Collaboration thread

Voidus

Btw folks, I am more than happy to have Perses interact with another character. At the moment, they are causing a fight in the Dealing with Death Diner in the Corridor. If you would like your character to be either present before the fight broke out or end up joining in due to the ruckus that was caused, you are more than welcome to. I suspect that @TheRavenHasLanded could make use of either scenario if they wished…

and @RoyalBeeMage and @Scars of Hathsin, my invitation extends to you too, as well as an interaction with Chloris is still on the table.

If anyone is interested in RPing, feel free to talk here or in DMs!

1 minute ago, Koloss17 said:

Btw folks, I am more than happy to have Perses interact with another character. At the moment, they are causing a fight in the Dealing with Death Diner in the Corridor. If you would like your character to be either present before the fight broke out or end up joining in due to the ruckus that was caused, you are more than welcome to. I suspect that @TheRavenHasLanded could make use of either scenario if they wished…

and @RoyalBeeMage and @Scars of Hathsin, my invitation extends to you too, as well as an interaction with Chloris is still on the table.

huh. interesting, alright.

On 3/28/2024 at 6:24 PM, Koloss17 said:

I want to but I’m a tad busy for the next few weeks 

I don't know if this is how I'm supposed to be using this thread, but does anyone want to RP the police chief? It doesn't have to be a full blown character as far as I'm concerned. I figure he's just someone who's enjoying life and too lazy to actually get a working constabulary in order. 

Edited by TheFrugalWizard
wording

3 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

I don't know if this is how I'm supposed to be using this thread, but does anyone want to RP the police chief? It doesn't have to be a full blown character as far as I'm concerned. I figure he's just someone who's enjoying life and too lazy to actually get a working constabulary in order. 

I can certainly do that! You want it to fit into the lazy cop sitting back and eating donuts kind of thing?

21 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

yes, sorry for having been gone a while, i was on holidays 

No problem! I’m always a fan of a simple post saying “I’ll be out for the next bit”, but that’s just a thing for the future. In the end, this is a small forum RP with strangers, so it is completely understandable to prioritize nearly everything above this (as you probably should).

Well, let me know if/when you want to hop in for some more RPing, and I will be more than happy to help you out. There is of course no obligation to RP though. I just wanted to check in, as you had been inactive for a bit and I was slightly wondering if it was due to wanting to RP, but having a hard time finding your way into the new episode.

49 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I was on holidays, and on the holidays i am not able to use my laptop, which I use the shard on. So i did want to RP, but couldn't.

Gotcha. No worries!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 3:37 AM, Koloss17 said:

@Scars of Hathsin and @RoyalBeeMage, either of you interested in RPing? I have a character that I think would interact well with yours, assuming that you are just waiting for an avenue to join in on the fun.

i would love to hop back in... when you have the time could you tag me and i will jump right back into the ally verse

On 4/15/2024 at 7:47 AM, Scars of Hathsin said:

I was on holidays, and on the holidays i am not able to use my laptop, which I use the shard on. So i did want to RP, but couldn't.

same!

Edited by RoyalBeeMage