Zvso – A Roleplay

Mystic Syn

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Don't worry about it," Elya cautioned, gently pushing the cart away. "Thanks for the help, but the sooner we get back to my place, the better. Don't worry: I have supplies there."

"You never know when some extra cash might come in handy, and besides, if they have any more lifegivers like that last one we're going to need every bullet we can get."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Elya fished a key out of her pocket, fitting it into the back door of the apartment building. "The service elevator's just on the right. It shouldn't be in use at this time of day; let alone after all that. Everyone file in: I'll check our six, then get you all upstairs."

"Alright, where is the janitors closet by any chance?"

3 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

“Paranoid, much?” Ji asked, raising an eyebrow, but did as she said.

Elya glanced over her shoulder, examined the area, then nodded. She closed the door behind them, locking it just in case. "You've almost died three times in the past two days. I think I can afford a bit of caution."

Just now, Frustration said:

"Alright, where is the janitors closet by any chance?"

"Don't--you--" Elya sighed, stepping into the elevator pressing the highest-numbered button. "Don't be stealing from the janitors. They have enough to deal with around here."

"We can buy a bucket. After we get settled, I can go out and gather supplies."

The doors rattled closed. Gears began to wind up far above, pulling at the cables to ascend the box to the top floor. She'd always kind of hated traveling in here, what with how confined and selective it was. It wouldn't take a second for someone to find her, and there wasn't much she could do to get out if they did. Of course, that was the main reason why she always traveled in this one rather than the fancy, smooth, modern elevator near the front. Nobody had attacked her in here yet.

Just relax. Nobody knows you're here.

Elya closed her eyes and set her head to the wall, breathing carefully.

Calm down. You're okay. They're okay.

Ji surveyed the elevator. Certainly been in better ones, he mused, but not certainly the worst.

His eyes fell on Elya, his brow twitching together. Ji slowly made her way to her, leaning on the wall to try to look into her eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly.

1 hour ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

coupley rping is the best it's literally so cute all the time i'm just like :DDDD :>>>>>> <3 <3 <3<3

I love it when Fadran coupley RPs with....me..............but I get a lil sassy when it's with Syn

(This is not in any way me getting upset at it, it's completely fine love you all :P)

Also where the scud is Lyanör I am a little lost

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I love it when Fadran coupley RPs with....me..............but I get a lil sassy when it's with Syn

I have a feeling that some things go down about me in your dms with Fadran >.> /jk but pls don’t take it in a bad way, even tho you just said you didn’t lol

“If you say so.”

Ji followed her, glancing down at the carpet, then looking back up.

The door to her room was locked by a keycard, but Elya had added a few extra precuationary measures to it as well. One metal key, combination input, magnet bar slide, and a fingerprint scan later, Elya had the whole thing unlocked.

"Sorry. I don't usually come in this way," she admitted, clicking open the handle.

The door swung open.

Elya led them into her apartment, hanging up her keys on a hook by the door. The hallway opened up into a massive living space, complete with a wraparound couch on the wall, a television screen mounted on the wall, several drawers along the floor, and an entire wall of one-way windows overlooking the gleaming city below. A pair of hallways went off to the side, complete with several doorways leading into rooms of their own. A kitchenette--though it might as well have been an entire kitchen to any of the street urchins here--was just off to the side of the entrance.

Unbelting her sword and sheath and setting them onto the counter, Elya gestured to the left. "Restroom's on that side. Make sure to wash your hands. That room--" she nodded to the first door on the right, "guest bedroom. There's a bunk bed in there for two of you, I guess. Past that's the master bedroom: full king, but I never use it. Otherwise I can pull out the couch, and if we need it, a couple spare matresses from the attic.

"We'll have to gather some supplies--clothes, fresh food, the works--but for now just relax. Make yourselves at home." Elya dropped into an armchair to untie her boots, gesturing about the place one last time.

Put simply: Elya's place is bougie.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Lyanör's eyes widened. "Dang. I haven't seen a place this nice since..." She faltered, letting her sentence trail off into nothing. 

She plastered a grin on her face. "Elya, you been holding out on us!" Prancing around like a hyperactive toddler, Lyanör explored every corner of the place, leaving no fridge, drawer, or cabinet unopened, no cushion unturned, and absolutely nothing untouched.

Elya smiled a little, then moved to pull a hamper out of a closet to drop her socks into. She walked into the master bedroom and swing open a wardobe. "Shower's in the h, and I've got all shapes and sizes of clothes. We all look like we just came out of a pigsty, so take your time. I've got running water and everything in here."

She hung up her jacket on a hook above the bed, found a fresh t-shirt and jeans in the wardrobe, then dropped behind a screen for a few moments to change. "I'll get dinner ready. It'll all be canned or dried stuff for now. Lights, I hope I didn't leave any fruit in there before I left..."

Ji nodded as he looked over the whole place. He walked over to the couch, watching Lyanör run around like a toddler in a candy store. He sat down, pulling off his bloodstained hoodie to an equally stained tank top underneath.

Tossing the hoodie on the ground in front of him, Ji ran a hand through his hair, exhaling deeply.

“Why don’t you get some rest, Elya,” he said, standing up again. “I can take care of the food.”

“And I survived and am fine,” he insisted. “I can only imagine how long you haven’t rested. You can’t keep going at this pace or your body will give out on you.

“Just because you weren’t the one in mortal danger does not give you an excuse to skip out of resting.”

Ji took a step to her, tilting his head slightly. “Give yourself time to rest. You don’t have to do everything right now.”