1 minute ago, Experience said:

What is with all this claiming last minute. Why can't ya'll give us some time to sort through it all xD.

In my defense, I didn't do this earlier because I was sleeping and spent this morning getting caught up. :P

58 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Time to hit p.20 before you can return!

Ok you didn't have to try that hard

I see Matrim missed out last cycle by not also claiming neutral while under fire, unless they were actually neutral but not claiming it but you get what I mean.

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

TJ has just clarified that my Riot succeeded, and I Rioted Lord-only-knows-who, but it was successful, and my vote was cancelled as a result.

I am down for being lynched if there's a contradiction here that needs to be resolved, and then someone can work out who else is lying and should be lynched when I flip Village.

Aaris? you rioted Aaris?

Devotary of Spontaneity (5): Kasimir, Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
Karnatheon (2): StrikerEZ, Amanuensis
StrikerEZ (1): STINK
Araris Valerian (1): Experience
Tani (1): Ashbringer
Archer (1): Thaidakar the Ghostblood
_Stick_ (1): Devotary of Spontaneity

Lemme know if I'm wrong. Around 30 mins to go. 

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Quoting myself to work through this logically.

Araris was immune to vote manip because he has a role that redirects actions to who he chooses (Kas). Except apparently the redirect works both ways, actions used on Kas went to him?

So target swapping?

Okay okay okay

So

I targeted Araris. Got redirected to Kas. Which should mean that anyone who targeted me got redirected to Kas in addition to hitting me. Which is why I assumed that Kas got redirected to himself. Devo targeted me, which means she scanned me and Kas as Epics. Orlok tried to scan Kas but got redirected to Araris, who targeted Kas.

I think that's everything.

@Araris Valerian Do you have a role that makes it so anyone who targets your target gets targeted at you instead? Seems like a weird version of my power.

All actions that targeted Araris hit Kas, and all actions that targeted Kas hit Araris. Striker goes next and gets redirected from Araris to Kas, ensuring that all actions targeting Striker also hit Kas. Thus my scan of Striker hit Kas, while Orlok's scan of Kas hit Araris and revealed that he targeted Kas. Kas's riot is not affected and went through normally because Kas targeted Karn. Meanwhile, I am still dying and would prefer not to.

9 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

All actions that targeted Araris hit Kas, and all actions that targeted Kas hit Araris. Striker goes next and gets redirected from Araris to Kas, ensuring that all actions targeting Striker also hit Kas. Thus my scan of Striker hit Kas, while Orlok's scan of Kas hit Araris and revealed that he targeted Kas. Kas's riot is not affected and went through normally because Kas targeted Karn. Meanwhile, I am still dying and would prefer not to.

I understand the D1 tags now, at least.

ED1T:

Oh yeah @Devotary of Spontaneity, I take it the exe counts for your win con, not just your kill?

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Kas's riot is not affected and went through normally because Kas targeted Karn.

...I could've sworn that Kas said he targeted me. Did I just imagine that? If so, that's probably because of what I was told in my GM PM.

Just now, STINK said:

Dude your power keeps changing every cycle

It didn't change, I just claimed something different from what it actually is last cycle. :P

My vote is on Karn right? If we're gonna save Devo, I'll keep my vote there, and would prefer if Kas doesn't target me. My best shot at winning is being on each exe target.

Could Thaid have been playing his newbie hand as elim? I'm starting to feel weird about them... I'm gonna remove my vote Araris. Don't know who to vote on. Not jumping on the karn train, but don't care either way if they get lynched really. Striker. Just not feeling right.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Oh? Don't think he's Village anymore, or?

I believe my C2 reads had him as null+ the moment he made the meme about playing up newness (no more 'too lost to be Elim' credit, but at the same time, revealing it there and then is kayana for an Elim), but I minimally wonder if he could do with some pressure, given how chaotically he's been playing.

More tactically and less out of annoyance with the chaos, probably better to drop that on Karn, seeing as we seem to have some level of confirmation between Devo, Striker, and Orlok.

9 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Oh yeah @Devotary of Spontaneity, I take it the exe counts for your win con, not just your kill?

Second question, why not use your kill on Archer if you wouldn't use your scan on him to confirm he's telling the truth?

ED1T:

D1, I mean. Cause like for a Neutral, you confirmed another Neutral, when you could have killed a claimed Epic that you apparently don't doubt was telling the truth.

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Could Thaid have been playing his newbie hand as elim? I'm starting to feel weird about them... I'm gonna remove my vote Araris. Don't know who to vote on. Not jumping on the karn train, but don't care either way if they get lynched really. Striker. Just not feeling right.

for the last time I really was being a noob. Yeah I don't know about  Karn but Striker does seem suspicious

Just now, Kasimir said:

More tactically and less out of annoyance with the chaos, probably better to drop that on Karn, seeing as we seem to have some level of confirmation between Devo, Striker, and Orlok.

It would take some craziness from the three of us that I don't think Devo or Orlok would be okay with. I could've probably come up with it, maybe, but convincing those two to go along with it? Idk man

Also hmmm. @|TJ| VC pls? :P

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

I take it the exe counts for your win con, not just your kill?

So long as I'm voting for the person who gets exed, yes. So I'm willing to switch my vote from _Stick_ to Karnatheon if the first one's not going to work. There's a good chance one of them is evil at least, but highly doubt e/e.

Also I have one suggestion to scan Archer and am wondering if anyone else has an opinion.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Second question, why not use your kill on Archer if you wouldn't use your scan on him to confirm he's telling the truth?

I didn't get my kill until C2, which is now.