Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

But each time he does so, Toymaker will simply make more. Wait, Kobold, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

(For reference, I'm thinking of an Infinite battle, both sides just making more troops, as soon as more die.)

An infinite battle, with countless legions of mindless automatons slaughtering one another on the streets at the behest of two powerful Epics, steadily destroying Oregon in the crossfire.

When's the soonest we can make this happen? :D

But each time he does so, Toymaker will simply make more. Wait, Kobold, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

(For reference, I'm thinking of an Infinite battle, both sides just making more troops, as soon as more die.)

If Lightwards can control the soldiers then what about the robots? :o

(I think Lightwards would win that battle, he can always repair his soldiers and doesn´t have a limit on how many he can control, Toymaker on the other hand does, so after some time Lightwards army would outgrow Toymaker´s.)

I should also say that if Lightwards learns about Upgrade's existence, he will stop at nothing to have the man recruited to his side. Lightwards' dream is to cover the planet with his Warriors, uniting every "living" thing on Earth under his mind. He knows that this is currently impossible due to his hard limitation.

But if Upgrade could remove the cap from his maximum Warrior limit... well, let's just say that every human within the Empire of Light would be conscripted within a short period of time.

I should also say that if Lightwards learns about Upgrade's existence, he will stop at nothing to have the man recruited to his side. Lightwards' dream is to cover the planet with his Warriors, uniting every "living" thing on Earth under his mind. He knows that this is currently impossible due to his hard limitation.

But if Upgrade could remove the cap from his maximum Warrior limit... well, let's just say that every human within the Empire of Light would be conscripted within a short period of time.

If he's been in town long Soulswitch probably knows about him

If he's been in town long Soulswitch probably knows about him

If so he'll probably add a new component to Project Amber: preserving specific Epics in CorpseMaker's service and conscripting them to his own side after their master's death. Or better yet, he might hatch a plan to kidnap Upgrade from underneath CM's nose and use him to fight the war.

If so he'll probably add a new component to Project Amber: preserving specific Epics in CorpseMaker's service and conscripting them to his own side after their master's death. Or better yet, he might hatch a plan to kidnap Upgrade from underneath CM's nose and use him to fight the war.

Truly an ambitious man, yet his writter never ponyfied himself. :ph34r: Who knows what he´ll do next.

Seriously, Upgrade could be used to frightening effects, just imagin Funtimes actually turning the town into a smiley. :wacko:

Truly an ambitious man, yet his writter never ponyfied himself. :ph34r: Who knows what he´ll do next.

Seriously, Upgrade could be used to frightening effects, just imagin Funtimes actually turning the town into a smiley. :wacko:

I'll get to it eventually. :P

Or imagine a Nighthound elevated to High Epic healing status. Or an Aldo who can calculate the future hours in advance. Or a Saccharine who can command her own legions of enormous beasts. Or a SoulSwitch who can possess Epics. The list of people made a dozen times scarier by Upgrade goes on and on.

Or imagine a Nighthound elevated to High Epic healing status. Or an Aldo who can calculate the future hours in advance. Or a Saccharine who can command her own legions of enormous beasts. Or a SoulSwitch who can possess Epics. The list of people made a dozen times scarier by Upgrade goes on and on.

All is fine.

Better yet, imagine a whole town full of hounds or Voidgaze just annihilating whole city blocks.

All is fine.

Better yet, imagine a whole town full of hounds or Voidgaze just annihilating whole city blocks.

Funtimes really could turn the moon into cake. Oregon into ice cream. 

Quota could blanket the entire state in a cloud of despair. 

Funtimes really could turn the moon into cake. Oregon into ice cream. 

Quota could blanket the entire state in a cloud of despair. 

Upgrade is so goint to wreck balance, let us just be happy that he isn´t around for Halloween.

Did anyone hear anything from that Traveller guy?

Why do we have to imagine it--why don't we do it? :D

Upgrade is so goint to wreck balance, let us just be happy that he isn´t around for Halloween.

Did anyone hear anything from that Traveller guy?

Nope. Never responded to the message I sent him.

If Upgrade were in a position to use his power on Epics from all factions, I don't think it would upset our fragile balance. I think it would just increase the RP's scale and magnitude.

Why do we have to imagine it--why don't we do it? :D

Nope. Never responded to the message I sent him.

If Upgrade were in a position to use his power on Epics from all factions, I don't think it would upset our fragile balance. I think it would just increase the RP's scale and magnitude.

If Upgrade was a double/ triple/ however many factions there are when he's introduced agent, he could give a power boost to whichever Epic promised him what he wanted at the time.

:

Whoa whoa whoa, anyone that can end with Corpsemaker´s, Voidgaze´s or Funtimes powers does not count as "cannon fodder" in my book. Not that there is anything wrong with his powers in general, just Calamity that guy can be dangerous, even more so if he can copy prime Invincibility.

Good point. Um, I'll scrap him and choose another epic for Thoughttown instead.

Yeah, a bunch of powerful Epics all trapped together would be a dream come true for him, but definitely OP for Oregon.

I've got a working list of Epics for the minor Epic alliance, if anyone wants one as a POV char let me know I'll be doing a scene for them all soonish.

J[/size]ingle Berry: Can grow mistletoe, frequently waits under the mistletoe giving meaningful glances to attractive male Epics[/size]

I[/size]nflation: Can cause weightlessness in herself or anyone she touches, can gift her self weightlessness to others.[/size]

S[/size]ubtext: Reveals what a person is intentionally not saying during conversation. (Essentially a limited telepath)[/size]

r[/size]efresh: Can warp objects into another dimension, however they will return after 2 seconds.[/size]

A[/size]ntiquity: Psychometry- Can tell an objects history by touching it.[/size]

F[/size]X: Can create illusions of particle effects he has seen.[/size]R[/size]epairman: Can ‘save’ the molecular structure of an object and if it is destroyed or altered he can later restore it to its original state given a piece of it. Frequently uses this ability to eat the same sandwich multiple times.            [/size]Sentry: Can enhance or diminish any of his own senses. Gifter.[/size]

Sidestep: Can access another spatial dimension, when he moves through this dimension he cannot see our dimension anymore so must be careful not to accidentally reappear in a wall, there is no air in the other dimension so he cannot stay there longer than he can hold his breath.

[/size]

trying to decide whether or not to take on another Pov character... Sidestep sounds cool.

And of course, he's with the team that has arguably the most powerful Epics. :/

Could we put that on the agenda for Altermind and Lightwards' meeting? Putting together a plan for stealing Upgrade from CM?

Sure. I'll make so that a spy informs Altermind of what Epics have been recruited so that they know.

Is the Empire insanely powerful or powerfully insane? You be the judge. ;)

Both. But it's more that they have a lot of middling powerful Epics with a couple of really strong ones. Corpsemaker's has a few very strong ones, so, on average, they have more power per Epic.

Sure. I'll make so that a spy informs Altermind of what Epics have been recruited so that they know.

Both. But it's more that they have a lot of middling powerful Epics with a couple of really strong ones. Corpsemaker's has a few very strong ones, so, on average, they have more power per Epic.

Excellent! Now we actually need to figure out a plan...  :mellow:

TwiLyght, are you planning on having Funtimes attend the Thoughttown-Empire conference?

I got an epic or two for the MEE (the Minor Epic Empire. Cause it's all about MEE.)

Dodgeball

Can dodge/evade practically anything, even while driving.

Passive: perpetually energized

Description: A hyperactive teenager  with a big smile and dark brown hair. Loves playing real-life Frogger. Catchphrase: Missed me!

Favorite song: Can't Touch This by MC Hammer.

Growthspurt

Can make objects longer or shorter. Can turn a pool stick into something you could use for pole vaulting or turn a 50 foot ladder into a step stool. Objects he lengthens maintain structural integrity of their former sizes. If he turns a well made pocket knife into a three foot sword, it will still be strong, not become flimsy and weak.

What do ya say voidius? Can the join Zip and Refill and show the world that do don't have to be able to shoot lasers from your face to be Epic?

Edited by Fatebreaker

She will definitely want in on it, and will probably bring Nathan along to keep up appearances.

Cool. Lightwards does want her present so he can stress the Empire's supremacy. He'd put his foot down at bringing any of her other vanillas, though. :P

Just to be clear, Maili, the council is still taking place in the Sadry residence after sunset?

I got an epic or two for the MEE (the Minor Epic Empire. Cause it's all about MEE.)

Dodgeball

Can dodge/evade practically anything, even while driving.

Passive: perpetually energized

Description: A hyperactive teenager with a big smile and dark brown hair. Loves playing real-life Frogger. Catchphrase: Missed me!

Favorite song: Can't Touch This by MC Hammer.

Growthspurt

Can make objects longer or shorter. Can turn a pool stick into something you could use for pole vaulting or turn a 50 foot ladder into a step stool. Objects he lengthens maintain structural integrity of their former sizes. If he turns a well made pocket knife into a three foot sword, it will still be strong, not become flimsy and weak.

What do ya say voidius? Can the join Zip and Refill and show the world that do don't have to be able to shoot lasers from your face to be Epic?

I like those a lot. :)

Cool. Lightwards does want her present so he can stress the Empire's supremacy. He'd put his foot down at bringing any of her other vanillas, though. :P

Just to be clear, Maili, the council is still taking place in the Sadry residence after sunset?

Lightwards's can bring whoever he wants. Altermind will be doing so.

Yes, once you set it up with Sightline. It doesn't have to be after sunset, but it can be.

This is who I'm adding instead of Transfer:

Storage: Can store anything he touches in another dimension and later release them. Can you say Shardblade? ;)

I finally had to make a list of who was in Thoughttown. There are 14 characters, 13 are Epics.

Edited by Mailliw73

I like those a lot. :)

Lightwards's can bring whoever he wants. Altermind will be doing so.

Yes, once you set it up with Sightline. It doesn't have to be after sunset, but it can be.

This is who I'm adding instead of Transfer:

Storage: Can store anything he touches in another dimension and later release them. Can you say Shardblade? ;)

I finally had to make a list of who was in Thoughttown. There are 14 characters, 13 are Epics.

Lightwards will attend in person, and will probably be bringing Aldo and Cricket. He'd be hesitant to bring Nighthound, but Lucentia is a possibility if Edgedancer wants to have a character present. Lightwards will probably have a small retinue of Warriors as well.

I keep imagining it as after sunset, but realistically it could be any time.

Please tell me Storage's power takes ten heartbeats to take effect. :D

Just to be clear, Maili, the council is still taking place in the Sadry residence after sunset?ook

And she will put her foot down at leaving them with Nighthound or a museum full of hungry raptors. Compromise? Maybe she takes them along but leaves them outside? Her main concern with leaving them alone somewhere wouldn't be so much that they'd run away, but that another Epic would find them. And since Lucentia knows where they live, she'll be hesitant to leave them there.

And she will put her foot down at leaving them with Nighthound or a museum full of hungry raptors. Compromise? Maybe she takes them along but leaves them outside? Her main concern with leaving them alone somewhere wouldn't be so much that they'd run away, but that another Epic would find them. And since Lucentia knows where they live, she'll be hesitant to leave them there.

Well, Lightwards' main concern is that Revolution will call him a leprechaun and embarrass him in front of his new allies. :P Maybe he'd consent to letting them in, on the condition that Funtimes tells them to keep their mouths shut?

Lightwards will attend in person, and will probably be bringing Aldo and Cricket. He'd be hesitant to bring Nighthound, but Lucentia is a possibility if Edgedancer wants to have a character present. Lightwards will probably have a small retinue of Warriors as well.

I keep imagining it as after sunset, but realistically it could be any time.

Please tell me Storage's power takes ten heartbeats to take effect. :D

Altermind will bring Flashpoint, Sightline, Strongsteel, Pan, and Mare. Maybe Voidgaze if Edge wants. If Intervention joins up, he'll come too and now I'm having him join up soon, since I want Altermind to have him make Lightwards and crew slightly drunk. ;)

Yeah. Whenever you want to set it up works for me.

That's actually a great limitation. :) His Human name may or may not also have been Dallin Ar. :P

Well, Lightwards' main concern is that Revolution will call him a leprechaun and embarrass him in front of his new allies. :P Maybe he'd consent to letting them in, on the condition that Funtimes tells them to keep their mouths shut?

Well I'm now curious to see how Sam would respond to Altermind. Edited by Mailliw73