Collaboration thread

Voidus

20 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

What do you think they'd be doing? I have Cassie who's not busy at the moment, we could have them meet.

Alternatively I have another DA character idea who could go looking for KanDraa, but I'd need to write them up. And even then, figure out how he'd interact with people. He's a Fused :P

I think that it would make sense if KanDraa were to interact with Cassie. The only issue is that Kan would probably run away.

Maybe if Kan were caught stealing or something? Idk.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:42 PM, NerdyAarakocra said:

I think that it would make sense if KanDraa were to interact with Cassie. The only issue is that Kan would probably run away.

Maybe if Kan were caught stealing or something? Idk.

Stealing from Cassie would probably not be the best first impression :P she's somewhat more understanding of pickpockets from her own experiences, but her vengeful side is still not to be trifled with.

She'd recognize Kan as strange for a kandra, though, and Kan could maybe see her metal skin as something similar as to what happened to them? Maybe. We could always just have the two of them meet in the streets or have KanDraa attempt to buy metals though,

22 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Stealing from Cassie would probably not be the best first impression :P she's somewhat more understanding of pickpockets from her own experiences, but her vengeful side is still not to be trifled with.

She'd recognize Kan as strange for a kandra, though, and Kan could maybe see her metal skin as something similar as to what happened to them? Maybe. We could always just have the two of them meet in the streets or have KanDraa attempt to buy metals though,

Yeah, I can have Kan buy some metals.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.5.2023 at 3:50 AM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Not really, but they should be able to activate the motivator and fight Balance with his own powers.

Alright!

Would something like that work for you:

- they track the thief down in the open (or inside and then the fights moves into the open? Could be nice to throw someone through the window or the like) open because that way a part of the fight could happen in the air

-do you want me to come up with some background for the thief? I can do that and run it by you, or you can question the guy, whatever you prefer.

Edited by Sorana

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

Alright!

- they track the thief down in the open (or inside and then the fights moves into the open? Could be nice to throw someone through the window or the like) open because that way a part of the fight could happen in the air

-do you want me to come up with some background for the thief? I can do that and run it by you, or you can question the guy, whatever you prefer.

The marketplace would work for me, the rest is fine. I don't think the thief will need much of a background, as I plan to have Balance become completely wireframe by the end of the fight, and when that happens, he will only have the drive to destroy the motivator and protect.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, Sorana said:

Alright!

I'm afraid that I am running out of time. I have written the end scene for Balance, I will post it in the thread so you can react to it.

On 29.5.2023 at 10:51 PM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I'm afraid that I am running out of time. I have written the end scene for Balance, I will post it in the thread so you can react to it.

sorry -.-

• 6 months later...

I’m quickly finding that Perses will need someone to interact with, at least for the time being. He’s a non-stop fella, but I have no idea how long I can keep Perses being the character that solely pushes the plot forward, like I did in Episode 1. And given Asylum is currently indisposed, I think Perses needs someone else to interact with. Anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Windwhisperer said:

I’m quickly finding that Perses will need someone to interact with, at least for the time being. He’s a non-stop fella, but I have no idea how long I can keep Perses being the character that solely pushes the plot forward, like I did in Episode 1. And given Asylum is currently indisposed, I think Perses needs someone else to interact with. Anyone have any ideas?

I will as soon as I finish making my characters backstory 

• AonEne unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I’ve created myself a new character, in order to better RP with folks while Perses is sitting back and brooding. Their name is Chloris, and they are an ex-Edgedancer with an abusive relationship with a midnight essence (spore-eater style). She’s a good soul, and could frankly run into anyone. The likelihood of joining team Corbeau is likely, as they have similar ideals.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

So what has happened in the mistwarrens story at the moment @Koloss17 and would myself and @RoyalBeeMage be able to join. If they wanted to?

So I actually want to make a thread that regards a summary of all of the events that went down, but I’m still looking for approval by actual Alleyverse mods (I can approve characters and lead things for now, but that’s the extent of my ability pretty much). 

For now, the summary is this:

Perses is an up and coming pseudo-inquisitor (full character description and abilities are on the character thread) that is trying to gain a foothold in the Alleycity underground.

So far, he has leveled a gang controlled factory in the Mistwarrens to get information on an atium stash, has broken into a gang controlled inn that held the atium, and is now about to get a sick new weapon to kit himself out with using a bit of said atium.

Because of Perses’ blatant disregard for the law (with there being very few as of late in the Mistwarrens), Corbeau, who was a high prelan before appearing in Alleycity, has taken it upon himself to deal with Perses

because of this, there are two main sides. The current characters and their affiliations are:

Perses’ Team:

-Perses (duh)—Blind F-Tin Twinborn that has recently been Hemalurgically spiked and has a hunger for power.

-Asylum Smedry—Has the talent of superstition, and is currently serving Perses on a when requested basis

-Eza (kinda)—a young lurcher thief that has Asylum has taken under their wing.

Corbeau’s team:

-Corbeau (duh)—mastermind high prelan who hopes to become mayor of Alleycity. Right now is focused on taking down Perses

-Keshi—a Kitsen cytonic that is currently a spy for Corbeau

-Sonyr—a bronze compounder who operates the Secret Library and has been incensed by Corbeau to help hunt down Perses

Undecided:

-Itsuki—a lonely and depressed Kilohitan that has no clear direction in life

-Flint—a chromium compounder playboy with an unfortunate allergy to chromium

-Chloris—a Midnight Aether spore-eater that has broken her oaths as an Edgedancer, but is still a good person.

For what’s going on right now in the plot, Corbeau, Keshi, and maybe Sonyr are planning a sting on Perses, who is about to get a cool new gun in the Corridor, while Itsuki, Chloris, Flint, Asylum, and Eza are all at Bendalloy Bar in the Mistwarrens, having a nice drink.

I plan on expanding the plot to reach to other areas of Allecity, but right now everything is fairly centered in the Mistwarrens.

Edited by Koloss17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...