5 hours ago, Kasimir said:

There's also chouta with chicken! Get your chouta fix today!

RIP I completely forgot we are in Shinovar and therefore actually have words for birds other than chicken and also have more conventional sources of meat like sheep >>

Consolation Kebab time!

Oooo

I wanna play as Daalna

And since it's an LG I won't accidentally miss the entire thing like I did last time (it was a QF and sorry I was gone.)

Note: Shaman is maybe like Merlin from Avalon. Except we don't all immediately lose if s/he's discovered.

11 hours ago, Kasimir said:

RIP I completely forgot we are in Shinovar and therefore actually have words for birds other than chicken and also have more conventional sources of meat like sheep >>

Consolation Kebab time!

chouta here to get us through these trying times,

consolation kebab and popped shin grain for the dead/spec doc, because were sorry you died so here’s some kebab, but here’s some spicy honey popcorn to chomp on as the world ends :p. 

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

chouta here to get us through these trying times,

consolation kebab and popped shin grain for the dead/spec doc, because were sorry you died so here’s some kebab, but here’s some spicy honey popcorn to chomp on as the world ends :p. 

Not to mention the Consolation Quokkas!

On 11/18/2022 at 6:44 AM, Alvron said:

Personally I'm not sure I'll be very active but Izzy Dedyet aka Izzy-Daughter-Ammi wants another shot at Araris.(I think she's obsessed with him) so sign me up.
Plus this game will give me a chance to gain another Honourblade or two.  Gotta get that full Set. :P 

Perhaps one day we'll see the reclusive Ammi Dedyet :eyes:

Edited by Kasimir