5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Let us know who to go after next cycle, thanks!

Raven/Archer/Royal thoughts?

Wilco!

I find it interesting Raven went from saying he needed more info to vote, I engaged with him with some jokes, and then he ended up voting Neil. I don't know what to make it that yet, but it's notable

Archer is probably elim according to my gut but I've got no foundation for a vote beyond that

No unique thoughts on Royal, would probably defer to other reads from peeps I trust.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Wilco!

I find it interesting Raven went from saying he needed more info to vote, I engaged with him with some jokes, and then he ended up voting Neil. I don't know what to make it that yet, but it's notable

Archer is probably elim according to my gut but I've got no foundation for a vote beyind that

No unique thoughts on Royal, would probably defer to other reads from peeps I trust.

I never said i needed more info to vote. i just said i needed more info.

Aman is probably a villager for pinging Sart but not Aeo 🤠

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

royal i assume is v just because they are new.

? Not sure what you mean, AG10 was Faerie’s first game afaik and they were elim

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I never said i needed more info to vote. i just said i needed more info.

You said you didn’t have enough info for an exe. You can’t have an exe without votes and you can’t have a no-exe when there are votes, yes? Not saying you shouldn’t vote, but it’s unclear to me what you’re getting at lol 

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

? Not sure what you mean, AG10 was Faerie’s first game afaik and they were elim

You said you didn’t have enough info for an exe. You can’t have an exe without votes and you can’t have a no-exe when there are votes, yes? Not saying you shouldn’t vote, but it’s unclear to me what you’re getting at lol 

*looks at the rules*

Sigh Alright. didnt read the rules exactly lol.

THREAD PM- DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT MENTIONED- KAS, AMAN, RAVEN

Spoiler

How do yall feel about a gambit?

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Spoiler

After my last couple games, I'm feeling pretty much all gambited out. But do you want us to come up with one, or did you have a specific idea?

Edited by Amanuensis

16 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After my last couple games, I'm feeling pretty much all gambited out. But do you want us to come up with one, or did you have a specific idea?

Spoiler

yes, i have an idea. You said you were contact, right?

1 hour ago, Stick. said:

Let’s talk about Royalbee’s re-entry shall we 

Counter-voting is an interesting move in a player of Royal's profile, especially given Royal seemed to partially struggle to form suspicions. Drake vote last game was the explicit result of lobbying, with arguably the same results for the Sart vote so it's hard to form a baseline. Usual caveats about the profile apply, but I'm fine with keeping Royal in PoE.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Archer? Possibly informant, but im not for certain. Stick as an elim continues to terrify me, royal i assume is v just because they are new.

Why Informant in particular? That's a very specific prediction as compared to just Village.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

What do you make of the thing Raven hasn't done?

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Archer is probably elim according to my gut but I've got no foundation for a vote beyond that

Hmm 🤔

Ngl I'm glad Drake said Archer smells Evil for a hot second there I thought he was gonna say Archer smelled bad which was a bit too much TMI for me 😔

1 hour ago, Stick. said:

Hmm. I can get behind that but I was already V!reading Aman for other reasons, including his being the Contact.

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Spoiler

I'm not really the guy you go to for gambits, that's Aman and Drake  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Kasimir said:

Counter-voting is an interesting move in a player of Royal's profile, especially given Royal seemed to partially struggle to form suspicions. Drake vote last game was the explicit result of lobbying, with arguably the same results for the Sart vote so it's hard to form a baseline. Usual caveats about the profile apply, but I'm fine with keeping Royal in PoE.

Why Informant in particular? That's a very specific prediction as compared to just Village.

What do you make of the thing Raven hasn't done?

Hmm 🤔

Ngl I'm glad Drake said Archer smells Evil for a hot second there I thought he was gonna say Archer smelled bad which was a bit too much TMI for me 😔

Hmm. I can get behind that but I was already V!reading Aman for other reasons, including his being the Contact.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not really the guy you go to for gambits, that's Aman and Drake  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

thats fair.

Im getting village, but they were talking about the elim doc in a way that made it sound like they were informant.

i read one aman post and he’s probably mafia again goodbye forever again

edit: also just saying this now i’m not respecting your thread pms i’m nosy

edit2: there’s a few names that haven’t actually been picked up at all rlly which is kinda curious (mr67 traumatic flashbacks anybody ?) . anyways  can someone send the vc atm b4 i leave forever again

Edited by neil the beguiled

22 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Maybe we shouldn’t be publicly speculating on our informant/contact reads? :P 

Sis, he claimed Contact. That horse has left the barn 😔

Edited to add: Also I think it's worth asking when Raven made that extremely specific read - it felt like TMI territory. Theoretically even if you were minded to look, Informant (and Insider) should be the hardest to pick out.

11 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

anyways  can someone send the vc atm b4 i leave forever again

Stick. (2): Archer, RoyalBeeMage
Aeoryi (2): Faerie Braids, neil the beguiled
JNV (1): Kasimir
Archer (1): DrakeMarshall
RoyalBeeMage (1): Stick.

Archer's votes on Royal didn't count because we haven't fixed Tallybot but I have two reports due tomorrow and a conference on Friday so it's going to continue not to get fixed. I think Royal is probably acceptable but yeah. That and niel. I'll work something out for that eventually ig.

Edited by Kasimir

25 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Nope, come back @neil the beguiled which Aman post did you read and why is it sus 

the first one and rme again. Also I. Genuinely do not have a lot of time for this which is why I’m rlly cagey/hurried here. Read more and ended up disagreeing but eh w/e. I kind of get your RBM sus and idt I mind misvoting there (elim tmi) but @RoyalBeeMage can I see some stuff from you! Why do you think stick is an elim? Why do you thibk her push on you is evil driven? Do you think stick and I are finally e/e this game?

edit: wait why is FB voting Aeo what. Has she even shown up?

Edited by neil the beguiled

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

just a poke to see what you do. also, i dont know how pokes work apparently.

the idea behind a poke vote (in my experience) is to see what someone does and to assess their reaction to it in a manner to determine their alignment. Or sometimes just for fun I guess, ie you’d poke a friend in the game or something. From my reaction what do you glean from it? Have I exhibited any AI behaviours? What about the way people have reacted to me and interacted with me?

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Hi

btw I’m the contact I know you’re evil wdyd

1 minute ago, neil the beguiled said:

the idea behind a poke vote (in my experience) is to see what someone does and to assess their reaction to it in a manner to determine their alignment. Or sometimes just for fun I guess, ie you’d poke a friend in the game or something. From my reaction what do you glean from it? Have I exhibited any AI behaviours? What about the way people have reacted to me and interacted with me?

v-lean, imo, not sure for certain.

6 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

No, I'm the contact!

~