1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Hmmm. It do be that way sometimes ye.

There's a chess subscription, and an anagrams one. Maybe one for Death Stranding LP videos but I'm done with DS LPs atm, back to TFU because I have no idea how I managed to clear the game before, now it's really challenging. Or it's possible my PS3 reflexes are screwing me here now that I'm playing on PC. AC2 isn't so bad because the button layout maps to actions but uh, when I need combos, it's....not as easy.

Getting to slap around an AT-ST with Force push and lightning is a trip though, I'll give it that.

I'm saying that you guys do fit a particular profile I've been monitoring, but also do I really wanna press it? It's effort and I don't play with this particular set enough /shrug

Hmm.

Maybe, I guess. IDK about Fadran rn. Probably why I'm pressing anyway.

I'd like to subscribe to anagrams :D

16 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

Why not in introspect? Introspection is good and healthy.

we have retrospect and introspect but nobody talkes about extraspect

why do extraspect dirty like that

try extraspection today! 9/10 optometrists recommend it! it's even usually a 2 for 1 deal! :P

the Fifth vibes do still be unexplainable tho

31 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

we have retrospect and introspect but nobody talkes about extraspect

why do extraspect dirty like that

try extraspection today! 9/10 optometrists recommend it! it's even usually a 2 for 1 deal! :P

I'm personally fond of outrospect

21 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

Metaspection is quite profound, I find.

i think prologuepection and preludespection are poetic.

fifth idk if u didnt know or something but your vote on me doesnt widen the voting pool bc archer was voting me, at least with my definition of voting pool.

im struggling to e read anyone i want to belive everyone is a nice happy researcher

tbb is giving funky vibes but that might just be the fact that im reading all of his posts in brandon's voice and i hate it :P

was the sart death an elim kill? do we know? i feel like there must be some kill meta there but idk what it is.

14 minutes ago, Turtle said:

i think prologuepection and preludespection are poetic.

fifth idk if u didnt know or something but your vote on me doesnt widen the voting pool bc archer was voting me, at least with my definition of voting pool.

im struggling to e read anyone i want to belive everyone is a nice happy researcher

tbb is giving funky vibes but that might just be the fact that im reading all of his posts in brandon's voice and i hate it :P

was the sart death an elim kill? do we know? i feel like there must be some kill meta there but idk what it is.

i think the most likely explanation so far is Sart was killed by Ruin? we can't know for sure though, because it could have been Odium Investiture Charges (requires either Sart spent his charges or was double- or triple-tapped, which is why I say its less likely but still possible)

I guess Braize is also like technically possible? Hoid/Khriss/Bavadin/Frost all start with 4 charges, so they could hypothetically hopped over to Braize and went "screw Sart in particular" but I can't fathom why anyone would put so much effort into killing Sart especially because those people ought to have better stuff to do

I would expect Hoid/Khriss especially to seem very busy because they have to actually, like. Keep track of all these rules and stuff.

honestly rn I'm leaning in the village camp on tbb i like his vibes rn but it fluctuates daily

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

I'm personally fond of outrospect

I can re-spect that :P

just going through posts and having only pure gut reads without delving deeper - 

gut evil reads from - archer, mat, szeth, fifth

not sure why im getting gut evil read on fellas voting on turtle. have no opinion on turtle themselves. 

most evil gut read - mat

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

i think the most likely explanation so far is Sart was killed by Ruin? we can't know for sure though, because it could have been Odium Investiture Charges (requires either Sart spent his charges or was double- or triple-tapped, which is why I say its less likely but still possible)

i assumed that whoever got ruin would still be vil aligned, because you need to use the special power a number of times? maybe they just sussed sart tho

10 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

not sure why im getting gut evil read on fellas voting on turtle. have no opinion on turtle themselves. 

im getting gut evil vibes from people voting me, too :P

pretty sure its just cos i dont wanna die

17 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Vote Count:

• Turtle (2): Fifth Scholar, Archer
  • Fifth Scholar (1): Kasimir
  • Matrim's Dice (1): |TJ|
  • xinoeph512 (1): Elandera

If I'm missing a vote let me know! Rollover in ~8 hours

oof

ngl id rather not die

i am but a researcher who wants the whimsy shard

oh wait actually if/when i die someone should make me returned that would be fun

the 1am rollover hurts

now i understand how yall GMT+8/+10 peole feel :P

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

i assumed that whoever got ruin would still be vil aligned, because you need to use the special power a number of times? maybe they just sussed sart tho

im getting gut evil vibes from people voting me, too :P

pretty sure its just cos i dont wanna die

technically i believe it could still be Bavadin who has Ruin but that's statistically unlikely

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

oof

ngl id rather not die

i am but a researcher who wants the whimsy shard

oh wait actually if/when i die someone should make me returned that would be fun

the 1am rollover hurts

now i understand how yall GMT+8/+10 peole feel :P

solid choice whimsy is pretty cool :)

i might've joined the whimsy gang too if i didn't have my eye on something else

thats a lot of not wanting to die ur doing there, which i mean fair i can get behind

have u considered self-pressing

9/10 doctors recommend killing rather than being killed

and the last 1 doctor just got knifed by the other 9 therefore i am not sure their opinion actually matters

For now, I think rollover will be at the same time. But I'm working evening shifts now and closing means rollovers may take longer than usual (particularly the one tomorrow). If it gets too late I may make a more official change.

7 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

have u considered self-pressing

9/10 doctors recommend killing rather than being killed

and the last 1 doctor just got knifed by the other 9 therefore i am not sure their opinion actually matters

have considered but not sure who i would self pres on

also im sure that study went super well. peak science.

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Vote Count:

• Alpha (1): DeTess

Fixed VC. Thanks Kas :P

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Vote Count:

• Believe DeTess vote on Alpha is missing
  • Damn I could've sworn there was a second Alpha vote HMM.
  • Fifth's widening on Turtle is definitely odd. 
  • I seem to have gotten ninjaed by Aman at some point and CBA to rework this.
  • Low amount of presumably-Village voting and crem-giving is pretty disturbing - or would be if I were actively invested or minded to get out there. #FeelsGood to have committed to not caring that much.
  • People should probably consider consolidating, or forfeiting the right to grumble when a result they dislike, e.g. a tie and yet another no exe, appears next Turn.

Kermit But Thats None Of My Business GIF - Kermit But Thats None Of My  Business None Of My Business - Discover & Share GIFs

12 minutes ago, Kasimir said:
  • Believe DeTess vote on Alpha is missing
  • Damn I could've sworn there was a second Alpha vote HMM.
  • Fifth's widening on Turtle is definitely odd. 
  • I seem to have gotten ninjaed by Aman at some point and CBA to rework this.
  • Low amount of presumably-Village voting and crem-giving is pretty disturbing - or would be if I were actively invested or minded to get out there. #FeelsGood to have committed to not caring that much.
  • People should probably consider consolidating, or forfeiting the right to grumble when a result they dislike, e.g. a tie and yet another no exe, appears next Turn.

Kermit But Thats None Of My Business GIF - Kermit But Thats None Of My  Business None Of My Business - Discover & Share GIFs

Spoiler

shard-meme-11.png

ill say that as a point to my being village, if i were elim i would have expected someone to at least try to tie it by now. i dont really want to self pres for the sake of self pres and my brain is fried but like ???

also i feel like a tie would be less helpful than a flip so

Turtle 

we need a death today. I’m not going to self-vote because Mat would kill me, and it’d work against the village, but if there’s no appetite for Turtle or Fadran than I’m willing to get mowed under so there’s at least no black hole of discussion around me. Not like I’m doing anything terribly productive with my life anyway, though if I do survive at least I’ll be off shift for the Night and be able to contribute a bit more. TJ and Elan are still my Khriss and Hoid guesses, respectively, I have ideas about Frost but am not publicising them for obvious reasons, and I have no best Bavadin guess. If Bavadin’s smart, she’s already passed the Shard anyway to make a convert, so hunting her down specifically is less relevant unless we get Ruin and Odium contained again (lol).

Kas/everyone else asking me about the snap Fadran vote: My principle at this point in the game is pretty much “it’s helpful to treat the 17S as village and any efforts to frame things otherwise is only encouraging the kind of factionalism and horse-trading that crushes and blinds the 17S later in the game.” This is why I was voting Fadran even if I don’t necessarily think he’s evil (though I am getting convert vibes off him still). Also, I was working off a skim of the thread and not intensive analysis, hence it was an easy place I could leave my vote and be happy with it until I got another chance to look things over.

I think for now I'll hop onto Kas' train of thought (which he left behind? idk) and go Alpha; I don't have anything against Fifth I suppose but that works both ways and I at least agree with the Alpha read.  I could at least see myself breaking a tie onto Fifth, which is more than I could say last turn :P.

I feel nothing in regards to most exe options though so we'll see what happens lol

Edit:

27 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I’m not going to self-vote because Mat would kill me

Darn right I would >:(

/jk

but also yeah dont pls and thx

Edited by Matrim's Dice