Ask...Illwei...anything?

---

Uh...so...I don't really have nearly enough friends here to do one of these, and am not really active on the gendis side of things, but uh, Hi.

I'm bored, and I've been thinking about making one of these. so. I did. now I don't have to think about it anymore. 

Hi! Given the choice between having to ride a goat all the way to Washington DC from wherever you live (and yes that includes riding through an ocean if that’s the path you need to go) or walk backwards to the nearest major city to yours twice, which would you choose?

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

8 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hi! Given the choice between having to ride a goat all the way to Washington DC from wherever you live (and yes that includes riding through an ocean if that’s the path you need to go) or walk backwards to the nearest major city to yours twice, which would you choose?

I think I'd have to pick walking backwards to a city. I live semi-near a major city. Technically probably about 5 hours of walking? so that's not that hard. I'd be on a goat for many many days. Wouldn't have to cross the ocean, but I live in the Other washington. Could I possibly...ride a goat to Olympia? that's...Washington...and a Capital... :P.

7 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

What is your favorite half of your toenail of your left pinky toe?

Honestly I'd have to say the bottom half. you don't have to think about the bottom half. Dishonestly I think I'd say the Left half.

5 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Do you play forum mafia on any other websites? I think Whysper mentioned that you did.

I have played on Chief Dephi (kinda, and now it's dead), Hypixel forums (don't judge :P.) and most recently FoL. I was kinda wanting to do the Hydra event on MU....

4 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

As someone who can relate, how many friends do you nearly not have? (Follow up question, do you understand that question better than I do? Because I have no idea.)

Ah. I'd say I nearly don't have enough friend to interact with them fully and feel comfortable, but enough friend that people do interact with me. It's less a number of how many and how much of the individual people who could be my friends. :P.
...not really an answer...
Hm...10?
(follow up...no...no I... Don't... :P.)

15 hours ago, Illwei said:

Uh...so...I don't really have nearly enough friends here to do one of these, and am not really active on the gendis side of things, but uh, Hi.

I'm bored, and I've been thinking about making one of these. so. I did. now I don't have to think about it anymore. 

I everyone just making Ask Me anything Threads now? First Aon Ene, then Fadran, then some other guy I forgot the name of, now You? Should I just start one of my own? Legit question.

Also, which of these would you want to be; A gold compounder, Honorblade wielder (The Windrunner one), or an Elantrian? 

3 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Should I just start one of my own? Legit question.

I mean, idk if ene was the first, I havent looked back, but I mean, people make them, why not do it? then you...well, have one, if you ever...want....one... ...

4 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Also, which of these would you want to be; A gold compounder, Honorblade wielder (The Windrunner one), or an Elantrian? 

I think definitely Honorblade wielder, because that seems like something I would be able to travel easier with/without. I mean. I guess once you bond it it links you closer to Roshar, but that's a lot easier than an Elantrian or Misting trying to travel between planets

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

What's your pronoun? Because I read you as male, but I've also heard you as female... I'm confused.

Haha She/Her I just don't correct people because that's a lot of effort and I don't really care.. :P. definitely not because I was just hoping that someone would start calling me "she" and it would cause confusion or some form of chaos

Edited by Illwei

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Haha She/Her I just don't correct people because that's a lot of effort and I don't really care.. :P. definitely not because I was just hoping that someone would start calling me "she" and it would cause confusion or some form of chaos

Okay. Good to know, I'll remember that.

Illwei: *neglects to answer if elim*
Me: *gasp*

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Do you RP?

I- uh, no. I mean, I've thought about trying or joining something here, but I have a hard time writing anything when I don't know the full ...thing...about what's happening. I've tried with SE a few times.

technically I used to RP with my brother and his friends when I was younger, but that was like...just little kids playing pretend. We would RP starwars stuff lol

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

I- uh, no. I mean, I've thought about trying or joining something here, but I have a hard time writing anything when I don't know the full ...thing...about what's happening. I've tried with SE a few times.

technically I used to RP with my brother and his friends when I was younger, but that was like...just little kids playing pretend. We would RP starwars stuff lol

Ha! Same.

That's annoying. I just ask a lot of questions when I RP.

44 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I mean, idk if ene was the first, I havent looked back, but I mean, people make them, why not do it? then you...well, have one, if you ever...want....one... ...

I think definitely Honorblade wielder, because that seems like something I would be able to travel easier with/without. I mean. I guess once you bond it it links you closer to Roshar, but that's a lot easier than an Elantrian or Misting trying to travel between planets

A gold compounder can travel pretty easily between planets (If they find a Perpendicaltary), and just look at Miles to see how OP they are.

How are you?

What’s your favorite bookmark that you own?

Favorite theme park?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Bananas or oranges?

What’s your favorite place to get pizza from?

Would you prefer a day on the beach or a day in the mountains?

Edited by Rebecca

On 10/29/2020 at 8:34 AM, eltruT said:

What's your favorite color?

Favorite food?

Favorite type of apple? 

Purple maybe? I've liked yellow a lot more recently, but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite

Uhhh Pho? This feels weird. I definitely would say that before Quarantine... Hm....Sushi? Is hot chocolate a food? I'm calling Hot chocolate a food.

Okay, Okay. Don't kill me...but I like Flashbacks to the PSAT that probably no one will understand Red delicious apples. or granny smith. Maybe granny smith...

On 10/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, PrincessPeach said:

How are you?

What’s your favorite bookmark that you own?

Favorite theme park?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Bananas or oranges?

What’s your favorite place to get pizza from?

Would you prefer a day on the beach or a day in the mountains?

I'm good! how are you?

I..uh...I don't own any bookmarks yet. I...I Mean I own some metal page marker things that I got from Powell's the one time I visited Portland, but I'm not sure if those count. If I need to remember a book page for some reason I'll usually just stick my phone in there and close the book. Sometimes a Pencil. Or if it's one of those books with the flappy plastic covers, you know? I'll fold that in the pages...

I...I don't think I have one? I don't think I've ever been to a Theme Park. I know that I went to Disney World once but I was too young to remember it, so that doesn't count... :P. 

Suddenly everything I remember about the cosmere - Whoosh - out the door. Honestly I'm pretty scared of everything.

Oranges, but like, Clementine oranges, not the big ones you have to cut up and eat messily. 

So, I used to be gluten free, and so I would say MOD, because you can get basically anything on a pizza for like $12 usd, but now I can eat real pizza, and like, you can get a large pizza from costco for $10 usd?!?! No but probably still MOD. 

Eeeh, is it a warm day or a cold day? because I'd much rather be on the beach if it isn't that warm. I mean, I'd much rather be nowhere when it's warm, but- are these snowy mountains? The mountains by me are, so I'm going to pretend they are. I'd rather be in snowy mountains then on a warm beach. I don't get much snow where I am. 

On 10/30/2020 at 4:28 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

How did you discover the Shard? 

Do you have any pets? 

Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

Er, that's a good question? I know I definitely found it through my brother, August of 2018, but other than that I don't know. He definitely didn't find out about it from the people who introduced us to the Books...I don't even know. I'm here now though! :P. 

I have three dogs! two are about 11, one named Kazuo (Silky) and another name Speedbump (Corgi-Blue Heeler mix, going blind :/. ), and recently I got a new dog, Mora (Uh...Maltese-Poodle?) They're all rescue dogs, so not quite sure of the exact breed... small dogs though. Mora I can easily pick up or have her on my lap, with Kaz about twice her size and Speedy about 3 times her size. 

Okay, so this is interesting to me. My family used to make pizza every friday, and we would always have pineapple on it. so it was something I was used to. I haven't had pineapples on my pizza in a loooong time though. I don't think I'm against it, but It's not my first choice topping.

Edited by Illwei

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, AonEne said:

What's your favorite fairy tale?

Psychology or sociology?

Uh....Fairy tale? uh.... *whoosh goes all the fairy tales I know* uh...does..I-Into the Woods count? *sweats* uh... uh...Cinderella? is that a fairy tale? tbh I don't...Well, I don't remember a lot, and I don't particularly like most of them- they're all pretty dated? Not even a moral behind it that I care to find that interests me. 

...Psychology. I think. I still don't quite understand either of them, but what I do know is that (thinking Psychology was interesting and that class being full) I took a sociology class two years ago, and I almost failed it :). I'm taking an introductory psychology class right now and that's much more interesting (though less so when the professor insists on making most of our assignments about her experiences working in HR :P.) Speaking of... *checks time* I have a psychology test due in... 59 minutes.... :P. )

Uh...sorry. Doesn't really answer the question :P. I know more about what psychology is though (...not by a lot...), so I think I'll say psychology.

sorry i ramble a lot