum)

thats kind of depressing

Just now, Stick. said:

Let me know what you think after a quick skim of my posts. 

it looks like you where trying to get everyone else to vote for me to put some pressure on myself? what i get from that is - assuming i am a viliger(which i am) - you would waste a vote just to get someone to take a larger part in the game. that to me sounds like something a person would to to move as much attention away from themselves as possible and get rid of a possible viliger to increase the chances of you the elim wining. that is all assuming that you are an elim