Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

mail-mi being called mail is going to confuse me as well. Multiple users call me that too. :P

Sorry, I sort of realized that afterwards, so that won't happen again.

I assume that means i'll have to read the thread, as I have no idea sho those are :P

Well, that is a good idea anyway, but just ask any questions here and they will be answered.  Quota and Mundivore are in the Epics of Oregon thread, and Mundivore just "recruited" Quota.  Mundivore is in a blue/purple mech, and Quota has a green cape.

*sniff* "And....and nobody likes my zombies...and that hippie made fun of my hat...and...and...and I'm all out of Spam!"

*pats his shoulder* "You poor baby. How do you get along."

We need to make drunk!Lightwards canon pronto. :D

Revolution would have helped, but she was handling a more dire situation. Sam threw up over Nighthound's shoes.

All in favor of Intervention attacking MoNA say "aye." :P:D

Oh yes. I like Intervention as a character. Why do his powers only work on vanillas, though? I was looking forward to seeing what a Funtimes who's literally drunk with power would do. :PB)

Sure thing. I'll get on that.

A Question 1 ½ thread? :P I guess we could, if TwiLyght would rather we didn't use this one for all our Epic RP needs.

I was just thinking that if he can make someone drunk enough to just about, or in some cases to, knock them out, that it'd be too easy if he could affect Epics. Maybe I'll make it so that he can make someone intoxicated on a scale.

Edge, can Nighthound get drunk?

Thanks! I look forwards to it.

You guys talk to much. We're already on page 36. We're probably driving the Admins crazy.

One would assume that they were inside the base, know the territory for their patroule routes and have some kind of parameters on whose orders to take and on which priority as well as how to react to others in general but honestly, most of the useful information, namely all the Epics that are part of his faction, only came up after they started patroling, which makes it imposible to gain it from them anyway.

They may not know everything but even a toy needs some basic information.

Go try to interrogate a Lifeless, then try to Interrogate these guys.

And by the way, their orders are complicated, but are as folows:

Any time you reach aTarget, McDonalds, Bank of America, or Home Depot, Turn Right. (This makes them patrol in a square)

If you see a fight in progress, shoot all participants in the Legs, until they yell out surrender, or until they die. At that point, press the Square button on your radio.

If the Participants continue fighting, kill them.

If you are attacked, Kill them.

If you are approached, answer all questions with "Ask again at the Kliever Armory"

When you here the Song, Rise of the Valkyries, Report immediately to The Armory where you were created.

Any orders you are given by CorpseMaker or Electro are to take Priority over these Orders.

So you can learn a lot, but not much of use.

Edge, can Nighthound get drunk?

Not in the normal way.

You guys talk to much. We're already on page 36. We're probably driving the Admins crazy.

Go try to interrogate a Lifeless, then try to Interrogate these guys.

And by the way, their orders are complicated, but are as folows:

Any time you reach aTarget, McDonalds, Bank of America, or Home Depot, Turn Right. (This makes them patrol in a square)

If you see a fight in progress, shoot all participants in the Legs, until they yell out surrender, or until they die. At that point, press the Square button on your radio.

If the Participants continue fighting, kill them.

If you are attacked, Kill them.

If you are approached, answer all questions with "Ask again at the Kliever Armory"

When you here the Song, Rise of the Valkyries, Report immediately to The Armory where you were created.

Any orders you are given by CorpseMaker or Electro are to take Priority over these Orders.

So you can learn a lot, but not much of use.

That´s not all that bad for mindless zombies... could anyone even tell the differenve after Lightwards raised them?

Edit:

Transfer: Upon his death, he is reborn as his murderer, if the person who killed him is an Epic he retains both his own powers and theirs, though he loses any new powers upon subsequent deaths.

Whoa whoa whoa, anyone that can end with Corpsemaker´s, Voidgaze´s or Funtimes powers does not count as "cannon fodder" in my book. Not that there is anything wrong with his powers in general, just Calamity that guy can be dangerous, even more so if he can copy prime Invincibility.

Edited by Edgedancer

Not in the normal way.

That´s not all that bad for mindless zombies... could anyone even tell the differenve after Lightwards raised them?

Edit:

Whoa whoa whoa, anyone that can end with Corpsemaker´s, Voidgaze´s or Funtimes powers does not count as "cannon fodder" in my book. Not that there is anything wrong with his powers in general, just Calamity that guy can be dangerous, even more so if he can copy prime Invincibility.

Someone claimed Transfer!? He was going to be a backup for my Halloween Epic, he's rather OP, I made him to be an Epic assassin, he picks Epics, taunts them until they kill him then uses their powers to kill all their followers and moves on.

Someone claimed Transfer!? He was going to be a backup for my Halloween Epic, he's rather OP, I made him to be an Epic assassin, he picks Epics, taunts them until they kill him then uses their powers to kill all their followers and moves on.

Mailliw did, just last page, together with Tactic.

Edited by Edgedancer

Mailliw did, just last page, together with Tactic.

Yeah, he's definitely not a canon fodder Epic, I don't know that he could be introduced to Oregon without upsetting the whole place, he's completely impossible to kill without exploiting his weakness and if you try he'll just end up with your body and powers, even stronger.

Yeah, he's definitely not a canon fodder Epic, I don't know that he could be introduced to Oregon without upsetting the whole place, he's completely impossible to kill without exploiting his weakness and if you try he'll just end up with your body and powers, even stronger.

A bit OP for Oregon. He sounds perfect for Calamityville. :o

A bit OP for Oregon. He sounds perfect for Calamityville. :o

Yeah, a bunch of powerful Epics all trapped together would be a dream come true for him, but definitely OP for Oregon.

I've got a working list of Epics for the minor Epic alliance, if anyone wants one as a POV char let me know I'll be doing a scene for them all soonish.

Jingle Berry: Can grow mistletoe, frequently waits under the mistletoe giving meaningful glances to attractive male Epics

Inflation: Can cause weightlessness in herself or anyone she touches, can gift her self weightlessness to others.

Subtext: Reveals what a person is intentionally not saying during conversation. (Essentially a limited telepath)

refresh: Can warp objects into another dimension, however they will return after 2 seconds.

Antiquity: Psychometry- Can tell an objects history by touching it.

FX: Can create illusions of particle effects he has seen.

Repairman: Can ‘save’ the molecular structure of an object and if it is destroyed or altered he can later restore it to its original state given a piece of it. Frequently uses this ability to eat the same sandwich multiple times.            

Sentry: Can enhance or diminish any of his own senses. Gifter.

Sidestep: Can access another spatial dimension, when he moves through this dimension he cannot see our dimension anymore so must be careful not to accidentally reappear in a wall, there is no air in the other dimension so he cannot stay there longer than he can hold his breath.

@Edge

The way I see it, Both Lightward's Warriors and Toymaker's Soldiers work a lot like Computer programming. If you spend enough time time giving them Orders, you could eventually make them Autonomous. The main difference between them, is The warriors have a base, That of being Human. But the Toys Don't. If you told them to do more thinking, they wouldn't change.

@Edge

The way I see it, Both Lightward's Warriors and Toymaker's Soldiers work a lot like Computer programming. If you spend enough time time giving them Orders, you could eventually make them Autonomous. The main difference between them, is The warriors have a base, That of being Human. But the Toys Don't. If you told them to do more thinking, they wouldn't change.

I didn´t so much mean their nature but if Lightwards could use the zombie-toys as spies, because they already are a lot like zombies in the first place.

Edited by Edgedancer

@Edge

The best thing about the toys, from Lightwards' perspective, is that they don't "count" towards his Warrior limit. His limit is set entirely by the mental strength of the zombie. He can control around twenty humans at a time, with around fifty of the dumber dinosaurs. But the toys have a mental strength of basically zero, meaning he can control as many of them as he can get his hands on.

He might start sending Nighthound on these raids more often, if he thinks he can get away with it.