17th Shard's Christmas - General

Channelknight Fadran

Because a lot of us won't be on during Christmas...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should we celebrate the 17th Shard's Christmas on Christmas Eve?

• Yes
    • No

Random idea: we could have a Sharder Christmas party sort-of RP? Not with any plot or anything (but knowing the Shard it might accidentally happen anyway), just a place for everyone to celebrate.

14 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

add me to all PM's please!

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

And the advent calendar whoever does it!

Done and done

Edited by Ookla the Ethereal

@everyone who's responded to this thread. Boy... what I'd give for something like that.

Currently, the PMs are for coming up with ideas. Depending on what we come up with, we'll likely kick people out or add people in (the Advent Calendar guys, for example, will likely only consist of a few people that have advent ideas to contribute). We're going to make some more threads as well so that this one doesn't become an anarchatic mess.

If you decide to make a thread for the 17th Shard's Christmas, then I must ask you to follow an easy format: simply give it the tag "17th Shard's Christmas" and highlight it. If you don't know how to highlight a tag, I have a short tutorial down in a spoiler box. Be sure to give the thread a few more tags based on what it is, including whether you're doing something daily, weekly, once over the month, etc.

Tutorial:

Spoiler

Step one: click the "item prefix" thingy:

5fc4fa09d973e_Screenshot2020-11-30at6_55_10AM.png.daffe2075f69f92bfe87608755ea8ec9.png

5fc4fa1b8dbf6_Screenshot2020-11-30at6_55_24AM.png.645d8511c79f2f57e98b471fc8fd1c3f.png

Step two: click the tag you want to prefix the thread with:

5fc4fa3cd15d6_Screenshot2020-11-30at6_55_35AM.png.69b1a900cade5db5d251a38d48616459.png

Boom. Done. It's that easy.

Just now, Ookla the Bored said:

@Ookla the Steampunked and @Ookla The Female Chicken can I be added to the PM's. Also I know there is another PM but I don't remember who is running it. Add me to that as well. Please.

So... I can add you to the secret santa one. The advent calendar is now a thread, so go check out the link fadran just ninjad me with

1 minute ago, Ookla the Scandalous said:

hi fadran

THANK GOODNESS. I can post again.

Aight, everyone. So @Ookla the Scandalous is gonna lead the Art Gallery, @Ookla The Female Chicken is leading Secret Santa, @Ookla the Shadowed is leading the Advent Calendar, I guess @Ookla the Steampunked is leading the Chapter-by-Chapter, but I'm not sure how official that is. I need some volunteers for the following:

• Christmas Stories. Like, actual stories from real life. Not made-up ones.
  • Writing Gallery. We might want to split this into a few categories, though:
    • Fiction
    • Poety (@Nathrangking, would you like to lead that?)
    • Nonfiction
  • Sanderson Carols.

Anybody want to volunteer?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

THANK GOODNESS. I can post again.

Aight, everyone. So @Ookla the Scandalous is gonna lead the Art Gallery, @Ookla The Female Chicken is leading Secret Santa, @Ookla the Shadowed is leading the Advent Calendar, I guess @Ookla the Steampunked is leading the Chapter-by-Chapter, but I'm not sure how official that is. I need some volunteers for the following:

• Christmas Stories. Like, actual stories from real life. Not made-up ones.
  • Writing Gallery. We might want to split this into a few categories, though:
    • Fiction
    • Poety (@Nathrangking, would you like to lead that?)
    • Nonfiction
  • Sanderson Carols.

Anybody want to volunteer?

I suppose that I could handle poetry. A thread does not take too long to set up. The question is whether it will go in the games section or perhaps the creative corner.