Silly questions with Koloss17, the part of the shard where Koloss17 comes out and asks a silly question

Koloss17

Hello fellow beings of the shard! I have been told that I should put these things on a forum, so I shall.

this is a place where I ask ridiculous questions I asked to newcomers of the shard to the general public, because everyone should get a chance to answer them.

since this is my the first time, I shall put two.

1. If you were to put a nunchuck wielding nun anywhere in the cosmere and have it gain something from that planet’s magic system, which planet would you put it on?

2. Which of Brando Sando’s books do you think would be more interesting if it had a house containing a little girl that fell and crushed a witch in it?

Edited by Koloss17

12 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

1. If you were to put a nunchuck wielding nun anywhere in the cosmere and have it gain something from that planet’s magic system, which planet would you put it on?

Um, Warbreaker. Just seems like the most religious planet.

13 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

2. Which of Brando Sando’s books do you think would be more interesting if it had a house containing a little girl that fell and crushed a witch in it?

Roshar.

y’all are so good at explaining why you chose what you chose.

29 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Great title.

1. I want the nun to be a skybreaker.
  2. Crush the lord ruler with a house!

Are you implying the lord ruler is a witch? That’s the funniest crem I have heard today.

1 minute ago, Koloss17 said:

y’all are so good at explaining why you chose what you chose.

Are you implying the lord ruler is a witch? That’s the funniest crem I have heard today.

I did not realize I was supposed to explain them... I will from now on.

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

My first thought was Nalthis, I'm not sure why.

Stormlight Archive.

Does everyone have a water buffalo?

4 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

New one! 

Which world do you think would be the most interesting to force at least part of it to be communist?

um... I think it would be pretty cool to have a communist place in roshar since many of the people in vorin places are all about what you can do and what glory you can obtain and all about self improvement and having a communist place would be a nice contrast. Lopen the commie!

24 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

um... I think it would be pretty cool to have a communist place in roshar since many of the people in vorin places are all about what you can do and what glory you can obtain and all about self improvement and having a communist place would be a nice contrast. Lopen the commie!

I was going with Roshar too! Again, I’d give ya rep if I could, but rep cap exists.

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

If you were to give one character the boon of having cool dragon wings, but with the curse of only being able to chirp, which character would it be (and why)?

Kelsier. He’d just be so mad that he couldn’t talk and he’d start yelling about it, and it would be hilarious to see an angry Kelsier flapping around and making these chirping noises. Of course, I would probably have a coin in my brain in a few minutes...

3 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

If you were to give one character the boon of having cool dragon wings, but with the curse of only being able to chirp, which character would it be (and why)?

Straff Venture.

1. Because I hate him

2. Because he's so serious and arrogant that it would make him *really* mad, and I deem think that'd be fun