Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I think Sam and Phoenix should have some chatting time.

Also, mail-mi, I love your Timeport introduction. :D

We could do that, although chatting with vanilla's could potentially cause the re-emergence of Penumbra, now that he's reformed PP and Protector into 1 identity they're the dominant personality but Penumbra could still emerge if he got angry enough.

We could do that, although chatting with vanilla's could potentially cause the re-emergence of Penumbra, now that he's reformed PP and Protector into 1 identity they're the dominant personality but Penumbra could still emerge if he got angry enough.

That could be problematic. Does he know his own weakness, and if so, would he tell anyone so they'd be preoared if Penumbra had another rampage?

That could be problematic. Does he know his own weakness, and if so, would he tell anyone so they'd be preoared if Penumbra had another rampage?

I'm not entirely sure that know his weakness :P I wasn't sure whether to carry over the one he thought was his weakness or make an actual one, if it's the former then PP knows it, if the latter probably not, although he does know several limitations to Penumbra's powers which he might share.

Yeah, the Empire is getting pretty big. But you're assuming that Fade and SM will stay. They will both find Nighthound extremely distasteful, for different back-story-ish reasons. 

As to how they'll meet up with Aldo and Co., a battle has been averted between Fade and , so they could run into them trying to find Lightwards or something along those lines. Also as Tulir mentioned there have been explosions and that's always an attention grabber.

Yeah, the Empire is getting pretty big. But you're assuming that Fade and SM will stay. They will both find Nighthound extremely distasteful, for different back-story-ish reasons. 

As to how they'll meet up with Aldo and Co., a battle has been averted between Fade and , so they could run into them trying to find Lightwards or something along those lines. Also as Tulir mentioned there have been explosions and that's always an attention grabber.

Explosions are probably relatively common at this point :P

They could just all meet up underneath the museum, probably the easiest and most likely place.

Explosions are probably relatively common at this point :P

They could just all meet up underneath the museum, probably the easiest and most likely place.

Right then. Tally-ho.

Though I did just realize that Impact and MV, with perhaps Cricket for good measure, could easily create a self-propelled flying device by adding and transferring momentum upwards.

Right then. Tally-ho.

Though I did just realize that Impact and MV, with perhaps Cricket for good measure, could easily create a self-propelled flying device by adding and transferring momentum upwards.

It'd probably be a bit jarring but yeah they could do it, Impact could do it by herself, but she's used to giving sudden bursts not smooth continuous momentum.

It'd probably be a bit jarring but yeah they could do it, Impact could do it by herself, but she's used to giving sudden bursts not smooth continuous momentum.

Awesomesauce. Shall I have Aldo suggest it, so as to avoid climbing up an absurdly long rope again? :P

Also, are you re-assuming control of the momentum twins once they reach the Museum?

Awesomesauce. Shall I have Aldo suggest it, so as to avoid climbing up an absurdly long rope again? :P

Also, are you re-assuming control of the momentum twins once they reach the Museum?

Sounds good.

Yeah we'll probably control them from then, though I like their chemistry with Backtrack so they'll probably stick around him a bit.

All the atroceties he commited and you punish him with Backtrack? I wasn´t aware that he was such a vile creature.

My vision of Nighthound's afterlife involves him alternately plagued by the same atrocities he committed against others, and stuck in one if Professor Cardinal's lectures....without wifi, a book to doodle in, or even a window. And every time Nighthound makes a snide remark, the lecture starts from the beginning. :o;)

My vision of Nighthound's afterlife involves him alternately plagued by the same atrocities he committed against others, and stuck in one if Professor Cardinal's lectures....without wifi, a book to doodle in, or even a window. And every time Nighthound makes a snide remark, the lecture starts from the beginning. :o;)

It says a lot about Professor Cardinal's lectures that one of his top students shot him in the heart at the earliest opportunity. :P

EDIT: Looking over some of the very first Funtimes posts when I saw this. For context, she's laid out a tiny model city in the bedroom floor:

“You want pancakes?” Doctor Funtimes’ voice rose enough for him to make out the words. “I will give you pancakes!” She turned a throw pillow into a bag of flour, snatched a handful, and tossed it into the air over her little city. Bits of flour became quarter-sized pancakes as they fell. “Yay!” Now she spoke for the dolls within the city. “We love you, Doctor Funtimes! You’re the best Empress ever!”

Foreshadowing at it's finest. :D

Edited by Kobold King

It says a lot about Professor Cardinal's lectures that one of his top students shot him in the heart at the earliest opportunity. :P

EDIT: Looking over some of the very first Funtimes posts when I saw this. For context, she's laid out a tiny model city in the bedroom floor:

Foreshadowing at it's finest. :D

Also hindshadowing, as I had no idea at that point whether or not she would actually join an Empire at some time in the future. :P

I vote we pick a random line or moment for each of our characters and choose to make it foreshadowing. :P

(I've actually already done something like that with Quota. :ph34r:)

Sam's first POV sentence is : "Samantha Trattner felt like she'd traveled back in time, and she wasn't happy about it."

Can we use this as justification for giving her a time machine before the RP's conclusion? :P

Sam's first POV sentence is : "Samantha Trattner felt like she'd traveled back in time, and she wasn't happy about it."

Can we use this as justification for giving her a time machine before the RP's conclusion? :P

If your fan theories about Doctor Funtimes prove correct, she may find one sooner rather than later. 

She may also have to fly it on her own, and since only the Doctor and River know how to fly a TARDIS, this means one thing and one thing only. 

badwolf_rosevortex.jpg

Sam Trattner, Bad Wolf.

From Voidgaze to Nighthound:

“You know, I´m convinced that you´re just another psycho in over his head. You really should just leave before I kill you.”

Yes please. :P

If your fan theories about Doctor Funtimes prove correct, she may find one sooner rather than later. 

She may also have to fly it on her own, and since only the Doctor and River know how to fly a TARDIS, this means one thing and one thing only. 

badwolf_rosevortex.jpg

Sam Trattner, Bad Wolf.

Yes please. :P

I now desperately want to write a DW fanfiction with Sam and Revolution as companions.  :mellow:  :P

Posted a brief Aldo scene. I'm a little scraped for time, so I'll have to write Vanilla Sabotage's reaction later. (I'm still not entirely sure what to have them say, so that makes it easier to put it off. :P)

I now desperately want to write a DW fanfiction with Sam and Revolution as companions.  :mellow:  :P

Posted a brief Aldo scene. I'm a little scraped for time, so I'll have to write Vanilla Sabotage's reaction later. (I'm still not entirely sure what to have them say, so that makes it easier to put it off. :P)

What other Fandoms will we invade? And how many of them will get a special month?

If in lack of an idea, it´s always an option to walk into other characters to cause further reactions. (Also someone has to yell at Lucentia´s arrival.)