Hunger Games Simulator RP

2EmLee2

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Are you scared of ghosts?" Xino asked in a hushed tone of voice.

“No. I would never be scared of… of…” Vapor shook her head. “I’m fine. Are you?”

So i took the liberty of designing my own arena uniform (pretty much based on what's easiest to draw haha). It's kinda meh, but here it is so far (i have no idea what Fadran looks like but i did my best lol):

Spoiler

20220505_190213.thumb.jpg.db5d2f4e0a7cf6279e58caa5590f1b11.jpg

Why is it upside-down ;-;

Also idk what's up with the arms n the hands n stuff

Anyway, i'll add in peeps who give me a description of themselves :)

35 minutes ago, Vapor said:

“No. I would never be scared of… of…” Vapor shook her head. “I’m fine. Are you?”

"A little," whispered Xino his eyes wide. "I think everyone else is scared too. They ran away. They left everything. It's the ghost's now."

5 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Anyway, i'll add in peeps who give me a description of themselves :)

Robin is stocky, a little below average height, and has short curly brown hair. I think of her as ugly cute, but that's probably too much detail :P

Edit: I can't believe it, even Facepalm's quotes autocorrect to emojis :(.

Edited by Robin Sedai
why do I always forget to put it in quotes???

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

D'you wanna draw Fadran and Queen...?

I know I already quoted this before, but I need some details about what you and Fadran look like, cos all I got for Fadran is this piece of… well, I dunno if I’d call it art. It’s more of something I did cos I was bored and wanted to do something, so of course I started to draw Shard members according to their pfp in that Chad format I made a bit ago.

Spoiler

77EE9415-967C-4163-B025-ADE78882C291.thumb.jpeg.3ed7d1b7a4bc55e3e9e78a09102f40d9.jpeg

5 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"A little," whispered Xino his eyes wide. "I think everyone else is scared too. They ran away. They left everything. It's the ghost's now."

“Are you okay?”

Vapor has long blonde hair and light blue eyes and she’s fairly short. 

3 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

I know I already quoted this before, but I need some details about what you and Fadran look like, cos all I got for Fadran is this piece of… well, I dunno if I’d call it art. It’s more of something I did cos I was bored and wanted to do something, so of course I started to draw Shard members according to their pfp in that Chad format I made a bit ago.

His pfp and my pfp, pretty much.

I'm 5'4" and a bit less tan than in my pfp

He's 5'9" (69 inches) and his hair's less insane, more flat, and more just kinda messy(?) than it is in his pfp. 

Is it bad that I'm thinking about drawing me and Xino again? This time in the game uniform. And maybe with me as a ghost, 'cause apparently Xino wants me to play as a hallucination. 

Edit: Yep, I'm already working on another drawing.

32A2AB0B-1AFF-4C74-ACD2-E718306F0A7A.thumb.jpeg.3705b82872919a65fff9b6fea76469af.jpeg

Edited by Zephrun's Imperium

I sense that somebody be needing some self-confidence in their arting.

It looks amazing, bro. I frickn’ love your art style! and it reminds me that I should get to drawing y’all, but i have a crap ton of schoolwork to do and not to mention a headache to deal with, so,,,, don’t expect it too soon

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I killed someone," Xino said. "Isn't that strange?"

“I suppose. But isn’t that what happens in the Hunger Games?” Vapor sank down onto a rock. “They probably deserved it. Wasn’t it self defense? It’s not like it will matter in the long run. The probability of either of us winning is extremely low.”

4 hours ago, Vapor said:

“I suppose. But isn’t that what happens in the Hunger Games?” Vapor sank down onto a rock. “They probably deserved it. Wasn’t it self defense? It’s not like it will matter in the long run. The probability of either of us winning is extremely low.”

Xino shuddered. "Oh stars, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, I III"

EmLee sank to the ground, her back against a tree. She had sprinted to the corocopia, blending into the background as just another tribute, able to avoid attention. She hadn’t thought about what she was grabbing: a bottle of alcohol, by the smell of it, and a knife.

Her thoughts turned to Enter. Was he ok? Would he betray her? Would she betray him?

The rest of her family would have to watch it happen. Her little brother would be a depressed mess, most likely, and her fiery little sister would cry her eyes out, no doubt, if either her or Enter died. She wished she had some of her sister’s spunk, but she’d just have to do with her own meek-mindedness.

The thoughts of her family brought tears to her eyes. It brought reality to the situation. This just seemed like another book play out, but with her as a character. But her mom, dad, and little siblings…

EmLee brought her legs into a fetal position, pressing her eyes against her knees to stop the tears. She rarely cried, though she assumed this wouldn’t be the last time she would before she died.

Died. Dead. She was probably going to die. But, if she was like all the strong protagonists in her books, then she had a fighting chance, right? She just had to… pretend.

For those of you who are d r a w i n g: EmLee has long brownish-reddish-goldish hair, freckles, glasses, and blue eyes. She’s slim and looks like she’s tall, even if she’s actually average height.