Sharder Memes!

Frustration

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

All right. I'm here to practice the ancient and forbidden art of thread necromancy:

Rise, Sharder Memes! (And memes about Ene. Because that's a big part of what's in here.)

I request a meme! 

In case no one will make one, I might have a try at it. I'm not a professional meme maker, though - I'm hardly even a professional thread necromancer.

On 04/03/2022 at 1:57 AM, Trutharchivist said:

All right. I'm here to practice the ancient and forbidden art of thread necromancy:

Rise, Sharder Memes! (And memes about Ene. Because that's a big part of what's in here.)

I request a meme! 

In case no one will make one, I might have a try at it. I'm not a professional meme maker, though - I'm hardly even a professional thread necromancer.

A little late, but

When someone follows Trutharchivist:

Spoiler

s-l640.jpg

Sorry, I don't really know you :P.

also my first meme yayy

May I have a meme?

On 9.3.2022 at 7:40 AM, Robin Sedai said:

A little late, but

When someone follows Trutharchivist:

Reveal hidden contents

s-l640.jpg

Sorry, I don't really know you :P.

also my first meme yayy

May I have a meme?

There you go:

68mjqx.jpg.40f8d0fe902a375c7c5c58e6d048a370.jpg

Not my best (who am I kidding, it might truly be my best, I'm really bad at making memes), but I tried.

11 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

There you go:

68mjqx.jpg.40f8d0fe902a375c7c5c58e6d048a370.jpg

Not my best (who am I kidding, it might truly be my best, I'm really bad at making memes), but I tried.

I feel this all the time.

I keep looking at these massive sharders and realizing that they joined after I did.

Ignore the fact that I'm a big sharder myself now.

68mtti.jpg.12eb41c3b170cd74db1609bd1baf7b04.jpg

Sorry.

Define "big". I mean, I can believe you that it's happening, but I definitely see you as one of the bigger Sharders. Assuming that "big" equals "someone that might appear in every thread you read or post at". Some of the relatively new Sharders are like that, but not all. And that might be just begginer's excitement (though, if that's what it is, I never had it that much).

7 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

68mtti.jpg.12eb41c3b170cd74db1609bd1baf7b04.jpg

Sorry.

Don't be, that's hillarious.

8 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Define "big". I mean, I can believe you that it's happening, but I definitely see you as one of the bigger Sharders. Assuming that "big" equals "someone that might appear in every thread you read or post at". Some of the relatively new Sharders are like that, but not all. And that might be just begginer's excitement (though, if that's what it is, I never had it that much).

Well in rep, posts, name recognition, number of followers etc, there are a lot of poeple out there.

Fadran, Karger, Honorless and the like.

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

I recognize two of those names.

Karger's been gone lately.

Really most of the people doing that have been. Fish and Chinkoln used to be ahead of me by a lot, but then Fish left, and Chinkoln's activity has plumeted.

Edited by Frustration

9 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Really most of the people doing that have been. Fish and Chinkoln used to be ahead of me by a lot, but then Fish left, and Chinkoln's activity has plumeted.

From what I've seen of him, Larger is mostly a theorist. He's been on the Shard last about a week ago. Since I'm not active on the theory threads, I can't say whether or not he was less active lately. And I didn't know that Fish left, though I really didn't see him in a while.

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

yeah, chinkoln was awesome! it was sad to watch him plummet into inactivity. at least we still have you frustration, Fadran, me, Xino, Queen, Honorless, etc. it was also sad to see Bejardin go away... still so sad.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yeah, chinkoln was awesome! it was sad to watch him plummet into inactivity. at least we still have you frustration, Fadran, me, Xino, Queen, Honorless, etc. it was also sad to see Bejardin go away... still so sad.

Wait did Bjardin leave?

Just now, Frustration said:

Wait did Bjardin leave?

YES, actually no, they are just super inactive and haven't posted since about October to December. they say they will be coming back some time when the lost metal comes back but, yeah. Bejardin was one of my favorite sharpers but then.. sigh.