Karnatheon (5): Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Devotary of Spontaneity, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood
Devotary of Spontaneity (4): Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
StrikerEZ (2): Experience, STINK
Tani (1): Ashbringer 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just now, Experience said:

Please don't choose araris. Can't say now why, but please don't.

....now I'm tempted to see why. Though, do you understand how my action works? It's not that I target someone and their actions hit me, it's that I target myself and any actions that hit me also hit them.

9 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Karnatheon (5): Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Devotary of Spontaneity, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Karnatheon.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, |TJ| said:

That's right as far as I can see, except Thaid is on striker.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

....now I'm tempted to see why. Though, do you understand how my action works? It's not that I target someone and their actions hit me, it's that I target myself and any actions that hit me also hit them.

Yes, I know how it works. I might tell why next cycle, depending on what happens, but it will be made void what I'm doing if you target them, if you're telling the truth about your power.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Wouldn't that mean you can use it?

It does, and I have. You'll be able to see unless there's another roleblock/redirect out there.

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

You only scan role, correct? Not alignment? Think it's suggested.

I scan whether or not someone is an Epic, no other specifics about role or alignment.

It would explain why Devotary stayed on Stick and why the reasoning didn't check out. Once Mat claimed non-Epic scientist, he simply wasn't a viable target. What's interesting though is as Ash or someone pointed out, Stick softed power role but didn't say Epic.

And Devo certainly didn't scan Stick either.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

I'll take that as confirmation your role didn't cause your own vote loss by some other means then.

Idk. I just know I didn't directly cause my vote loss.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

@Tani this is a TL;DR on all the role claims we've gotten so far

thx

15 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Quoting myself to work through this logically.

Araris was immune to vote manip because he has a role that redirects actions to who he chooses (Kas). Except apparently the redirect works both ways, actions used on Kas went to him?

Is Araris a limited bus driver?

Karn because we love train wrecks

9 hours ago, Kasimir said:

It would explain why Devotary stayed on Stick and why the reasoning didn't check out. Once Mat claimed non-Epic scientist, he simply wasn't a viable target. What's interesting though is as Ash or someone pointed out, Stick softed power role but didn't say Epic.

And Devo certainly didn't scan Stick either.

TBH I thought his role was Mad Scientist because Mat never confirmed if he was an Epic or not.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU WHY IS EVERYONE LYING AND CLAIMING AND WHY NOW

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Stick did claim Epic because she said Matrim could turn her role into an item, and he can only do that to Epics.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Yes, I know how it works. I might tell why next cycle, depending on what happens, but it will be made void what I'm doing if you target them, if you're telling the truth about your power.

Pinky promise you'll tell me next cycle? :P